CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
Moral Myopia

Posted: 19th February 2018 19:56

Black Waltz

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than five years. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
Nothing is right or wrong anymore. Do whatever you feel like doing, repeatedly, always, and expect different results.

People don't care about whether what they're doing is right, good, moral, honorable, or even efficient. They just want to repeat the same actions all the time because they "can't concentrate, they're too tired" "This is who they are" "that's the way everyone else does it" and a plethora of smelly smelly excuses (akin to the rectums we all possess).

There is one in every ten people (estimate) who are being ordered constantly to change by all those who make excuses not to, and they are driven so insane that they begin lashing out at those who victimize them, and are blamed for it.

And the world refuses to change...

--------------------
X is blue.
Post #214542
Posted: 19th February 2018 21:12
Behemoth

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Contributed to the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
First place in the 2008  Has more than fifty fanarts in CoN galleries. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy I section of CoN. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IV section of CoN. 
See More (Total 9)
user posted image

--------------------
Post #214543
Posted: 21st February 2018 12:55

Black Waltz

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than five years. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
I am home? biggrin.gif

--------------------
X is blue.
Post #214545
Posted: 6th March 2018 15:40

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
Second place in the CoN World Cup soccer competition, 2018. First place in CoNCAA, 2018. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. 
First place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. Third place in the CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. 
See More (Total 29)
Quote (Spooniest @ 19th February 2018 13:56)
Nothing is right or wrong anymore. Do whatever you feel like doing, repeatedly, always, and expect different results.

People don't care about whether what they're doing is right, good, moral, honorable, or even efficient. They just want to repeat the same actions all the time because they "can't concentrate, they're too tired" "This is who they are" "that's the way everyone else does it" and a plethora of smelly smelly excuses (akin to the rectums we all possess).

There is one in every ten people (estimate) who are being ordered constantly to change by all those who make excuses not to, and they are driven so insane that they begin lashing out at those who victimize them, and are blamed for it.

And the world refuses to change...

That seems much more anecdotal than globally true, but that's just my POV! That does make it hard to weigh in on it, but I'm assuming that you're not really looking for CoN people to weigh in on it unless we're the ones doing it to you.

I will say, though, I definitely am generally too tired to concentrate, though I don't really see that as a moral failing per se. wink.gif

--------------------
"To create something great, you need the means to make a lot of really bad crap." - Kevin Kelly

Why aren't you shopping AmaCoN?
Post #214572
Posted: 8th March 2018 00:46

Black Waltz

Awards:
Not directed at anyone here of course.

Life is frustrating. Typing about it is relaxing. Thank you for your time. biggrin.gif

--------------------
X is blue.
Post #214577
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: