CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
Evania

Posted: 28th July 2002 17:12

Group Icon
Staff Emeritus

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Contributed to the Final Fantasy I section of CoN. 
Hmmm....since Evania is one of my creations, I can spam it here.

Heh, anyway, it's my RPG Maker 2000 game, go pick it up at http://www.opgaming.com/evania/evania-demo-v1.zip. You might need the Run Time Package installed for RPG Maker 2000. If so, download that here.

Post comments/suggestions/whatever in this thread, please, OR, go to OPGaming.com and post 'em in the Evania forum there. Either one will do.

</endspam>
Post #179
Posted: 28th July 2002 17:17

Crusader

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
I'll play it. I should release a demo of my RM2k game, if only I'd work on it a little more. And the Arnold RPG! Need to work intensively on that one.

--------------------
Lou: There's a couple of guys fighting down at the aquarium, Chief.
Wiggum: Do they still sell those frozen bananas?
Lou: I think so.
Wiggum: Let's roll.
Post #181
Posted: 28th July 2002 17:30

Group Icon
Staff Emeritus

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Contributed to the Final Fantasy I section of CoN. 
::Rubicant thinks JLombardi needs to stop posting and go play Evania::

Post #183
Posted: 29th July 2002 02:54

Crusader

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
::Jlombardi13 thinks Rubicant made a hell of a good game.::

Everybody play it now! This game is innovative, and Rubes took my clock idea! BTW, early on, one of them says "there's a lot of goblins in the forest" or something. Shouldn't that be "there are lots of goblins"? Haha, it's great though.

--------------------
Lou: There's a couple of guys fighting down at the aquarium, Chief.
Wiggum: Do they still sell those frozen bananas?
Lou: I think so.
Wiggum: Let's roll.
Post #215
Posted: 29th July 2002 05:41

Group Icon
Staff Emeritus

Awards:
Fixed that line already. ^_-

I also added some more minor changes, and one big change. But that won't be seen until I feel like releasing more to the public.
Post #228
Posted: 30th July 2002 09:51

Holy Swordsman

Awards:
Contributed to the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! Second place in CoN European Cup fantasy game for 2011-2012. Contributed to the Final Fantasy V section of CoN. 
Second place in CoN Barclay's Premier League fantasy game for 2010-2011. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. First place in CoN Fantasy Football, 2008. 
See More (Total 9)
Very sweeet ass game Rubes! It's very innovative. Heh the clock thing is really cool too. Heh theres a lot of goblins in the forest....ah well...show us more! more! *yells like some crack whore*

--------------------
Okay, but there was a goat!
Post #319
Posted: 30th July 2002 16:40

Group Icon
Staff Emeritus

Awards:
Eh, later. No more demos for a while. I got a LOT of stuff to code.
Post #333
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: