CoN 20th Anniversary: 1997-2017
Misc. 'n Fanart (NSF56k)

Posted: 9th December 2017 21:14
Behemoth

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Contributed to the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
First place in the 2008  Has more than fifty fanarts in CoN galleries. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy I section of CoN. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IV section of CoN. 
See More (Total 9)
user posted image

--------------------
Post #214126
Posted: 31st August 2018 06:29
Behemoth

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Contributed to the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
First place in the 2008  Has more than fifty fanarts in CoN galleries. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy I section of CoN. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IV section of CoN. 
See More (Total 9)
Man...nothing posted since last year!? I have been making the occasional piece of art:

First, some more Go Get a Roomie work:

user posted image

Linking this one cuz it has nawty wangwuage!

Then this bit of Sleepless Domain nonsense:

user posted image
Why yes, this is a Jojo reference! Why yes, it is dumb as hell!

And an absolutely massive pile of doodles I posted in Disqus/Discord for various other webcomics...more than I can post here in fact, so here's a small sample.

user posted image user posted image

user posted image user posted image user posted image

--------------------
Post #215174
Posted: 13th October 2018 04:29
Behemoth

Awards:
See More (Total 9)
Aaaand here's s'more!

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
Post #215250
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: