CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
ANOTHER General event in FFVII

Posted: 30th July 2002 02:19

Black Waltz

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
The third, fourth, fifth, and the sixth Big M (midgar zolom:rolleyes: )
I was going to finish this topic, lol.

I had to go back to Kalm town because, I wanted to buy steal materia for Caith Sith. I'm around Level 29 now, I thought it would be too easy to get rid of Midgar Zolom,...but I was wrong.
----------
This time, my Red13 had ring that gives null effect on fire : p so I didn't expect Beta to be even strong. (and expected that I'm strong enough to survive that!) After a while, I noticed that Aeris had limit full. What a luck! Now this Planet protector will definatly let me win! However, I thought it would be better to just use that other level 3 limit (to get full HP, and MP) so it'll also be helpful later in the game:p. So I made her to summon chocobo before the limit.
Then "OMG!!!" he throw Red13 away and used Beta After Cloud and Aeris attacked  O _ O  (I already gave them command so it was too late to control it)And the Beta, actually killed both Cloud Aeris.
Now I was pretty mad of losing my monster-who-was-from-the-past, but it was ok, I still can kill him : )
Now I just changed Aeris to Caith sith <---i'm doing this for him that's why

And I started to go throw the dessert.
Now it was the fourth Midgar Zolom, what happened was pretty same exept that I poisoned him this time (wow, poison....it's acctually good...) but he threw Red13 away again and used BEta on Caith Sith  'x_x' . He was alive, but got killed in next attack (note that I didn't really revive Cloud  ':E' )
This time, I just wanted to finish this battle so I revived everyone. With same party, I ran throw dessert and encountered the 5th Midgar Zolom in my Final Fantasy 7 file.
After I poisoned him, I simply used this same strategy.
Caith Sith ---> potions, attack(rarely, mostly use "potions" instead of "hi-potion" ) when I feel that my character has good HP and once I used "throw boomerang"
Red 13----> mostly attack ans sometimes spells, start with boi1
Cloud----->start with summoning Ramuh and use mosly spells...(I was out of MP later...which happend first time in this file 'O_O' )
--------
Later, he hit the Caith Sith, and he was out of battle. Which he used Beta pretty RIGHT before Cloud summoned Ramuh.
When he used Beta, I thought he was dead this time too, but Cloud had 6HP!!! (')_(') which allowed Ramuh to be summoned and heal Cloud. Then on next turn, Red13's limit was full and used "glorious" blood Fang to finish it
I was running hard, and the 6th Midgar Zolom came to me. Since I understand how patience you were listening all these...random woohas (not a word) let me just make it fast.
It was similar exept that Cloud died and REd13 had to do all the work  ':E'

--------------------
I will be there...
Post #295
Posted: 24th November 2002 11:46
Onion Knight

Awards:
Was all of this just for fun....... or did you not know that you could get a chocobo?  I can't say that I never thought it might be amusing to try to run across the swamp (I guess it's a swamp) and see how many times I had to fight the Zolom...... but common sense won over and rather than finding myself in the middle of the swamp and not wanting to fight that thing again (while still at low levels of course), I'd just get a chocobo, or find something else to do for that matter.

--------------------
".....we'll settle it with a coin toss....."
"What do I look like, a waiter?"
"...alright, uncle ulty REALLY wants you to do his portrait"

"Strangers with this kind of honesty make me go a big rubbery one."
Post #5280
Posted: 25th November 2002 04:54

Black Waltz

Awards:
well i did say i was going back to buy steal materia.

----
you can't really use chocobo to get back, it's just matter of luck...and a little skill. to just skip Midgar zolom without chocobos

--------------------
I will be there...
Post #5311
Posted: 25th November 2002 05:14
Onion Knight

Awards:
Sorry..... I kind of forgot you said you were going BACK.  ^_^

--------------------
".....we'll settle it with a coin toss....."
"What do I look like, a waiter?"
"...alright, uncle ulty REALLY wants you to do his portrait"

"Strangers with this kind of honesty make me go a big rubbery one."
Post #5313
Posted: 25th November 2002 21:45

Dragoon

Awards:
First place in CoNCAA, 2016. Third place in CoNCAA, 2015. First place in CoNCAA, 2014. Member of more than ten years. 
Third place in CoNCAA, 2012. Member of more than five years. Third place in CoN Fantasy Football, 2004. Third place in CoN Fantasy Football, 2005. 
See More (Total 10)
Jeez Bizzy, how many times are you gonna fight that fricken thing?

--------------------
The clouds ran away, opened up the sky
And one by one I watched every constellation die
And there I was frozen, standing in my backyard
Face to face, eye to eye, staring at the last star
I should've known, walked all the way home
To find that she wasn't here, I'm still all alone

-Atmosphere "Always Coming Back Home to You"
Post #5332
Posted: 26th November 2002 06:09

Black Waltz

Awards:
Quote (Tidu-who @ 25 Nov. 2002, 15:45)
Jeez Bizzy, how many times are you gonna fight that fricken thing?

as long as i have my evil fire ring, don't worry i wont' post them anymore though.

--------------------
I will be there...
Post #5364
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: