CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
Forum Helpers Needed

Posted: 21st May 2014 14:11

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
Second place in the CoN World Cup soccer competition, 2018. First place in CoNCAA, 2018. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. 
First place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. Third place in the CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. 
See More (Total 29)
I'm doing some maintenance on the forums right now to prepare for some more important maintenance down the road. I'd love to get a few volunteers to connect to our development site and verify that things are still working. It would mostly be like coming to the real forums and doing what you normally do, but with the added benefit of the fact that (most of) the rules don't apply. smile.gif

We'd be testing things like:
  • Logging In
  • Posting New Topics
  • Posting Replies
  • Making and Voting in Polls
  • Searching for Posts and Members
  • Updating Profiles
  • Posting News and Fanart Comments

If you have a few minutes to help out in the next few days, I'll take any time you have free. Doesn't have to be hours, just trying a few things from the list is good enough for now. Please post here and I'll message you more details.

--------------------
"To create something great, you need the means to make a lot of really bad crap." - Kevin Kelly

Why aren't you shopping AmaCoN?
Post #206805
Posted: 21st May 2014 23:22

Magitek Soldier

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
I'd be interested in lending a hand.
Post #206811
Posted: 22nd May 2014 05:26

Magitek Soldier

Awards:
Member of more than five years. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. 
I can help.

--------------------
Watch me play games on Twitch!
Schedule:
Mondays & Thursdays: Final Fantasy XVI
Saturdays: Final Fantasy XIV MSQ & Side Quests
7:30pm - 10:30pm Central or thereabouts
Post #206813
Posted: 22nd May 2014 12:49

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
Second place in the CoN World Cup soccer competition, 2018. First place in CoNCAA, 2018. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. 
First place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. Third place in the CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. 
See More (Total 29)
Thanks, I've sent you guys personal messages. Two of them, in fact, because I forgot one very important detail. Any other takers, let me know!

--------------------
"To create something great, you need the means to make a lot of really bad crap." - Kevin Kelly

Post #206816
Posted: 22nd May 2014 19:03

Maniacal Clown

Awards:
Third place in CoNCAA, 2019. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. 
User has rated 75 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Member of more than ten years. Contributed to the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 9)
I can help too.

--------------------
current games (2024-02-19):
Fairy Fencer F ADF
Pokémon Perfect Crystal

finished so far this year:
Gato Roboto
drowning, drowning
New Super Mario Bros.
TMNT 3: Radical Rescue

tabled: Lost Ruins
Post #206818
Posted: 22nd May 2014 19:06

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
See More (Total 29)
Messaged you too, GMH.

--------------------

Post #206820
Posted: 27th May 2014 02:52

Dragoon

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy VII section of CoN. 
I could probably drop in and post gibberish or whatnot if I thought you still needed a hand, though I don't know if you're still doing maintenance... unsure.gif

--------------------
~Status Report~

* Completed... Dragon's Head
* Completed... Soldiers of the Empire: Disciples (release pending)
* In Progress/Undecided... Of Love and Betrayal
* Planning/Assembly... Where it all Began
Post #206849
Posted: 30th May 2014 23:50

Treasure Hunter

Awards:
Member of more than five years. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
I'm not working Summer I at my main job this semester, so that means I have till Summer II starts in mid-July with a sharply reduced daily workload. So if you think I'd be of assistance, let me know. I only did just get here, though, so no worries if you'd prefer people who've been around longer. smile.gif

--------------------
This is a signature. You might think that there is something to it...but in fact it is just an ordinary signature.
Post #206947
Posted: 2nd June 2014 19:11

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
See More (Total 29)
The changes I was working on are now live on these forums. So, I won't need any more testing of these features at the moment, but thanks to those who volunteered that didn't hear back from me. I plan to have more things to test in the nearish future, if I can get off of my lazy butt.

--------------------

Post #207006
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: