Hey, Baby, Wanna Kill All Humans?
To mix our references, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy has the following to say about humans: "A bipedal primate of the superfamily Hominoidea, together with the other apes: Chimpanzees, gorillas, orangutans, and gibbons." Now, that was hardly your question, was it? You were simply curious what targets are in this game defined as 'Human' for purposes of the Man-Eater's damage.
These are sorted by palette swaps. You might not recognize them all, but you'll get there.
- Guard, Guard Leader and Living Dead
- Soldier (Imperial Camp), Commander, Corporal and Sergeant
- Templar, General and Imperial Elite
- Ninja, Covert and Outsider
- Samurai, Yojimbo and Samurai Soul
- Borghese, Kamui and Demon Knight
- Cloud, Warlock, Wizard and Level 20 Magic
- Misty, Cherry, and Level 80 Magic
- Al Jabr, Joker, Zeveak and Level 40 Magic
- Zaghrem, Iron Fist and Devil Fist
- Dark Force and Level 70 Magic (not Wrexsoul)
- Siegfried (not the fake!)
- Hell's Rider, Test Rider and Dante
- Onion Knight and Onion Dasher
- Bandit, Unseelie, Gobbledygook and Valeor
- Harvester, Neck Hunter and Punisher
- Veil Dancer, Blade Dancer and Amduscias (not Level 30 Magic)
- Hill Gigas and Gigantos
- Alluring Rider
- Specter, and Level 10 Magic (not Ghost andLich)
- Death Warden (not Skeletal Horror)
- Clymenus, Naude and Level 90 Magic
- Baalzephon and Level 60 Magic
- Ahriman (It's an eye with wings! What the hell?)
- Magic Master
- Soul Saver
- Curlax, Laragorn and Moebius
- Visage, and Rest
- Kefka (Final)
Some of these don't include all the palette swaps that the game has for a given sprite. That's intentional, not all of them are human! Sorry this is such a gross list - it's just a block of info that doesn't always make sense and can hardly be made more accessible.