CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
Game Announcment

Posted: 19th September 2002 16:15
Magitek Soldier

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Contributed to the Final Fantasy I section of CoN. 
Ladies and Gentlemen, at 7:00pm EST Tonight, Blizzard Entertainment is going to make a big announcement.

Here is the Link:

Blizzard Entertainment
Post #2528
Posted: 19th September 2002 17:56

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
Second place in the CoN World Cup soccer competition, 2018. First place in CoNCAA, 2018. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. 
First place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. Third place in the CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. 
See More (Total 29)
That is a ridiculously cheesy java applet for such a high-profile site.

--------------------
"To create something great, you need the means to make a lot of really bad crap." - Kevin Kelly

Why aren't you shopping AmaCoN?
Post #2533
Posted: 19th September 2002 20:35

Dragoon

Awards:
First place in CoNCAA, 2016. Third place in CoNCAA, 2015. First place in CoNCAA, 2014. Member of more than ten years. 
Third place in CoNCAA, 2012. Member of more than five years. Third place in CoN Fantasy Football, 2004. Third place in CoN Fantasy Football, 2005. 
See More (Total 10)
Heh, I was wondering what the hell that was about...
It doesn't even say on the main page or anything. Of course, I really didn't go searching so.

--------------------
The clouds ran away, opened up the sky
And one by one I watched every constellation die
And there I was frozen, standing in my backyard
Face to face, eye to eye, staring at the last star
I should've known, walked all the way home
To find that she wasn't here, I'm still all alone

-Atmosphere "Always Coming Back Home to You"
Post #2544
Posted: 20th September 2002 05:12
Chocobo Knight

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
StarCraft: Ghost. Sounds interesting. A nifty change for Blizzard's programming style, and on the console's too.

--------------------
Fear the Minstrel Boy, for he sings.
Post #2551
Posted: 21st September 2002 00:46

Group Icon
SOLDIER

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy I section of CoN. Contributed to the Final Fantasy IV section of CoN. 
Contributed to the Final Fantasy VII section of CoN. 
Tactical game, you play as a Ghost. You get to drive Terran vehicles, and hopefully NUKE SOME ASS. I will heart this game. It's on next gen consoles, I believe the site said.
Post #2569
Posted: 21st September 2002 01:52
Engineer

Awards:
Right now, this game sounds like a sort of Rainbow Six type of game, set in the Starcraft universe.

This game is being produced for one or more next gen consoles.  AND NOT PC/MAC.  Meaning I will be going without this game, since I don't have any and WON'T have any.  This part of the story has pissed quite a few people off, mostly the conspiracy theorists saying that Blizzard is going console like everyone else.  Although I heart the Lost Vikings, I really wish they would stick to what they know (computers), especially if they're already stepping outside their usual schtick with a tactical combat game.

--------------------
I close my mouth now and I scream,
Open the door, there's nothing worth redeeming
I saw your face before in rough,
You should wait around a while, your body's bound to turn up.
So low for how high?
-Matt Good, "Running for Home"
Post #2575
Posted: 24th September 2002 15:14
Magitek Soldier

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Contributed to the Final Fantasy I section of CoN. 
I think this looks good. I mean who here hasn't wanted to go face-to-face with a Zealot or a Hydralisk. Also, if you look at the Ghost FAQ, is saids:

Q: Will there be a StarCraft II? When?
A: Although we have not made any announcements and do not have a development or release timeline, we do fully intend to revisit the world of StarCraft on PC at some point in the future.

Could SC: Ghost be a setup to SC2? The Freak thinks so.
Post #2657
Posted: 19th October 2002 21:56
Returner

Awards:
WOOO first person games kick ass!!! heh well i hope so freak, or else.... *angry face* >_<

--------------------
"Why is it that i can't feel anything from anyone but you?"

Out of all the things i've said, the one that means the most is...I love you..
Post #3677
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: