CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
Random thoughts on Sephiroth (End-of-FF7 spoilers)

Posted: 11th November 2003 10:18

Disciplinary Committee Member

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
By round I mean battle.
Post #20650
Posted: 9th December 2003 03:01
Returner

I was exactly like dragon_fire. Hopelessly underleveled. Sephiroth rocks and all but I was looking foward to one Hell of a fight. A real disappointment.

However, when I challenged the One-Winged Angel on Kingdom Hearts, I was butchered alive. That sword is just too damn long!

His power is awesome in that game. But it renewed my faith in him as the ultimate Squaresoft villian.

I also can't wait for Advent Children to come out. He looks absolutely awesome.
Post #23917
Posted: 9th December 2003 03:21

Dragoon

Awards:
FF 7 was the first final fantasy i played and beat, and let me tell you my first time through i had every one with max HP/MP and totally magiced out and they were all around level 83, and i also had trouble, but then i played and beat a few other final fantasies and came up with one easy system to play to the characters strengths, so now most of the time i play a final fantasy i wind up with characters around level 57-63 and most around 5000-7000 HP and they always womp on the final bosses.

so if you create your own strategies you will realize how much easier sephiroth, and every other final boss becomes

and yes also my first timwe through i was wowed about supernova, the battle music, the whole smear, and yet no other final boss battle wowed me as much as the battle against sephiroth
few hace come close

--------------------
"Have you ever seen a baby do that before?"
Post #23919
Posted: 9th December 2003 14:54

Engineer

Awards:
wHen i fought spehiroth i was shaking like a leaf! But after a couple of shots of knights of the round table straight to his dome, i was feeling more confident.
Overall, i think Final Fantasy games have been getting easier and easier since 4. I'd love it if FFXII was has hard (or harder) then FFIV was on PSX. biggrin.gif

FFX Final Boss Spoilers:
Possible spoilers: highlight to view

PS: Does anybody else think That Braska's final Aeon resembled Bizaro Sephiroth?

This post has been edited by Neal on 9th December 2003 16:07

--------------------
<Nealio> Seymour sounds like evil Winnie the Pooh
Post #23956
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: