CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
Kappa is Suddenly Kreative.

Posted: 25th August 2002 20:47

Crusader

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Second place in CoNCAA, 2014. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
Second place in CoNCAA, 2004. First place in CoNCAA, 2008. Third place in CoNCAA, 2009. First place in CoNBA, 2007. 
Somehow I've just dished out two wallpapers within a single week!  Is this possible or have I just tied the real Kappa to a post outside and taken his place?  Bwee hee hee!

http://kappamedia.tripod.com/auronwall.jpg

Since freewebsites.com is being stupid, I can't really put it on the site, but at least I uploaded it to my old website which is hosted by Tripod.  That means that you have to copy the shortcut. This wallpaper took me a while, and I do think that the outcome is pretty decent.  I would like some feedback for this one, considering I didn't say that for my last one and I didn't get any :p.

--------------------
I find your lack of faith disturbing...
Post #1644
Posted: 25th August 2002 23:43

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
Second place in the CoN World Cup soccer competition, 2018. First place in CoNCAA, 2018. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. 
First place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. Third place in the CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. 
See More (Total 29)
I think it looks great, overall. There are a couple things I would change, if it were mine (which, of course, it's not >_>).

1. Maybe do a different transparency value on one of the texts that say "Auron." Looks odd to have them identical except for size. Good choice of font, though.

2. Lose the smaller image of Auron in the foreground. It's not of the same quality as the background and makes it a bit more cluttered.

Good work!

--------------------
"To create something great, you need the means to make a lot of really bad crap." - Kevin Kelly

Why aren't you shopping AmaCoN?
Post #1648
Posted: 26th August 2002 00:38

Black Waltz

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
heh, nice! Although I don't know FFX much  :lol:

----------
I figured out to solve this "image hosted by Angelfire" thingy.
just get link and open on other page ;p (but why? why?)

--------------------
I will be there...
Post #1649
Posted: 26th August 2002 01:39

Crusader

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Second place in CoNCAA, 2014. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
Second place in CoNCAA, 2004. First place in CoNCAA, 2008. Third place in CoNCAA, 2009. First place in CoNBA, 2007. 
Quote (Rangers51 @ 25 Aug. 2002, 18:43)
1. Maybe do a different transparency value on one of the texts that say "Auron." Looks odd to have them identical except for size. Good choice of font, though.

2. Lose the smaller image of Auron in the foreground. It's not of the same quality as the background and makes it a bit more cluttered.

Actually, I spotted the needed transparency after I finished it, and being the lazy person I am, I decided to keep it.  As for the smaller image, I thought I should put it there just because the background image is distorted with a wind effect, and may add some confusion.  The overall quality of the smaller image is not so good though, so I understand.  Thank you, and I'll try to remake this one if I feel up to it.

--------------------
I find your lack of faith disturbing...
Post #1650
Posted: 26th August 2002 05:21

Crusader

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
Very cool Kapster! Auron's great.

--------------------
Lou: There's a couple of guys fighting down at the aquarium, Chief.
Wiggum: Do they still sell those frozen bananas?
Lou: I think so.
Wiggum: Let's roll.
Post #1653
Posted: 26th August 2002 06:24

Group Icon
Staff Emeritus

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Contributed to the Final Fantasy I section of CoN. 
Looks too much like the original Squaresoft Auron wallpaper for my liking, but it's a good piece nonetheless. If you've got a full set of that artwork in the foreground there, send it my way, please.
Post #1655
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: