Craig Kilbourn es MUY comico [*is very funny*] [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Conan O'Brien is what I watch [ 3 ]  [25.00%]
Jon Stewart 0wnz them all! [ 6 ]  [50.00%]
Total Votes: 12
Guests cannot vote 
Posted: 19th August 2002 20:08
Magitek Soldier

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Third place in CoNCAA, 2003. Second place in CoN Fantasy Football, 2002. 
I know there are people here who don't watch tv. But of the people who do and the people who watch late night, which is the greatest talkshow host.
I must say that Jon Stewart is probably the funniest of them all. I watch his show every night at 11 and I laugh so hard sometimes, it hurts.

--------------------
Air force... if you ever join the militant wing, join the Air force

Army = jockos
Navy = seasick nerds
Marines = show offs
PeaceCorp = hippies

AF is the way to go
Post #1299
Posted: 20th August 2002 00:14

Group Icon
Lucky <3

Awards:
Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. Third place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Winner of CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. 
Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! User has rated 500 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 300 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 24)
If I hadn't seen Jon Stewart at the end there, I would've voted Leno.  But Jon Stewart, funniest man ever, just HAD to be on there!

--------------------
Hey, put the cellphone down for a while
In the night there is something wild
Can you hear it breathing?
And hey, put the laptop down for a while
In the night there is something wild
I feel it, it's leaving me
Post #1314
Posted: 20th August 2002 00:50

Chocobo Knight

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
For the most part I regularly watch Leno and Conan..but when I do get to see the Daily Show, I must say it is always funny.  So I much go with Jon Stewart.

--------------------
"So in the end
I will be-what I will be
No loyal friend
Was ever there for me"
-Gollum's Song, Emiliana Torrini
Post #1318
Posted: 20th August 2002 02:11

Chimera

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. First place in CoN Fantasy Football, 2010. Member of more than five years. Third place in CoNCAA, 2002. 
Second place in CoNCAA, 2008. First place in CoNBA, 2006. Third place in CoNBA, 2007. First place in CoN Fantasy Football, 2002. 
See More (Total 10)
Hmmm... PTI could be considered a talk show. (writes in vote)

--------------------
Hip-Hop QOTW:

"Yeah, where I'ma start it at, look I'ma part of that
Downtown Philly where it's realer than a heart attack
It wasn't really that ill until the start of crack
Now it's a body caught every night on the Almanac"

"Game Theory"
The Roots
Post #1323
Posted: 20th August 2002 02:11

Crusader

Awards:
No Daily Show in Canada, though I saw one episode and it was funny. But Letterman is my favorite, definitely. Kilbourn is great too.

--------------------
Lou: There's a couple of guys fighting down at the aquarium, Chief.
Wiggum: Do they still sell those frozen bananas?
Lou: I think so.
Wiggum: Let's roll.
Post #1324
Posted: 20th August 2002 02:59

Crusader

Awards:
First place in CoNCAA, 2015. First place in CoNCAA, 2013. First place in CoNCAA, 2012. Member of more than ten years. 
Member of more than five years. Third place in CoNCAA, 2004. First place in CoN Fantasy Football, 2003. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IV section of CoN. 
See More (Total 9)
Quote (Gears @ 19 Aug. 2002, 22:11)
Hmmm... PTI could be considered a talk show. (writes in vote)

:;points to topic name::
Late Night Talkshows. PTI is on at 5:30, i think. I heart PTI as well. Two bald guys arguing about sports.... good show.

as for late night, Conan is the man. He has pretty good guests and his humor is damn funny. I like Jon Stewart and I watch him all the time when he's on. But I prefere Conan.

--------------------
"When I turn the page
The corner bends into the perfect dog ear
As if the words knew I'd need them again
But at the time, I didn't see it."

~"This Ain't a Surfin' Movie" - Minus the Bear
Post #1336
Posted: 20th August 2002 04:57

Group Icon
Beware of Magical Typos

Awards:
Second place in CoNCAA, 2016. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. First place in CoNCAA, 2003. 
First place in CoNCAA, 2006. Third place in CoN Fantasy Football, 2002. Second place in CoN Fantasy Football, 2003. First place in CoN Fantasy Football, 2006. 
See More (Total 12)
I actually like Politically Incorrect. Too bad they are canceling it. I bet Bill Mahr enjoys the fact that his show is going to be replaced by one hosted by Jimmy Kimmel

--------------------
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
Post #1346
Posted: 20th August 2002 07:42

Group Icon
SOLDIER

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy I section of CoN. Contributed to the Final Fantasy IV section of CoN. 
Contributed to the Final Fantasy VII section of CoN. 
Jon Stewart is the best, nothing else wins.
Post #1353
Posted: 20th August 2002 16:24

Kung Foogle

Awards:
Second place in CoNCAA, 2018. First place in CoNCAA, 2017. Third place in CoNCAA, 2016. Second place in CoNCAA, 2013. 
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. First place in CoNCAA, 2005. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy I section of CoN. 
See More (Total 9)
Jon Stewart, definitely.  Though I admittedly don't spend much time glued to the TV (aside from playing games), the several episodes I've seen of the Daily Show are more than enough to put him ahead of the pack.  The satirical comedy is just too funny to ignore.

Honorable mention goes to David Letterman.  He's been around for a while, but his shows still have a nice, new feeling to them, and some of the jokes are hilarious.

--------------------
"I always have a quotation for everything - it saves original thinking."
~Dorothy L. Sayers

"The truly remarkable thing about television is that it allows several million people to laugh at the same joke and still feel lonely."
~T.S. Eliot

"Defeat is not defeat unless accepted as reality - in your own mind!"
~ Bruce Lee
Post #1363
Posted: 20th August 2002 17:55

Dragoon

Awards:
First place in CoNCAA, 2016. Third place in CoNCAA, 2015. First place in CoNCAA, 2014. Member of more than ten years. 
Third place in CoNCAA, 2012. Member of more than five years. Third place in CoN Fantasy Football, 2004. Third place in CoN Fantasy Football, 2005. 
See More (Total 10)
Man, that is so close between Conan and Jon Stewart, but I had to give it to Conan because I rarely get to see the Daily Show. Both are hilarious though.
Honorable mention goes to Jay Leno's Headlines. I almost die every time I see them(Mondays). My mom sent one in and it got on last year!
There was a picture and caption in the newspaper of the remains after a small fire in a restuarant(a lot of things weren't even touched) and it said below it something like, "Firefighters fought off the blaze for nearly 18 years, but finally managed to put the flames to rest yesterday morning."

--------------------
The clouds ran away, opened up the sky
And one by one I watched every constellation die
And there I was frozen, standing in my backyard
Face to face, eye to eye, staring at the last star
I should've known, walked all the way home
To find that she wasn't here, I'm still all alone

-Atmosphere "Always Coming Back Home to You"
Post #1365
Posted: 23rd August 2002 05:35

Chocobo Knight

Awards:
Jon Stewart's great, but I don't get cable. Conan is hillarious but I usually miss it, cause I have to work at 8 most weekdays *like tomorrow, but here I am*, so I'm going to have to stick with Letterman. He gets pretty annoying sometimes, but his top ten lists are an inspiration to us all.

--------------------
"Nothing exists, but atoms and the void"
-Democritus
Post #1535
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: