CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
Forgotten Story Discussion

Posted: 5th January 2007 14:47

Treasure Hunter

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
When I click that link it says there are no topics, on the main forum view it claims that there is. And you can actually check on out and it was last posted on November 2006. Surely that isn't the age cutoff?

I'm not particularly interesting in looking at these forums but other people might be. So I thought I'd point it anyway.

NOTE - This better be an error, or I'm gonna feel like an idiot. Please don't make me feel like an idiot. sad.gif
Post #140153
Posted: 5th January 2007 16:16

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
Second place in the CoN World Cup soccer competition, 2018. First place in CoNCAA, 2018. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. 
First place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. Third place in the CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. 
See More (Total 29)
The age cutoff is 30 days, just like it is for most of our forums. I should probably extend it at least for now. I am not aware that the project is still underway, however.

Edit
And done.

This post has been edited by Rangers51 on 5th January 2007 16:18

--------------------
"To create something great, you need the means to make a lot of really bad crap." - Kevin Kelly

Why aren't you shopping AmaCoN?
Post #140157
Posted: 5th January 2007 21:07

Cetra

Awards:
Member of more than five years. 
On a related note, does anyone (moderator or regular alike) know wether this thing still exists? It seemed to be going somewhere for a while, what with a map engine taking shape, but it seems like the project went under completely.

A rom hacking board for projects would be cool - it would probably get more activity even though only a handfull of people on CoN do any ROM hacking (and even less actively, currently.) I dunno - just seems like FS's devs forgot about CoN, folded the project silently, or are "taking a bit of time off; read - lost interest and are hoping to someday take interest in it again..."

Anyway, it'd be neat if the project were still alive and kicking..

--------------------
"Judge not a man by his thoughts and words, but by
the quality and quantity of liquor in his possession
and the likelyhood of him sharing."
Post #140178
Posted: 6th January 2007 00:31

Treasure Hunter

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
Wow, I just had a look at it. It seems to have just... stopped. Oh well, I need to get around to playing VI first anyway, but if I do like VI I'll check and see how FS is going - it's actually a half interesting idea (unless I'll hate VI happy.gif ). So thanks for actually making it possible for me to view the forums - it was mainly curiousity I suppose.
Post #140205
Posted: 6th January 2007 01:30

Cetra

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Third place in CoNCAA, 2007. First place in CoN Fantasy Football, 2007. 
Second place in CoN Fantasy Football, 2008. 
Quote (ataraxy2 @ 5th January 2007 19:31)
Wow, I just had a look at it. It seems to have just... stopped. Oh well, I need to get around to playing VI first anyway, but if I do like VI I'll check and see how FS is going - it's actually a half interesting idea (unless I'll hate VI happy.gif ). So thanks for actually making it possible for me to view the forums - it was mainly curiousity I suppose.

You will love FF VI. Unless you have no soul, it will become one of your favorite FF's of all time, I predict.

That being said, this project would have been so nice to have seen come to fruition. Sadly, I do not think that it ever will.

--------------------
Join the Army, see the world, meet interesting people - and kill them.

~Pacifist Badge, 1978
Post #140211
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: