CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
Proposition: Rolade Ore Company

Posted: 9th October 2003 02:18
Returner

I am trying to get every treasure and every unexplored land and I keep getting hung up on the proposition named "Rolade Ore Company". I use a Samurai like it recommends, but I can only get Gil for the ore or a Mythril stone. Does the chapter I am in have anything to do with it(chp 3)? My Samurai is level 17 with all the abilities he can use, does he need to be higher level? I also noticed that there are 32 propositions with treasure as the reward and only 29 treasures listed. I need help...

Has anyone had this problem? Yes No?

This post has been edited by Rangers51 on 9th October 2003 02:56
Post #19090
Posted: 26th October 2003 14:08
Returner

Even though it may probably take quite a bit of time. Try building up and using a few Samurai soldiers.
Post #19760
Posted: 27th October 2003 14:34

Group Icon
SOLDIER

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Contributed to the Final Fantasy I section of CoN. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IV section of CoN. 
Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy VII section of CoN. 
OK, there are a few things that I cleared out myself, while attempting to get every Treasures and Unexplored Land. All the informations below come from my personnal notes on Propositions.
1 : the "Rolade Ore Company" does not grant a Treasure, although it is listed that way in the official guide and the CoN guide (sorry, praised moderators wink.gif). Fortunately, the number of Treasures available doesn't drop from this, because the "Miner's Tour 2" in Yardow Fort City grants a Treasure instead of Gils (but go see my last point on the number of Treasures).
2 : from my recollection, the level of your character and the chapter you take the Job in have no impact over the success of the Proposition. However, certain Propositions tends to disappear in Chapter 4; I don't remember correctly, but one of the following did disappear in a previous game of mine : "Win the magic contest" in Gariland, "Win the Zaland Fight" in Zaland, and the "Machinist contest" in Goug. Since of these 3, the first lands you a treasure, you must do everything you can to obtain it ASAP.
3 : the Thief Zero campaign (not an actual name, rather a personnal one I made up). There are 5 Propositions with this Thief, and 4 of them land you a Treasure, but they must be done in a specific order to even appear. First, you go to Lionel (Challenge of Zero), then to Zeltennia (Phantom Thief Zero), Lesalia (Thief Zero Returns), Igros (Thief Zero reborn) and finally Limberry (Thief Zero Last Stand).
4 : a specific problem. The "Storm of Zigolis" Unexplored Land is hard to acquire, and you sometime fails even though you put in line 3 Mediators. After a lot of tries, I eventually gained the Land with a party composed of one Knight, one Squire and one Chemist (I have absolutely no idea why it is that way, but it works).

Finally, as for the missing Treasures, I know that Excalipar is missing from the list, as well as the Statue of Lylis, but sadly I don't have a file with all the treasures. From my notes though, I only have 31 treasures, since I corrected the "Win the Zaland Fight" reward from Treasure to Gils. It all adds up, but if someone has a file where he is a Master Treasure Hunter, please come post here so it can be fixed.

This post has been edited by Mr Thou on 27th October 2003 14:36
Post #19787
Posted: 10th November 2003 00:02

Treasure Hunter

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
may i ask what happens if you complete all these i have a level 3 adventure and level 2 treasure hunter whats this do?
Post #20570
Posted: 11th November 2003 10:51

Group Icon
SOLDIER

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Contributed to the Final Fantasy I section of CoN. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IV section of CoN. 
Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy VII section of CoN. 
Quote (Cloud @ 10th November 2003 01:02)
may i ask what happens if you complete all these i have a level 3 adventure and level 2 treasure hunter whats this do?

Besides the fact that you're a Master Adventurer and a Master Treasure Hunter (yes, Locke, we are treasure hunters, not thieves wink.gif ), nothing. In the Brave Story menu, you get a little star aside the Treasures and Unexplored Land, but that's it.
Post #20654
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: