CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
Tactics Archer

Posted: 20th August 2002 20:26
Red Wing Pilot

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 

hmm.. this one doesnt look as good on the computer as it does in my sketch book, and ya and I know I messed up on his leg and neck..

--------------------
Why do kamakazi pilots wear helmets?
Post #1377
Posted: 21st August 2002 03:56

Crusader

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
Very very cool. I just finished playing Tactics, so I can tell you that it looks great.

--------------------
Lou: There's a couple of guys fighting down at the aquarium, Chief.
Wiggum: Do they still sell those frozen bananas?
Lou: I think so.
Wiggum: Let's roll.
Post #1409
Posted: 21st August 2002 09:45

Group Icon
Palace Guard

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Second place in CoNCAA, 2002. 
Has more than thirty news submissions to CoN. Contributed to the Final Fantasy I section of CoN. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy VII section of CoN. 
That's quite good :-) You seem to have a lot of patience with the shading and the detailing, which is great for the overall picture.

Elena

--------------------
I had an old signature. Now I've changed it.
Post #1420
Posted: 21st August 2002 20:17
Behemoth

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Contributed to the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
First place in the 2008  Has more than fifty fanarts in CoN galleries. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy I section of CoN. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IV section of CoN. 
See More (Total 9)
Quote (monkey-wrench @ 20 Aug. 2002, 13:26)
hmm.. this one doesnt look as good on the computer as it does in my sketch book, and ya and I know I messed up on his leg and neck..

I hear ya there.  Scanned pictures seem to have this unique ability to show all the dirt and smudges on the paper that the naked eye just seems to gloss over.  Quite annoying. ^_^

I think the pic looks great and remarkably accurate ino the style of the FFT art.  Good work!

--------------------
Post #1471
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: