CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
XolarDark and XolarDarth on YouTube

Posted: 9th November 2013 19:49

Engineer

Awards:
Member of more than five years. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. User has rated 500 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 300 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 75 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
Chrono Trigger Remake Project - End of Time Teaser by XolarDarth

Final Fantasy VI hack by XolarDark

Both channels are quite good, and are by the same person.
Post #205461
Posted: 10th November 2013 03:13

Maniacal Clown

Awards:
Third place in CoNCAA, 2019. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. 
User has rated 75 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Member of more than ten years. Contributed to the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 9)
> Chrono Trigger Remake Project

...I am immediately very worried this will go the way of Chrono Trigger Resurrection. i.e., C&D'd.

--------------------
current games (2024-02-19):
Fairy Fencer F ADF
Pokémon Perfect Crystal

finished so far this year:
Gato Roboto
drowning, drowning
New Super Mario Bros.
TMNT 3: Radical Rescue

tabled: Lost Ruins
Post #205466
Posted: 10th November 2013 04:58

Group Icon
Dude on a Walrus

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than ten years. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy V section of CoN. 
Member of more than five years. Third place in CoNCAA, 2005. First place in CoN Fantasy Football, 2005. Has more than fifty news submissions to CoN. 
See More (Total 9)
Xolar Dark was on these forums once upon a time (usually asking about FF VI hacking), but he asked to be removed from the forums for some reason. Xolar search

--------------------
Post #205469
Posted: 30th November 2013 21:02

Returner

cool.gif Hi, I'm Glad someone still remember me on the Forums. Yes i used to hack FFVI in a very special Way. Besides i don't have time to continue it, so i request to be removed front the forums. But I'm now here to try to post something front time to time.

I stoppedd hacking. But i let this channel as a Memorial front my old hack, eventually i will upload all of my hack vids into this youtube channel: XolarDarkFantasyVI

About The Chrono Trigger Remake Video, i found it randomly on youtube, so i edited it removingd the black bars. Looks cooler that way in my humble opinion.

Im pretty sure it was a proyect to comes out before Chrono Resurrection Team.

There is now a newest Chrono Trigger Remake who try to dodge possible Treats front Square Enix to avoid the dreaded Cease and Desist Letters.

tongue.gif Check this: user posted image

Their Facebook Page: ChronoTriggerHd

Finally check out this AWESOME Fan made 3D Opening Remake front the Chrono Trigger Intro: CHRONO TRIGGER INTRO REMAKE made by Riccardo Faidutti.

user posted image

This post has been edited by XolarDark on 30th November 2013 21:06

--------------------
"The black wind begins to blow... Okay... All right, give me your best shot... If you are prepared for the void!"

XolarDark's ☯

XolarDarth's ☯
Post #205674
Posted: 1st December 2013 09:00

Returner

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. 
Quote (RavenLalonde @ 9th November 2013 14:49)
Both channels are quite good, and are by the same person.

Xolar Dark FF3us hack is impressive. Him and Drakkhen have made changes that are quite interesting. Xolar made some crazy animations.

Also, nice to see you on this forum Xolar Dark!

--------------------
Post #205675
Posted: 1st December 2013 22:19

Returner

Thanks for the welcome. My friend. Nice to see you here too. I'm glad you liked what little I could complete my hack. True, wihout the help of Drakkhen could not have done something so awesome. I wanted to do something different and special. The ideas of these changes I proposed myself, but was him with his knowledge of programmer who was able to create the custom codes for the game. The attacks animations and the sprites where the most i enjoy to do. As some would say, the animations were so crazy that could glitch and crash the ROM.

--------------------
"The black wind begins to blow... Okay... All right, give me your best shot... If you are prepared for the void!"

XolarDark's ☯

XolarDarth's ☯
Post #205697
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: