CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
High-Functioning errr...stuff

Posted: 9th May 2018 03:47

Black Waltz

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than five years. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
If anyone hasn't guessed by this point, I suffer from a high-functioning psychotic disorder eh.gif I have been trying to piece it together for almost 2 and a half decades now, as a matter of fact.

I have suffered a lot of hallucinations and bouts of delusional thinking, as well as developed perhaps quite the hellish bit of bipolar mood swinging. It's quite the cocktail to be born to, you know.

Some people purposely take drugs to produce some of the strange things I've seen, but all I had to do was be born with defective genes. So...even not doing hard drugs, I *still* have managed to lose my mind utterly.

... There are times when my whole life seems a torment, and when it all seems a paradise too good to be true. It is utterly terrifying to experience, and maintaining my cool and being clear about communication are like flexing a muscle every day.

This is all stuff you've probably figured out by now, but I figured I'd let you in on the fact that I am capable of being realistic and honest about the condition I have.

Simple narcissism is kind of a joke to me. You have to have only one self for that. Heh.

I think people should have to apply for a license before they can post stuff on the net.

--------------------
X is blue.
Post #214858
Posted: 24th May 2018 06:48

Cactuar

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
Quote (Spooniest @ 8th May 2018 22:47)
If anyone hasn't guessed by this point, I suffer from a high-functioning psychotic disorder eh.gif I have been trying to piece it together for almost 2 and a half decades now, as a matter of fact.

I have suffered a lot of hallucinations and bouts of delusional thinking, as well as developed perhaps quite the hellish bit of bipolar mood swinging. It's quite the cocktail to be born to, you know.

Some people purposely take drugs to produce some of the strange things I've seen, but all I had to do was be born with defective genes. So...even not doing hard drugs, I *still* have managed to lose my mind utterly.

... There are times when my whole life seems a torment, and when it all seems a paradise too good to be true. It is utterly terrifying to experience, and maintaining my cool and being clear about communication are like flexing a muscle every day.

This is all stuff you've probably figured out by now, but I figured I'd let you in on the fact that I am capable of being realistic and honest about the condition I have.

Simple narcissism is kind of a joke to me. You have to have only one self for that. Heh.

I think people should have to apply for a license before they can post stuff on the net.

I am considered a high functioning autistic with an official diagnosis (I am not a poser)... I have always found people with schizophrenia unique. The fact your mind is working with you to create an illusion in which it believes is helping you.

Imagine being able to harass your brain as a personal assistant and being able to use it to solve complex problems with an illusion of an assistant or an illusion of a diagram on how to solve a problem.

--------------------
His Divine Shadow

Got Lexx?

Click to vist FFF.

Post #214889
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: