CoN 20th Anniversary: 1997-2017
Disney+

Posted: 13th November 2019 15:21

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
Second place in the CoN World Cup soccer competition, 2018. First place in CoNCAA, 2018. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. 
First place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. Third place in the CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. 
See More (Total 29)
Well, this is obviously a bit of screaming into the void here, but it's been all the rage in Discord for the last 24 hours or so. So, who here reading the forums has already grabbed Disney+, and if so, what are you watching first? I've only had time so far to watch half of The Rocketeer, one of my personal favorite Disney movies when I was a kid. I think next up might be the original Lion King, as my daughter has never seen the OG, or possibly Steamboat Willie just because it's Steamboat Willie.

I was also quite disappointed to find that they appear to only have the first season of "Rescue Rangers" at the moment.

--------------------
"To create something great, you need the means to make a lot of really bad crap." - Kevin Kelly

Why aren't you shopping AmaCoN?
Post #215913
Posted: 13th November 2019 15:36

Red Wing Pilot

Awards:
Second place in CoNCAA, 2019. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. 
Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy V section of CoN. Member of more than five years. Member of more than ten years. 
Wife & I got it the first day, of course. Our first watch ended up being A Goofy Movie, because she had been looking for it for years hoping to watch it again. I saw it for the first time with her and it was actually pretty good, and Pauly Shore is weirdly amusing as a voice actor, even if he's really just being himself. Ah, the 90s.

Then we watched Wall-E, a film I hadn't seen before.

It is weird you haven't shown your daughter the Lion King, you must be trying to keep her from crying her eyes out and having to deal with it, sir!
Post #215915
Posted: 13th November 2019 18:01

Engineer

Awards:
Third place in the CoN World Cup soccer competition, 2018. Member of more than ten years. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Contributor to the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. 
Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. User has rated 500 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 300 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 14)
It doesn't come out here until 31st March but we'll probably get it. I like the sound of the Marvel TV shows.

This post has been edited by Cefca on 13th November 2019 18:01
Post #215916
Posted: 13th November 2019 18:05

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
Second place in the CoN World Cup soccer competition, 2018. First place in CoNCAA, 2018. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. 
First place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. Third place in the CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. 
See More (Total 29)
Quote (TheEvilEye @ 13th November 2019 09:36)
It is weird you haven't shown your daughter the Lion King, you must be trying to keep her from crying her eyes out and having to deal with it, sir!

Her mom took her to the CGI remake a few months ago and they both got too sad and didn't stay for the whole thing. I think it will perform better with the animated version at home, which I'm sure is way better to boot.

--------------------
"To create something great, you need the means to make a lot of really bad crap." - Kevin Kelly

Why aren't you shopping AmaCoN?
Post #215917
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: