CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
CoNathon

Posted: 25th January 2016 12:15

Black Waltz

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than five years. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
I'm stuck inside, and many of you are as well.

I've got a NES30 Pro controller by 8bitdo coming on Wednesday, and I'm going to look for it Monday to be honest with you.

This snowstorm sucks. What better way to weather a snowstorm than at the Caves of Narshe, where snow is an all-the-time thing and people are unearthing Espers and fighting off Imperial Magitek Armor...

...What's that you say nobody's left to fight the Magitek Armor? Well they won't get past me that easily!

FIRE BEAM

Anyway, summon thy friends to CoN. We will have many discussions started by Spooniest and possibly others as well until the snow melts.

Sound good?

--------------------
X is blue.
Post #210353
Posted: 25th January 2016 17:02

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
Second place in the CoN World Cup soccer competition, 2018. First place in CoNCAA, 2018. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. 
First place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. Third place in the CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. 
See More (Total 29)
It's a well-known fact that CoN people don't have friends, hence the slow uptake on this thread.

Is it really that bad up there even today? I thought the snow had stopped 24 hours ago or so, and that most places would have properly dug out by now. I don't really have a perspective on it, since I was in New England for the devastation that was last winter and I'm now in a place where it's going to brush up against 70 degrees today.

--------------------
"To create something great, you need the means to make a lot of really bad crap." - Kevin Kelly

Why aren't you shopping AmaCoN?
Post #210370
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: