CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
Are you planning on buying a PSP for FFT?

Are you planning on buying a PSP for FFT?
Yes: This game alone makes the system worth it. [ 18 ]  [56.25%]
No: I already own a PSP so there is no need. [ 14 ]  [43.75%]
Total Votes: 32
Guests cannot vote 
Posted: 2nd January 2008 11:23

Chocobo Knight

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
I did. I've got my PSP, with inside Final Fantasy Tactics The War of Lions. After that, i don't need anything else, inside it. Maybe i'll buy some other games, but i suppose that to me is easier play older playstation, that playing PSP. I am an RPG Gamer, non just a FF fan, but, since now, portable console means play Final Fantasy...

--------------------
#1 Italian in The Caves of Narshe :D
Mercenary Dark Knight

Knight: Great, here comes a crowd! Gafgarion! Kill them!! And do it now!!
Gafgarion: Don’t know what’s going on, but it’s in the contract!
Post #161068
Posted: 24th June 2008 00:40

Onion Knight

Awards:
Member of more than five years. 
I had no interest in the psp until I heard about the multiplayer option. This changed my mind.

--------------------
Armour won't help the heart stay sharp.
Post #168782
Posted: 27th August 2008 17:09

Holy Swordsman

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than ten years. User has rated 300 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! 
User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 75 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Member of more than five years. 
I voted that FFT alone makes a PSP worth it. Any update on my favorite game of all time makes it worth it.

Do you have to be in the same room to play multiplayer with someone or is it an online feature?
Post #171845
Posted: 12th September 2008 10:32

SOLDIER

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Member of more than five years. 
Only one of my friend's has a PSP, and he refuses to play any game called Final Fantasy. I explained each game is completely separate from the next, but he doesn't quite believe me.

So I can't play this multi-player, unless it is actually online, but I'm not sure I want to play against complete strangers.
Still, I don't really mind, this game is brilliant. Keeping in mind this is the first time I've ever had the opportunity to play it. (Only a few hours in).

This site once again proves to be very useful with it's beginner's guide. And no doubt I will look at the full guide at some point as well. Many thanks to those of you who created it. smile.gif
At this point it is looking like it may well be worth purchasing a PSP for this game alone. Excellent fun.

--------------------
'Let that be a lesson to all oppressive vegetable sellers.'
Post #172151
Posted: 12th September 2008 19:23

Cactuar

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
I was hoping you would make a third option for the penny-pinching gamers. I'm waiting for the emulators.
Post #172157
Posted: 11th January 2017 02:14

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
Second place in the CoN World Cup soccer competition, 2018. First place in CoNCAA, 2018. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. 
First place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. Third place in the CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. 
See More (Total 29)
Quote (Rangers51 @ 27th September 2007 04:51)
However, I'm about a decade beyond the time where I would buy a system for a game I wanted to play on it, regardless of what that game is. My budget and my time don't mesh with that concept any more.

In retrospect, I waited it out for two years before I finally caved and got a PSP-1000 used and also a used copy of FFT. I ended up about $120 in the hole for the whole thing, once I also added in a memorystick pro and a pandora battery, and it's one of the best bangs for the buck I've gotten in gaming. smile.gif

--------------------
"To create something great, you need the means to make a lot of really bad crap." - Kevin Kelly

Why aren't you shopping AmaCoN?
Post #211901
Posted: 17th January 2017 20:23

Magitek Soldier

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. User has rated 300 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 75 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
This games available on the PSVita. I was so glad I bought it right away. I beat it about a year ago. It was fun but the additional content was very meh. I also hated how a they "fixed" Weigraf's famous line that he says at the windmill in chapter one.

--------------------
He's Back. He is The_TrueBOSS.
Check me and my partners out at: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheTrueBOSSofJupiter
Post #211938
Posted: 20th April 2017 00:17
Returner

I recently bought 2 PSP-3000s for myself and my GF, along with 2 copies of FFT:WotL. She's currently about halfway through her first playthrough and loving it, referring to it as "chess on crack." wink.gif We do Rendezvous at home on the couch watching actiony movies you don't really have to watch, or waiting in line at Disneyland. It's bliss. biggrin.gif
Post #212590
Posted: 20th April 2017 21:00

Black Waltz

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than five years. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
FFT2: The Revenge biggrin.gif Hehehehe

2-player mode is blissful for FFT, the PSX version should have had it.

--------------------
X is blue.
Post #212596
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: