CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
Topic Closed New Topic New Poll
Fusing sections

Posted: 23rd October 2010 14:45

Crusader

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than five years. 
I got a question,would it be really hard to fuse sections and move all the topics to that section?

I was thinking:

FF1-6 retro section
FF7-XIII modern sections
chrono trigger ff tactics parasite eve and other games that aren't in the sieres:spin offs and other square games.

This means games like:FF legends 1-3 crystal chronicles and such can all be fused within the spin offs/non ff games section.

Crisis core/dirge of cerberus and any ff7 spin off can go there.

Why do i recommend this? more activity within the actual archives.

I know its a lot of work,but it seems like it would increase and would broaden the range of final fantasies to modern ones without having to create more areas in the forum and cause it to crash or give more problems.

The main issue with this:Its more work for the actual forum admins but i was trying to add my piece to increase the population of the forum.

I read old topics about problems with creating new areas so i was wondering if modifying them would simplify the problem.

--------------------
We are stardust.Our bodies are made from the guts of exploding stars.

Neil Degrasse Tyson.

Post #188661
Posted: 23rd October 2010 15:31

Behemoth

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
I think you ought to add this into the "More topics please" thread. With the way that Tiddles was talking, this is exactly what he meant. And I personally wouldn't have a problem with it. I think it might be better.

This post has been edited by BlitzSage on 23rd October 2010 15:31

--------------------
Post #188663
Posted: 23rd October 2010 20:07

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
Second place in the CoN World Cup soccer competition, 2018. First place in CoNCAA, 2018. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. 
First place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. Third place in the CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. 
See More (Total 29)
Closed due to original poster cross-posting this in various threads.

--------------------
"To create something great, you need the means to make a lot of really bad crap." - Kevin Kelly

Why aren't you shopping AmaCoN?
Post #188674
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Closed New Topic New Poll