CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
Caves of Narshe Turns Twenty (Plus One Day)

Posted: 1st August 2017 16:27

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
Second place in the CoN World Cup soccer competition, 2018. First place in CoNCAA, 2018. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. 
First place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. Third place in the CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. 
See More (Total 29)
I'm late by a day! I'm traveling, sorry. Yesterday's scheduled post continues as if nothing every happened...

As of 2015, I'd known life with CoN longer than I'd known life without it. That's also true of my wife, but this post isn't about her (sorry, dear!). There are still a handful of members active around the site for which this is also true, of course, but this post isn't about them either. Or me, come to think of it, so I'm a bit off the rails already.

What it is about is that, today, Caves of Narshe turns twenty years old. I long ago stopped making posts about CoNniversary every year, just as one tends to stop treating each new birthday as a huge event as they get older. Obviously, though, this is one of those big round numbers, and that makes it special. CoN, the little website that (sometimes) could, has made it through two entire decades of life, and you're here for it - whether you've been a visitor of the site since 1997, or just signed up today, I want to express my gratitude that you're here reading this now.

There's only so much I can reiterate about who we are as CoN, and what we did on the way to this milestone, and honestly most of you who have been around for a while have already read up on CoNHistory. But, since I don't write these messages as often any more, please indulge me just a brief recap! I never would have imagined CoN being what it is today when I first made the site public on a little personal AOL webspace twenty summers ago. I never would have imagined the site still existing now, never would have considered that it would cover eight games - and many more versions of those games - with walkthroughs and data, no concept of sharing Final Fantasy with my daughter via couch time together or taking the family to Distant Worlds shows. And, as I've said before many times, all of those fun, positive outcomes and my ongoing affection for the Final Fantasy series isn't really down to me; it's down to the Caves of Narshe and all of you reading this. I keep the site going for you all, and in return I've gotten a career and continued enjoyment of one of the most successful game franchises of all time.

It's astonishing to me that the site has lasted this long. It costs me money, it costs me time, and it makes me an annoyance to my family and friends - hopefully only sometimes - and all of those things are pretty decent reasons for cutting bait. For all that, though, it still thrills me to know that we do something that is beneficial in its own way to the gaming community at large. I love it on the rare occasions I can go to a con and get recognition in peoples' eyes when I mention that I represent this site. I love it when I see on another site, this time of year, people discussing how CoN is a great resource for Four Job Fiesta, or when I sit in on a Final Fantasy marathon and get plaudits from the audience for creating and maintaining the site. I love looking at our site traffic numbers and seeing that, even after twenty years and the general gulf developing between small communities like ours and the juggernaut social media hubs out there, that we still get lots of people enjoying what we have to offer. And that's why I'm still here, and I hope that the fact that I still enjoy being here and keeping the gears moving is a part of why you're reading this right now and will continue to visit CoN in the future.

The last five years might have seemed very slow for CoN in terms of the community and the growth of the site, but it's worth noting that we released coverage for Final Fantasy V on GBA (and mobile devices and Windows, though we didn't know it at the time) right before the site turned fifteen, and the same for Final Fantasy VI not long after. Last year, we rolled out our coverage for Final Fantasy IX, supporting the original release, mobile, and Windows, to boot. And we're still working, same as it ever was - we've got more content upgrades in the works, some new community contests and games, and hopefully even more to come. I'll be updating some plans for those things in the very near future, so watch this space - for now, come back to the forums and post to pick up a limited edition badge for your CoN account, just as we did five years back.

Today we're specifically rolling out some updates to the way things display for you, as we tend to do every five years or so. We've refreshed all the themes a little bit with some optimizations, and you'll likely notice that we've refreshed also the logo that we've had for a decade. For those who still use or miss the old themes, Tiddles has gutted many of them and redone them to be faster and more attractive in today's modern browsers, and we've implemented smaller changes throughout as well.  This may not be the most exciting news for those of you among us who are not web developers, sure, but these updates look fantastic and more to the point prove that we're still here and we're still making things better. Further, in an effort to better engage our users on Facebook, I've included the forums directly on our Facebook page. Also, I've redone all of our CoN wallpaper section to match our new logo, and we now have a large number of new wallpaper sizes that are perfect for use on your lock screen of your phone or tablet, as well as some new stuff for today's most popular desktop and laptop screens. As has become custom for these big anniversaries, I've gone into more detail on this with new CoNHistory entries.

So, come celebrate with us at the forums or on social media. We're always here and ready to talk CoN, Final Fantasy, or anything else, and who knows? Maybe we will be for another twenty years months you know what let's just not commit to anything just yet. In the meantime, please, share our content with your social networks with likes, shares, retweets, whatever. We love our community, and we will love new folks that you teach about CoN just as much. So please, have your friends join you, and us, as we continue to rep classic Square Enix into the future. Let's all find out together what's next.
Post #213072
Posted: 1st August 2017 17:07

Red Wing Pilot

Awards:
Second place in CoNCAA, 2019. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. 
Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy V section of CoN. Member of more than five years. Member of more than ten years. 
Happy 20th, CoN!! flag-red.gif

As of 2015, I'd known life with CoN longer than I'd known life without it.

Jeeze, that's a weird thought. I lurked on here before registering so as of this year I've known the site about as long as not knowing it. As other online social circles came and went, this one has consistently remained and been enjoyable all the way through.

Here's to many more years to come of fun in chat, on the forums, and whatever else the future holds.
Post #213073
Posted: 1st August 2017 22:34

Magitek Soldier

Awards:
Member of more than five years. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. 
Happy Anniversary! I checked my journal for reference, and I've been lurking here since 2008, when I first played Final Fantasy VII together with a friend, who linked me to the site. CoN is by far my favorite Final Fantasy site: I check it daily, and plan to be around for many years to come. I love it here. wub.gif

--------------------
Watch me play games on Twitch!
Schedule:
Mondays & Thursdays: Final Fantasy XVI
Saturdays: Final Fantasy XIV MSQ & Side Quests
7:30pm - 10:30pm Central or thereabouts
Post #213074
Posted: 2nd August 2017 03:03

Crusader

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Second place in CoNCAA, 2014. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
Second place in CoNCAA, 2004. First place in CoNCAA, 2008. Third place in CoNCAA, 2009. First place in CoNBA, 2007. 
Good job, everyone.

--------------------
I find your lack of faith disturbing...
Post #213076
Posted: 2nd August 2017 09:14

Returner

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. 
Happy 20th Anniversary! flag-blue.gif

I remember starting my Final Fantasy fansite and that I adopted a chocobo from CoN. Those were good times.

A toast to more years of CoN! One of the few old and great Final Fantasy sites that still exists.
Post #213077
Posted: 2nd August 2017 17:46
Behemoth

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Contributed to the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
First place in the 2008  Has more than fifty fanarts in CoN galleries. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy I section of CoN. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IV section of CoN. 
See More (Total 9)
user posted image

--------------------
Post #213080
Posted: 2nd August 2017 20:43

Magitek Soldier

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. First place in the CoN World Cup soccer competition, 2018. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Contributor to the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. 
Second place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Member of more than five years. Second place in the CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. User has rated 75 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 12)
Huzzah! CoN can almost legally get wasted! flag-blue.gif

Come to think of it, please do a drunk-CoN makeover next year...

I've been lurking since 2011, I think, so I'm a little behind everybody else - but it is the only forum I still consistently lurk on, so I think CoN has to get some props there for something.

Long may it continue. Bravo fearless leader! (and bravo CoNtributors too)!

--------------------
We apologise for the inconvenience
Post #213082
Posted: 2nd August 2017 21:25

Engineer

Awards:
Third place in the CoN World Cup soccer competition, 2018. Member of more than ten years. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Contributor to the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. 
Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. User has rated 500 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 300 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 14)
Happy birthday CoN and congratulations on running a site that has lasted so long!
Post #213084
Posted: 2nd August 2017 23:31

Chimera

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. User has rated 300 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Member of more than ten years. 
Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! User has rated 75 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 12)
Happy 20th, CoN flag-red.gif flag-blue.gif flag-olly.gif ! R51, your dedication to your first baby is nothing short of amazing smile.gif .

--------------------
Post #213086
Posted: 3rd August 2017 04:02

Group Icon
Dude on a Walrus

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than ten years. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy V section of CoN. 
Member of more than five years. Third place in CoNCAA, 2005. First place in CoN Fantasy Football, 2005. Has more than fifty news submissions to CoN. 
See More (Total 9)
Happy anniversary!

I've been lurking since I could use the lab computers in high school, and was playing FF V for the first time (probably 2001-ish?). I didn't join until a few years later. I posted so much that I think I'm still among the top five posters by volume on the site.

I eventually joined the CoN, but after a few years kinda (rudely) ghosted to focus on other projects. Regardless, CoN was my my first online community and I'll always hold place for it in my heart.

--------------------
Post #213087
Posted: 3rd August 2017 05:03

Magitek Soldier

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. User has rated 300 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 75 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
Happy anniversary and thank you for keeping the site up Ranges. I'm glad I found this site when I did and I've always tried to keep an eye on it when able. I too watched as so many fan websites died out over the years but this place kept trucking.
Heres to another great year at flag-blue.gif

--------------------
He's Back. He is The_TrueBOSS.
Check me and my partners out at: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheTrueBOSSofJupiter
Post #213091
Posted: 3rd August 2017 15:19

Group Icon
LOGO ZE SHOOPUF

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than ten years. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. 
Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. User has rated 300 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 16)
Happy CoNniversary, all! As always, it remains a pleasure to still be here with you all - a random group of people from all over the place drawn together by a love of a handful of games barely older (or in some cases, not even!) than our site and kept together by a love of hyperlinks (and also Josh, I guess). Here's to shiny rainbow logos!

--------------------
Currently Playing : Final Fantasy V
Most Recently Beat : Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
Favorite Game : Final Fantasy X

The newest CoNcast is up! Have a listen!
Post #213094
Posted: 4th August 2017 07:37

Maniacal Clown

Awards:
Third place in CoNCAA, 2019. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. 
User has rated 75 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Member of more than ten years. Contributed to the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 9)
CoNgratulations!

...okay yeah that was kinda cheesy.

Also I guess CoN is ten years and change younger than me.

Anyway I definitely like how there's a dedicated community here, and it's pretty chill -- especially compared to the rest of the internet these days. Y'all were the second forum I joined (about 14 years ago) and I think y'all were a good learning experience/role model to me, generally speaking, when it came to forum decency and rules.

In any case, I saw the spiffy new 20th anniversary logo and for the first time in forever, I switched from Foolsglade back to Skyglade. I love that logo.

This post has been edited by Glenn Magus Harvey on 4th August 2017 07:44

--------------------
current games (2024-02-19):
Fairy Fencer F ADF
Pokémon Perfect Crystal

finished so far this year:
Gato Roboto
drowning, drowning
New Super Mario Bros.
TMNT 3: Radical Rescue

tabled: Lost Ruins
Post #213119
Posted: 4th August 2017 14:27

Cactuar

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. Member of more than five years. 
Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! User has rated 500 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 300 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 10)
Happy 20th anniversary! flag-red.gif
This site and community have been a big help to me when playing games such as FFVII and FFT.
Thank you for keeping it running and growing with great content over the years. biggrin.gif

--------------------
FF games completed: I (psp), II (psp), III (DS), IV (psp), V (GBA), VI (GBA), VII, VIII, IX, X, XI: Nations-Rhapsodies of Vana'diel, XII, XIII, XIV, XV.
Spin-offs: FFIV: Interlude & The After Years, Crisis Core: FFVII, X-2, XIII-2, Lightning Returns, Type-0 HD, Dissidia, Dissidia 012, and Tactics (original & WotL).
Enjoyed them all.
Post #213122
Posted: 5th August 2017 19:38

Maniacal Clown

Awards:
Third place in CoNCAA, 2019. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. 
User has rated 75 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Member of more than ten years. Contributed to the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 9)
Wait, how do we get the 20th anniversary badge, or is it not made yet?

--------------------
Fairy Fencer F ADF
Pokémon Perfect Crystal

Gato Roboto
drowning, drowning
New Super Mario Bros.

Post #213176
Posted: 5th August 2017 19:59

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
Second place in the CoN World Cup soccer competition, 2018. First place in CoNCAA, 2018. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. 
First place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. Third place in the CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. 
See More (Total 29)
Quote (Glenn Magus Harvey @ 5th August 2017 13:38)
Wait, how do we get the 20th anniversary badge, or is it not made yet?

The latter. I've been pretty slow since I got back from traveling. Not even sure who gets it yet. biggrin.gif

--------------------
"To create something great, you need the means to make a lot of really bad crap." - Kevin Kelly

Why aren't you shopping AmaCoN?
Post #213178
Posted: 6th August 2017 02:24

Black Waltz

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than five years. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
Happy Belated 20th CoN

What am I even doing...? biggrin.gif

I'm playing through FF4 right now, I remember back when I got the DS version, I came here to use the guides and discovered they didn't cover the DS version eh.gif So I went to GameFAQs lol

Many happy returns!

--------------------
X is blue.
Post #213183
Posted: 7th August 2017 16:07

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
See More (Total 29)
OK, I have time for more responses now!

Quote (Zidane007nl)
I remember starting my Final Fantasy fansite and that I adopted a chocobo from CoN. Those were good times.

There's a chance that your site is still listed on https://www.cavesofnarshe.com/chocobo/parents.php , then, a page that bizarrely still exists! biggrin.gif

Quote (Narratorway)
http://i.imgur.com/EjJoKlX.jpg

I shared this on our social media because it's great. Not enough candles, though, unless I miscounted...

Quote (Stiltzkin)
Come to think of it, please do a drunk-CoN makeover next year...

Well, I mean, there's Foolsglade.

Quote (laszlow)
I eventually joined the CoN, but after a few years kinda (rudely) ghosted to focus on other projects.

Yeah, I'd been meaning to talk to you about that at some point! Shame be upon you. wink.gif

Quote (GMH)
In any case, I saw the spiffy new 20th anniversary logo and for the first time in forever, I switched from Foolsglade back to Skyglade. I love that logo.

I can't tell you how happy I am with the new logo. It was the first thing I did in gearing up for the anniversary, and it fell into place shockingly quickly, especially given that I hadn't been doing branding work much recently. At some point I plan to blog about the process over at my personal site.

Quote (Spooniest)
I remember back when I got the DS version, I came here to use the guides and discovered they didn't cover the DS version

And then you remembered that the DS version is similar enough other than, I seem to recall, in the bestiary, that you came back and used it anyway, right? smile.gif For real, though, maybe someday.

Anyway, I wanted to follow up with a couple things - I haven't had time to start up some of the stuff I wanted to roll out right with the anniversary yet, but I do have some prints of the new lovely logo that I can give out. I've got one 8x10", three 5x7", and ten 4x6" ones laying on my desk, with the rainbow anniversary logo set against a black backdrop and printed in a lovely low-gloss finish. If you want one, you're already in the running if you post at the forums during August. If you follow us on Facebook or Twitter, you can also have a chance at winning one by sharing and/or retweeting our content during August, too. We'll draw the winners at random sometime in September, and that's when we'll give out forum badges to everyone who posted in August as well.

--------------------
"To create something great, you need the means to make a lot of really bad crap." - Kevin Kelly

Post #213190
Posted: 7th August 2017 18:33

Black Waltz

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than five years. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
Quote (Rangers51 @ 7th August 2017 11:07)
Quote (Spooniest)
I remember back when I got the DS version, I came here to use the guides and discovered they didn't cover the DS version

And then you remembered that the DS version is similar enough other than, I seem to recall, in the bestiary, that you came back and used it anyway, right? smile.gif For real, though, maybe someday.

I came back here because GameFAQs was text only and they also are irritating. smile.gif

biggrin.gif The augments and stuff weren't really that hard to catch on to.

Cheers on 20 years, and here's to 20 more!

--------------------
X is blue.
Post #213194
Posted: 20th August 2017 14:55

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
See More (Total 29)
Quote (Rangers51 @ 7th August 2017 10:07)
At some point I plan to blog about the process over at my personal site.

And, should you be bored enough to read such things... https://alvies.org/brain/2017/08/project-de...redesign-part-1

--------------------

Post #213264
Posted: 21st August 2017 04:38

Maniacal Clown

Awards:
See More (Total 9)
That was enlightening to read, and also I didn't know there had been more wallpapers posted!

--------------------
Fairy Fencer F ADF
Pokémon Perfect Crystal

Gato Roboto
drowning, drowning
New Super Mario Bros.

Post #213266
Posted: 31st August 2017 19:45

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
See More (Total 29)
Quote (Rangers51 @ 7th August 2017 10:07)
Anyway, I wanted to follow up with a couple things - I haven't had time to start up some of the stuff I wanted to roll out right with the anniversary yet, but I do have some prints of the new lovely logo that I can give out. I've got one 8x10", three 5x7", and ten 4x6" ones laying on my desk, with the rainbow anniversary logo set against a black backdrop and printed in a lovely low-gloss finish. If you want one, you're already in the running if you post at the forums during August. If you follow us on Facebook or Twitter, you can also have a chance at winning one by sharing and/or retweeting our content during August, too. We'll draw the winners at random sometime in September, and that's when we'll give out forum badges to everyone who posted in August as well.

Last day to get in on this!

--------------------

Post #213336
Posted: 1st September 2017 03:48

Chimera

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than ten years. Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! Contributed to the Final Fantasy V section of CoN. 
User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 75 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Member of more than five years. 
See More (Total 10)
Hard to believe it's been 20 years. I remember coming as a lurker all those years ago looking for fanfic. Happy 20th CoN! :con:

--------------------
kame, tortue, tortuga, schildkröte, tartaruga, turtle

"Arthur Dent?"
"Yes."
"Arthur Philip Dent?"
"Yes."
"You're a total knee biter."
Post #213344
Posted: 1st September 2017 04:07

Red Wing Pilot

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Contributor to the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
Contributed to the Final Fantasy IV section of CoN. 
Uhhh...12:07AM on 9/1...did I miss it?

This post has been edited by Quad on 1st September 2017 04:08

--------------------
Squenix games completed:

FFIII
FFIV
FFVI
FFVII
FFIX
FFX
FF Tactics: Advance 2
Chrono Trigger
Dragon Quest 8
Dragon Quest 11
Super Mario RPG
Post #213345
Posted: 1st September 2017 14:55

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
See More (Total 29)
Quote (Quad @ 31st August 2017 22:07)
Uhhh...12:07AM on 9/1...did I miss it?

I took pity on you. But the randomizer said you didn't win anyway. So enjoy your forum badge. smile.gif

And here are our winners!

The 8x10 will be going to AltheaValara, the 5x7s to Kane, Laszlow, and @rev_olutions on Twitter, and I'll be giving out five of the 4x6s to: St Khael, Glenn Magus Harvey, The Amazing Genderless Shiva, JTrigger, and Zidane007nl. I'll be reaching out to everyone today and will give a few days for people to check in and respond, and for those who don't want the prizes or are otherwise unreachable, I'll promote new winners accordingly.

We've got more stuff coming today as long as work doesn't crush me. Keep an eye out!

--------------------

Post #213346
Posted: 17th September 2017 15:25

SOLDIER

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Member of more than five years. 
Well done! Very impressive that this place is still going and is active with so many giving up on forums and using social media in recent years. I may not be here much but I hope CoN enjoys another 20 years. Thanks for keeping it going.

--------------------
'Let that be a lesson to all oppressive vegetable sellers.'
Post #213412
Posted: 25th September 2017 17:28

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
See More (Total 29)
Well, I finally got all of the logos shipped out to folks today. Sorry it took so long - in between collecting addresses and my general unwillingness to go to the post office more than once, it took more time than I'd hoped. smile.gif

Please do feel free to send us photos of your prints once you have them in the obvious places of honor in your homes!

--------------------

Post #213438
Posted: 30th September 2017 18:04

Cactuar

Awards:
Haven't had a chance to frame it yet, but my print arrived! Terra is a little excited to show it off.

Here she is!

Okay so it's only half the costume, but it still counts. Happy birthday CoN!

--------------------
Check out the Magicite Menagerie!

Retro gaming cosplayer with a focus on Terra Branford.
Post #213455
Posted: 3rd October 2017 18:39

Magitek Soldier

Awards:
Member of more than five years. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. 
I moved in with my parents almost five years ago now. During all that time, they had never cleaned off the dresser in my room. Well, we got new mattresses this weekend which necessitated cleaning the rooms. And mom finally cleaned off the dresser! Just in time, for my print arrived today and is proudly displayed on the newly clean dresser. Not the best pick - it's just from my Kindle and I was having q hard time getting a clear, not blurry picture.

user posted imageIMG_20171003_133147_hdr by Althea Valara, on Flickr

--------------------
Watch me play games on Twitch!
Schedule:
Mondays & Thursdays: Final Fantasy XVI
Saturdays: Final Fantasy XIV MSQ & Side Quests
7:30pm - 10:30pm Central or thereabouts
Post #213469
Posted: 6th October 2017 03:37

Red Wing Pilot

Awards:
First place in CoNCAA, 2019. Third place in CoNCAA, 2018. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Second place in CoNCAA, 2015. 
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
CoNgrats! Those physical internet artifacts look amazing!
Post #213490
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: