CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
Topic Closed New Topic New Poll
What are the diamonds/rank titles for?

Posted: 16th June 2004 23:31

Lunarian

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
I went to the link that you posted above about 4 times or so R51, and every time I went to it it said that there was an error in the page and it couldn't find it.

--------------------
Climhazzard is the timeless evil robot who runs some of the cool stuff at CoN (mostly logging chat, since there are no quizzes at the moment), all the while watching and waiting for his moment to take over the world. -Tiddles
Post #47843
Posted: 16th June 2004 23:54

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
Second place in the CoN World Cup soccer competition, 2018. First place in CoNCAA, 2018. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. 
First place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. Third place in the CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. 
See More (Total 29)
That's because it points to the old server, because I made that post almost a year ago. I fixed the link in that post, but it's also here: http://www.cavesofnarshe.com/forums/ipb/in...&CODE=01&HID=17

--------------------
"To create something great, you need the means to make a lot of really bad crap." - Kevin Kelly

Why aren't you shopping AmaCoN?
Post #47850
Posted: 17th June 2004 04:14

Black Mage

Awards:
i don't know if this has been asked.. but what would you do when they find all the classes? make new ones?

--------------------
Post #47903
Posted: 17th June 2004 05:00

Group Icon
Red Wing Pilot

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Contributed to the Final Fantasy V section of CoN. Member of more than five years. First place in CoN Fantasy Football, 2004. 
Contributed to the Final Fantasy IV section of CoN. Contributed to the Final Fantasy VII section of CoN. 
There wouldn't really be a need for them I think. If/When someone obtains the top rank I would hope that they wouldn't really care all that much. I like the titles(they're kinda cool thumbup.gif ), but I never use them for rating people...I go by the content of their posts.

Also...
Before you ask, we don't know yet what we're going to do when all the ranks are uncovered.

It was in the link R51 posted. wink.gif

This post has been edited by Hanyou on 17th June 2004 05:05

--------------------
"My impersonation of an ordinary person was flawless." - Neal

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." - Dr. Seuss
Post #47915
Posted: 12th July 2004 04:21

Treasure Hunter

Awards:
i agree that the quality is better than the quantity (sp), it's still nice to see people with higher ranks. makes you feel big and strong... like a big postin man/woman.
whatever that implies. rolleyes.gif
in any case, they are good enough for me. i just wanna post. besides, if anyone gets too many posts, a good title would be 'no life but forum life'...

--------------------
Uwee he he!
Post #51404
Posted: 12th July 2004 08:35

Chocobo Knight

Awards:
hey,i got a cool idea!when someone getsthe final rank,they get a custom one!!

they just have to pm a mod! how about that? thumbup.gif

--------------------
This is my shrine to my enternal love,Yuna.if u wanna see it,click HERE .And i like con.btw i hate sex.but thats just a opinion.(i have to say it is to stay unbanned).

And...I LOVE YUNA!!!!!

Signed,Koji,destroyer of hentai.
Post #51437
Posted: 13th August 2004 21:09

Cactuar

Awards:
i started this topic way back when i was a newb posting so much it could be compared to a fat man at a buffet (im fat so im allowed to make that joke happy.gif ). im glad its still kinda sorta in use.

p.s. i never made the comment before but yes this is more of a comment/question, not an error or trouble to shoot at laugh.gif .

Moderator Edit
Um, congratulations? Or why do we need this brought to our attention? -R51

This post has been edited by Rangers51 on 13th August 2004 21:15

--------------------
A hero is somone who steps up when everyone else backs down.

Your greatest adversary hides inside your mirror.
Post #55873
Posted: 14th August 2004 03:45

Treasure Hunter

Awards:
Member of more than five years. 

Sometimes there are custom titles that you just can't get. Each of the staffers here has one, and sometimes they are awarded to certain people who maintain some sort of unique distinction. (Though these are very few and far in-between.)

I'm going for something between 'Village Idiot' and 'Cell Block Escapee'. laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
"Crazy? Once I was crazy. They locked me in a room to die. Die? I don't want to die. All the mice will get me. Mice? I hate mice. They drive me crazy. Crazy? Once I was crazy. They locked..."

"Show me a sane man and I'll cure him for you."

"It's not getting what you want, it's wanting what you've got."
Post #55922
Posted: 14th August 2004 04:17

Group Icon
Lucky <3

Awards:
Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. Third place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Winner of CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. 
Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! User has rated 500 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 300 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 24)
I think we're done here.

--------------------
Hey, put the cellphone down for a while
In the night there is something wild
Can you hear it breathing?
And hey, put the laptop down for a while
In the night there is something wild
I feel it, it's leaving me
Post #55931
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Closed New Topic New Poll