CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
New Game+

Posted: 21st February 2017 20:22

Black Waltz

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than five years. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
...I think that I'm going to have to start a new game of this at some point, and it's not going to be easy. Dragon Quest III would be equally tough, I think.

...If you know my recent history you'll know why. I do think that I'd better do it at some point in the future. I really don't think that I'd enjoy life much, if I never started another game of Chrono Trigger again.

...I just don't know how to do it. Push A at the title screen...select Active...push A to accept the tutorial text about naming Crono, push Start...and then there are seagulls, and waves on the ocean, and some balloons being fired into the air by balloon guns I guess...

Then Leene's Bell...

I'm sorry, it's just gonna be hard from there.

--------------------
X is blue.
Post #212291
Posted: 24th February 2017 04:22

Chimera

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than ten years. Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! Contributed to the Final Fantasy V section of CoN. 
User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 75 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Member of more than five years. 
See More (Total 10)
I'm probably in the minority here but I think I enjoyed my original playthrough more than the subsequent new game+. It was such an amazing game with twists and turns that kept delivering surprises. Afterwards, while the different endings offer some new insight, they lacked that initial gravity of your actions (saving the world and the time stream!).

Anyway, I digress. Have fun with your new game+ and name Lucca Kame cool.gif

--------------------
kame, tortue, tortuga, schildkröte, tartaruga, turtle

"Arthur Dent?"
"Yes."
"Arthur Philip Dent?"
"Yes."
"You're a total knee biter."
Post #212310
Posted: 12th April 2017 00:48

Magitek Soldier

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. User has rated 300 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 75 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
The first time I new game plussed was for the sole reason of wooping Lavos' butt in 12000 B.C. to see what the ending was for saving Schala. Screw you Square with your stupid Dream Team ending! tongue.gif

This post has been edited by TrueBOSS on 12th April 2017 00:49

--------------------
He's Back. He is The_TrueBOSS.
Check me and my partners out at: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheTrueBOSSofJupiter
Post #212542
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: