CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
The Persona topic

Posted: 26th September 2013 17:30

Group Icon
Dude on a Walrus

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than ten years. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy V section of CoN. 
Member of more than five years. Third place in CoNCAA, 2005. First place in CoN Fantasy Football, 2005. Has more than fifty news submissions to CoN. 
See More (Total 9)
I am 99% sure that this is a Persona 5 teaser. It's also why I'm making this topic, because there wasn't any other salient place to put it. Also, a Persona topic simply needed to be made. Anyhow, November 24th. Feeling hyped. Also:

Teaser page and new trailer for the Persona 4 Arena sequel. Yukari's dressed up as Pink Ranger Featherman R, and Junpei has a giant fiery baseball bat. New character Sho looks like a villain; maybe the human hacker from the a few of the endings in Persona 4 Arena. And lastly:

Quote (Me a few months ago presenting my thoughts on the Persona series)
Revelations / Shin Megami Tensei / Megami Ibunroku Persona
This is a bad game.  It has some neat story bits if you read a synopsis instead of actually playing it, but P1's gameplay is nothing but a horrible slog and the characters are never very interesting.  Worse than some of the old Megami Tensei games on the NES and SNES, and that's saying something. 

Persona 2: Innocent Sin
This is a very neat game, but has some frustrating parts.  The cast is fairly appealing and the plot points are occasionally downright awesome, but it's still mired in old Persona gameplay traditions, and certain series mainstays like grinding for Arcana cards and demon negotiations are ****ing awful.  I haven't finished it yet, but the dungeons P2IS are rough to say the least and allegedly get even more brutal.  I might revisit this game later, but I'm not in a mood to play it now. 

Persona 2: Eternal Punishment
Improves on Innocent Sin in a number of ways, especially making card-grinding and Persona-fusing a little bit more user-friendly.  The plot is REALLY difficult to get much enjoyment out of if you haven't played P2IS, but playing the two games back to back seems like a really fulfilling story arc.  I've only played the beginning of P2EP, but it seems cool in general.  I will probably want to play this very soon after finishing P2IS... if I ever get around to doing that. 

Persona 3
After six-plus years of no Persona at all, Atlus gave the series another go with an entirely new creative team and the result is fantastic.  Persona 3 marries its two disparate halves (a "dialogue grind" and a "dungeon grind") with an improved Persona fusing system and created a new LEGION of Persona fans, including myself.  Cast of characters is solid, and the story is mostly about the main character's relationships and school days interspersed with metaphors about death and the journey of the soul.  Really fun game. 

Persona 4
How do you improve the Persona 3 formula?  More details, more drama, and more rewards.  Persona 4 gives your character smaller environments than Persona 3's large island and huge evil tower, but they're more varied and give you more things to do.  All of your party members are also Social Links and they learn new skills as you include them in the social grind.  You have time limits to rescue victims imprisoned in the game's hub of dungeons, adding weight and urgency to the dates on the daily calendar.  Add in a superbly-written murder mystery plot, and you have probably my favorite game of the past 7 or 8 years.

In conclusion, I have been OBSESSED with SMT in general and Persona in particular for the past 18 to 24 months. In that span I've beaten Persona 4 twice, Persona 3 thrice, and have tried the other three games with mixed results. I'm going to try and finally finish Innocent Sin... soon. Dunno how soon.

This post has been edited by laszlow on 26th September 2013 17:34

--------------------
Post #204627
Posted: 26th September 2013 20:15

Cactuar

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than five years. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
I just recently was introduced to the series with the 4th game and desperately want to play the 3rd next. I normally stay away from games with the 'dating sim' aspect because it tends to be so crummy and overblown; but this game does it well. I haven't been playing a lot of games the last few years due to personal issues. I'd fiddled around a bit with newer games, got into Bioshock and The Ghostbusters pretty well, but they didn't really pull me back into gaming. Persona has done that to me. I haven't put that much time into a game in ages. And now you say there might be a fifth? Excitement!

I feel a little silly starting with the 4th game, but it did take the sour of Catherine out of my mouth ( Story issues, game mechanics were awesome but the bosses actually disturbed me). In your opinion, which one should I try next in the series? Go all the way back to one or try them in reverse order?

--------------------
Check out the Magicite Menagerie!

Retro gaming cosplayer with a focus on Terra Branford.
Post #204628
Posted: 26th September 2013 20:54

Group Icon
Dude on a Walrus

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than ten years. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy V section of CoN. 
Member of more than five years. Third place in CoNCAA, 2005. First place in CoN Fantasy Football, 2005. Has more than fifty news submissions to CoN. 
See More (Total 9)
Doing them in reverse order is not a bad idea, but going from 3 to 2 can be weird since there's such a jump in gameplay framework. P1, P2:IS, and P2:EP are basically traditional JRPGs with grinding, dungeons, and skill/ability systems way more obtuse than those in P3 or P4. The P2 duo is really cool, but P1 isn't very good at all. If you do eventually play the Persona games before P3, you should play Innocent Sin before Eternal Punishment.

And also worth mentioning, the different versions of P3 are pretty significant. P3 FES (PS2 disc or PS3 download) has an extra 30-hour bonus story and a few added things from regular P3, and P3 Portable (PSP) adds a second story mode with a female main character. The main story is the same in both games, but the selection of extra content is way different. P3Portable is more streamlined and has some of the new gameplay tricks added in P4, but P3FES looks way better and has the post-game area that P3Portable lacks.

--------------------
Post #204629
Posted: 26th September 2013 23:32

Magitek Soldier

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 75 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
I've heard the 4th game is great and having been waiting to get a Vita so I can play Persona 4 Golden. Your descriptions are helpful to see that I can play just 3 and 4 though without getting potentially disinterested by playing the older games. Thanks!

--------------------
Chewbekah ^_^

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIV: ARR, Attack of the Firday Monsters, Animal Crossing: A New Leaf, Lego City Undercover, Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix

Recently Finished: Fire Emblem: Awakening

Favorite Game: Suikoden III
Post #204630
Posted: 29th September 2013 17:05

Onion Knight

Awards:
Member of more than five years. 
The shin megami tensei series is my favorite series of games ever. I love how Atlus games always take the dark side of the RPGs and I love the SEES guns... My wife saw that the first time in persona 3 and she was yelling at me for committing suicide in a game lol until she saw the persona pop up... Can't wait for the new one

--------------------
PSN : everum89
Before your mother, before your god, you will call for me, for I am your medic, and I will always come for you!
Post #204675
Posted: 29th September 2013 18:21

Disciplinary Committee Member

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Contributed to the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. 
I'm gradually making my way through Persona 3- It's taking me a fair while as I'm afraid i lack the patience lately. I'm currently working 9-5, so my gaming time is mostly spent on action genres like shmups or fighters, both of which i've got into fairly recently.

It's a damn shame because i'm near the end and Persona 3 is amazing. I was already expecting it to be good, but i've been pleasantly surprised at many occasions.

--------------------
www.youtube.com/blinje
The victor sacrificed the vanquished to the heavens
Post #204678
Posted: 17th November 2013 16:07

Cactuar

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than five years. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
So here's a question for all of the Persona fans: If you were to attend a con would you be interested in attenting a full immersion Velvet room experience including a random selection of Arcana and attached all-day game? The idea is to build a Velvet room of our own design (we wanted a limo or a glass elevator but a hotel event room is all we can manage) including mostly blue and black lighting, accompanying music and a full staff (one master, and possibly two assistants). AA person would enter the room, be greeted in character (it is a full immersion experience) and brought to a table to select a major arcana at random. Upon reciviing their arcana they would be supplied with a 'character sheet' listing out a set of requirements to be met ( a scavenger hunt list) to be filled in order to gain levels to gather spells, hp and sp; each list being different for each arcana. At the end of the day a tournament would be held, inspiring to players to come together as teams to defeat other players by reducing the opposite team's gathered hp to zero. There are prizes for the top three places of course and tarot reading would also be offered in the room if desired.

Unfortunately the room would feature original characters considering that I would make for a terrible Igor and am the only one out of our group that can read Tarot. The inhabitants would be apologetic as to Igor's inability to inhabit the room that day as part of the experience. As it stands we're trying to put together as much opulence for the room as we can for as small a price as possible, which is working out brilliantly as several pieces of my furniture meet the requirements beautifully and blue light bulbs and black lights are cheap. As for further opulence I will be building a large black velvet ballgown to be worn in the room and making two tone blue and teal (the velvet came that way, it's great, trust me) American Civil War era coat for my first assistant. There's also black light paint involved to trace around the lines of the 'randomized' arcana cards on the table and a few other ideas being tossed around.

What I'm looking for is ideas that you all might have for this little plan; additions or removal of ideas are both welcome as well as an opinion on the matter. I'd be very grateful for anything any of you had to say about this idea.

--------------------

Post #205563
Posted: 17th November 2013 17:19

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Contributed to the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. 
I don't see why Elizabeth couldn't be doing the tarot readings for a day...

then again her interactions with the character are a lot different to Igor's and far more colourful (for lack of a better adjective) so maybe you woudln't want to sacrifice that by having her sat down

Also- this is an awesome idea!

This post has been edited by Blinge Odonata on 17th November 2013 17:19

--------------------
www.youtube.com/blinje
Post #205565
Posted: 17th November 2013 17:42

Group Icon
Dude on a Walrus

Awards:
See More (Total 9)
Philemon, Margaret, or Elizabeth might be an easier cosplay than Igor if you want to try and use Persona characters. Whatever you think makes the most sense.

It sounds like a neat idea, although I'm scratching my head how you're going to have players team up in the D&D-esque character sheet thing AND have prizes for individual winners. If a decent number of people do it it could work; mind that I have next to no experience with anime/gaming con social games, so it's a little lost on me.

--------------------
Post #205566
Posted: 18th November 2013 03:51

Cactuar

Awards:
We're wanting to go for original characters to make it seem like that particular con has its very own Velvet Room with inhabitants dedicated strictly to them.. We want the room itself to be more of the cosplay than we ourselves are. ...Despite the fact that we want to try this at other cons. As for the teams, we want to put together teams of three and each player would receive the same prize for example: each would get a $50 visa gift card as a prize. Seeing as a lot of con goers that I know of do not have a lot of money to take to cons, these could either pay for food or something from the dealers room, something which most of them go without.

The character sheet and combat is simple. Once the max level you have completed has been gained, you can choose four skills for your character each skill determined by level. For example: Mazio would be gained at 4th level after the fourth part of the scavenger hunt list is completed. Combat is still up in the air, we know it will be based on a series of d6 rolls done as a team rather than character by character. The team that rolls the highest will then put together a tactic list that they can execute against the other or even against themselves. That's as far as we've gotten on combat.

--------------------

Post #205572
Posted: 24th November 2013 04:29

Group Icon
Dude on a Walrus

Awards:
See More (Total 9)
Hey, check the first few sentences of the first post in this topic. Go ahead; I'll wait. Back? Good. That Persona teaser site reveals its contents in about 7 or 8 hours. We'll see whether it's Persona 5, Persona 4-2, or what have you. It looks to be related to Persona 4, since new content in Atlus's stream for the announcement keeps showing Persona 4 scenes and characters. Anyhow, we'll know shortly.

EDIT: they announced not one, not two, but FOUR Persona games at the event. Well, three new games plus a release date for a fourth.

Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth - 3DS RPG starring characters from Persona 3 and Persona 4. Uses super-deformed "chibi" character designs. June 2014 in Japan.

Persona 4: Dancing All Night - a PS Vita dancing game with characters from Persona 4. Because why not.

Persona 4: Ultimax Suplex Hold - the Persona 4: Arena sequel is getting a PS3 version next year.

Persona 5 - Persona 5 hits Japan in winter 2014 for PS3. YES!

This post has been edited by laszlow on 24th November 2013 13:20

--------------------
Post #205620
Posted: 1st December 2013 18:28

Awards:
Last week I found myself with just over an hour of gametime before bed and work the following day. So i thought, well the full moon is approaching in the world of persona 3, let's go!
It was the full moon on which you fight the Hanged Man shadow, you may remember there's a smaller bossfight against other persona users before the shadow, with a lot of cutscene and dialogue before and after these fights.
Now my ps2 slim is chugging away, sounding very unhealthy.. which puts me on edge as the minutes turn to hours without a bloody save point. I wish they'd added more chances to save, other than the dorm and Tartarus. I got through the first fight easily enough but jesus, the Hanged Man was an arduous, long and difficult battle! It's approaching midnight for me now, my hopes of an early night thoroughly dashed. Just wanted to save and turn it off, before I or my ps2 crashed... NOPE. more dialogue. MOAR DIALOGUE.

....I want to love Persona, man, I really do.. Although I managed to recover in that battle despite main character being the only one left standing, with (I kid you not) 1 HP

This post has been edited by Blinge Odonata on 1st December 2013 18:29

--------------------
www.youtube.com/blinje
Post #205678
Posted: 2nd February 2014 15:00

Awards:
Lasz... help me..

The final boss just took almost two hours of my life away, before getting a critical Deathbound on main character and killing him from full health, WITH HIS DEFENSE BUFFED.

i must have to grind forever to beat this =/

--------------------
www.youtube.com/blinje
Post #206085
Posted: 2nd February 2014 17:09

Group Icon
Dude on a Walrus

Awards:
See More (Total 9)
If you want to grind super-easily, then unlock Monad. Complete Elizabeth's final request, defeat Death, and enter the door in the upper-right of the Tartarus lobby. In Monad, enemies give so much EXP that you can level up from 60 to 80 in about an hour.

--------------------
Post #206087
Posted: 2nd February 2014 17:36

Awards:
Can i feasibly take on death though? I'm around level 73
last time I tried he one-shotted me.... which wasn't that long ago

This post has been edited by Blinge Odonata on 2nd February 2014 17:43

--------------------
www.youtube.com/blinje
Post #206088
Posted: 3rd February 2014 05:41

Group Icon
Dude on a Walrus

Awards:
See More (Total 9)
That's a pretty reasonable level, I think. What's more important is that your Persona are strong enough to keep up. The way I beat him was consistently spamming Thunder Reign (learned only by Odin) which has an 80% shock rate, or thereabouts. Any physical attack on a shocked enemy is a guaranteed critical, which let me go into an All-Out Attack on every . So the pattern was Shock, critical, heal, heal, death attacks, and so on. Maybe a third character healing if I need it or if they die and get revived (which means Death moves ahead of them). That was the strategy I used, and I believe I did it around your level.

If you don't have Odin (maxed Emperor S.Link), then I dunno how to help you. He was key to that strategy.

--------------------
Post #206089
Posted: 3rd February 2014 18:23

Awards:
Eh..heh... oh =[ emperor is like 5. I'll never find out who the bathroom smoker was now, either.

I've recovered from that defeat now, I'll just grind and fuse up what i have for a few levels, then give Nyx another shot when i have a few hours to spare..
Cheers bud

Update: Final boss is nearly dead, ive been on this FORM for half an hour, it charms half my party, one of whom then fully heals it with one spell. full health.

spoiler for immature whining:
Possible spoilers: highlight to view

This game is a piece of utter garbage and doesn't deserve the attention of any human other than people who like the most boring elements of any RPG.
I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. I would snap the god damn disk if it was mine to break.

This post has been edited by Blinge Odonata on 14th February 2014 09:23

--------------------
www.youtube.com/blinje
Post #206090
Posted: 10th February 2014 18:38

Awards:
^ Alright. Sorry Lasz, I take that rant back, I should've waited at least a night to post that rage, instead of blurting that out while still in my dark hour....

I found a video in which the same thing happens to this dude, his take on it was rather amusing:
WARNING: SPOILERS AND LOUD VIDEO http://youtu.be/hsoBNs_mNsM

I took your advice and took the reaper on, but with my lack of decent personnae I pretty much had to scrape him to 0 HP. Took a while, but that got me into Monad and I only leveled up a few times so it wouldn't feel so cheap when i beat the game yesterday.

Urgh the ending man.. all my feels. And the way it's not explicit with what happens to the protagonist is pretty ballsy I think, I haven't seen that in a game before. Only books or films

I've heard The Answer is pretty bad and not worth playing, so I think i'll leave P3 on a good note. Maybe pick up 4 when I've got some time on my hands..

Yeah I loved the game other than that rage at the end, my only issue is I was never motivated to spend much time fusing, it was a really arduous process imo.

--------------------
www.youtube.com/blinje
Post #206128
Posted: 14th February 2014 04:03

Group Icon
Dude on a Walrus

Awards:
See More (Total 9)
Well, I'm glad you seemed to *eventually* enjoy the game after a frustrating experience smile.gif

Look, Persona 3 is good; Persona 4 is better. The difficulty curve is less janky, there are fewer characters and dungeons but they're more interesting and textured, and the story is one of my all-time favorites in an RPG. P4 is my favorite game made in the past 10 years.

--------------------
Post #206147
Posted: 26th February 2014 02:22

Group Icon
Dude on a Walrus

Awards:
See More (Total 9)
All four games from last year's Persona event are coming to North America. Persona Q and Persona 4 Arena Ultimax are later this year; Persona 5 and Persona 4: Dancing All Night are 2015. No official word from Europe yet.

--------------------
Post #206196
Posted: 13th November 2014 05:32

Returner

I love the persona games. They are really interesting.

I only beat P4... lvling up for one persona.. pinch.gif I'm playing a game plus. lol

I'm working on P1 for psp... no walkthrough for it so, I'm randomly playing.

I'm working on the p2 EP game but I need to lvl up or something. Same on the P2 Sin (psp). -sighs-

Persona 3... I own the FSP copy and it's sooo long.... just getting to Nix takes a week or so. lol Sadly I don't think I'll beat it.

Now for Persona 5... I so can't wait.

--------------------
I'm lost in the darkness...
Not one soul around me...
Yet one floutly orb, won't go away.
-~-~-
randomish... might work for an ffau story... >w>
Post #207695
Posted: 13th November 2014 22:21

Group Icon
Dude on a Walrus

Awards:
See More (Total 9)
So you're playing P1 semi-randomly and think that P3 is too long and difficult? Yeeesh. I've tried to play Persona 1 at least three times over the past 13 or 14 years, but I could never get into it. I thought the series was bad / overrated until playing Persona 3 a few years ago. Since then I went back to the Persona 2, and ultimately decided those two are pretty good. I beat Innocent Sin over the summer, and I want to get to Eternal Punishment sometime next year. Already own a PS1 copy.

And for the people, here's the main character of Persona 5:

Normal version
Enchanced version

--------------------
Post #207708
Posted: 13th November 2014 23:57

Returner

yea... a bit. I'm not used to how the gameplay is on P1 yet as P3 is just too long. It's not hard as far as the battles go. Maybe, I just get bored easly on P3. XD I played P2 EP before even knowing of the other one. When I learned of Innocent Sin, I had to get the iso of it to play. Now... it's just getting into the mood to play it.

--------------------
I'm lost in the darkness...
Not one soul around me...
Yet one floutly orb, won't go away.
-~-~-
randomish... might work for an ffau story... >w>
Post #207711
Posted: 14th December 2014 15:17

Returner

Help! I love Persona 4 so far but have had trouble beating
Shadow Mitsuo
. Any help greatly appreciated I really want to continue to progress in this fantastic game! sad.gif
Post #207907
Posted: 16th December 2014 00:03

Group Icon
Dude on a Walrus

Awards:
See More (Total 9)
Quote (Vidav99 @ 14th December 2014 10:17)
Help! I love Persona 4 so far but have had trouble beating
Shadow Mitsuo
. Any help greatly appreciated I really want to continue to progress in this fantastic game! sad.gif

That boss fight is pretty tough indeed. I think the boss in the next dungeon is around the same level of difficulty, but after that the game gets less hard. By then Rise will have Relaxing Breeze and going through dungeons is much easier.

So yeah, that boss. You should be at least level 40, but probably closer to level 45. He doesn't have any major weaknesses, so just pile on as much offense as you can handle. Yosuke's Dekaja and Yukiko's Me Patra spells are VERY helpful in this fight, to get rid of his stat boosts and the Fear status. If you can find a way to get Null Fear on your MC's Persona that's a good idea, too.

Yeah, I dunno if I'm being helpful or not, but that's how to do it. Me Patra to get rid of fear, Dekaja to get rid of his boosts, and then whatever your best offensive options are.

--------------------
Post #207926
Posted: 6th February 2015 00:34

Group Icon
Dude on a Walrus

Awards:
See More (Total 9)
HOLY MOLY did we get some Persona news over the past few days.

Here's the opening theme song for Persona 4: Dancing All Night.
Here are a bunch of remixes of Persona songs that will be in Persona 4:DAN.

Here is a goddamn stunning gameplay trailer for Persona 5.
...and here's a very detailed Kotaku article breaking down that trailer.

Wow. That's a lot. Persona 5 is a heist game with a high school delinquents club. And a magic talking cat. And melee+gun weapons like in Persona 1. It's completely insane. I need this game in my life ASAP.

--------------------
Post #208172
Posted: 28th June 2015 06:14

Group Icon
Dude on a Walrus

Awards:
See More (Total 9)
Hey everyone! Remember this topic about my most recent obsession-level series? Well, E3 came and went, and there's a new Japanese trailer for the game out - that trailer is a little hard to find, because it was available only in a special disc that came with Japanese copies of Persona 4: Dancing All Night. Atlus is going to officially release the trailer sometime this week, but until then they're squashing any uploads of that trailer. Bummer.

But more exciting news is that during E3, Atlus repeatedly insisted that Persona 5 will come out in 2015 in both Japan and North America. That's right, less than six months before we're breaking free of society's mental and emotional chains and stealing back our futures! Whatever that means! This is some existential ****, fellas and ladies!

--------------------
Post #209315
Posted: 7th October 2015 16:04

Awards:
Played Persona 4 recently. Awesome game, loved it. Quite often game humour tries so hard it's just cringey or generally immature. P4 really made me laugh though. Some of those anticlimactic moments like on the camping trip really captured the feeling of high school for me. Poor ol' blue balled brosuke.

Naoto best girl.

Naoto, Yukiko, Kanji best party.

I fused a lot more in this game and being able to control every party member made the difficulty that much more manageable.

This post has been edited by Blinge Odonata on 13th October 2015 11:45

--------------------
www.youtube.com/blinje
Post #209691
Posted: 17th June 2018 04:28

Red Wing Pilot

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Submitted an idea for a podcast that was later recorded by the CoNcast team. Member of more than five years. 
Was looking for a Persona 5 thread and this was the closest thing I could find. So interesting to see the possibility of the game being discussed four years before its release.

I'm a little late to the party, but Persona 5 is the best JRPG I've played in a long time. To be honest, over the past decade I've probably played more Western RPGs. FFXV was fun but it didn't give me the same feeling I used to get from old school JRPGs.

Persona 5 gives me that feeling. And I'm wondering if a big reason is the turn based battle system. Turn based has gone out of style, and Persona 5 proves that it can still work. It has a number of innovative features while still maintaining the traditional turn based system.

Now, obviously that's not the only reason this game is great. There are incredible characters and plot, interesting social interactions set in modern day Tokyo, and a variety of other things. But after assuming turn based systems had gone the way of dinosaurs, it was refreshing to see a game pull it off so well.
Post #214960
Posted: 10th July 2018 10:06

SOLDIER

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Member of more than five years. 
Having played Persona 4 Golden, I would say that has the better narrative (and a better mystery) but P5's is still a lot of fun and the game play definitely has some very welcome improvements.

For me, the Persona games are considerably more interesting & entertaining than the most recent Final Fantasy games. I would recommend checking them out if you fancy something a little more old school, with some fun characters and an enjoyable plot to follow.

--------------------
'Let that be a lesson to all oppressive vegetable sellers.'
Post #215058
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: