CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
30th Anniversary Pop-up Experience Coming to London

Posted: 25th October 2017 15:15

Engineer

Awards:
Third place in the CoN World Cup soccer competition, 2018. Member of more than ten years. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Contributor to the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. 
Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. User has rated 500 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 300 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 14)
A pop up experience celebrating the 30th anniversary of Final Fantasy is coming to London. The experience will last from the 3rd-5th November and take place in Slingsby Place, Covent Garden.

Fans will get the chance to sample the upcoming Dissidia Final Fantasy NT ahead of it's release, as well as play past games from the series. There's also merchandise exclusive to the pop up experience, artwork covering the history of the series..

Special guests include DISSIDIAŽ FINAL FANTASYŽ NT producer Ichiro Hazama and FINAL FANTASYŽ XIV director and producer Naoki Yoshida.

Source: FinalFantasy30.com
Post #213565
Posted: 25th October 2017 20:02

Magitek Soldier

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. First place in the CoN World Cup soccer competition, 2018. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Contributor to the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. 
Second place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Member of more than five years. Second place in the CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. User has rated 75 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 12)
Sweet, thanks for the heads up on this! As an aside, this is clearly timed to complement the Distant Worlds concert at the Royal Albert Hall on Saturday 4 November - so I imagine it will be packed!

--------------------
We apologise for the inconvenience
Post #213566
Posted: 25th October 2017 21:53

Engineer

Awards:
Third place in the CoN World Cup soccer competition, 2018. Member of more than ten years. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Contributor to the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. 
Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. User has rated 500 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 300 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 14)
It's not often things like this happen over here so, when it popped up in my emails, I was quite intrigued.

It's a shame though. I'm down in London the sunday after so I would have had a look if it was a week later.
Post #213567
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: