CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
Have a villain quiz for FF.

Posted: 11th June 2015 18:15

Black Mage

Awards:
Member of more than five years. 
This quiz I found was fairly accurate. I know some people here enjoy them, so... Here. ^^"

--------------------

"I'll be judge, I'll be jury," said cunning old Fury:
"I'll try the whole cause, and condemn you to death.
Post #209099
Posted: 12th June 2015 04:27

Engineer

Awards:
Member of more than five years. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. User has rated 500 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 300 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 75 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
"Chaotic, independent, and destructive. You are Kefka, the insane antagonist of Final Fantasy 6. The world is your plaything, and you like playing rough--and if one or two or even a million people die at your expense, who cares? Such an antisocial attitude won't net you any friends, but then again, that was never your goal to begin with."

Kefka once again! Actually, that makes sense. I mean, I'm a rebellious goofball with a temper. Of course, in real life, that just makes me a quirky, hyper-active nerd who hates rules; but, yeah, if I were evil, I'd be Kefka. WEE HEE HEE!!!

The next closest is probably Sephiroth, "Deliberate, Independent, and Destructive". I guess it depends on whether I decided to be smart about my evil plan or not. Actually, it would probably depend on whether I'd be powerful enough to need to be smart. But the way I always giggle all the time would still make me look like Kefka anyway.
Post #209107
Posted: 12th June 2015 04:44

Black Mage

Awards:
Member of more than five years. 
Quote (RavenLalonde @ 11th June 2015 21:27)
"Chaotic, independent, and destructive. You are Kefka, the insane antagonist of Final Fantasy 6. The world is your plaything, and you like playing rough--and if one or two or even a million people die at your expense, who cares? Such an antisocial attitude won't net you any friends, but then again, that was never your goal to begin with."

Kefka once again! Actually, that makes sense. I mean, I'm a rebellious goofball with a temper. Of course, in real life, that just makes me a quirky, hyper-active nerd who hates rules; but, yeah, if I were evil, I'd be Kefka. WEE HEE HEE!!!

The next closest is probably Sephiroth, "Deliberate, Independent, and Destructive". I guess it depends on whether I decided to be smart about my evil plan or not. Actually, it would probably depend on whether I'd be powerful enough to need to be smart. But the way I always giggle all the time would still make me look like Kefka anyway.

I got Kefka as well ^^" I'm not exactly surprised about it, given my short stature and whooping cackle (that I hate with a passion).

--------------------

"I'll be judge, I'll be jury," said cunning old Fury:
"I'll try the whole cause, and condemn you to death.
Post #209108
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: