CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
Good gaming deals

Posted: 24th November 2011 16:52

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
Second place in the CoN World Cup soccer competition, 2018. First place in CoNCAA, 2018. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. 
First place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. Third place in the CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. 
See More (Total 29)
Thanks for that, EE, I jumped all over Mass Effect 2 for that price.

--------------------
"To create something great, you need the means to make a lot of really bad crap." - Kevin Kelly

Why aren't you shopping AmaCoN?
Post #198238
Posted: 24th November 2011 17:17

Group Icon
Dude on a Walrus

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than ten years. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy V section of CoN. 
Member of more than five years. Third place in CoNCAA, 2005. First place in CoN Fantasy Football, 2005. Has more than fifty news submissions to CoN. 
See More (Total 9)
Ditto, EE. Except for Portal 2, not ME2.

Also, two of my favorite RPGs of recent days, Cthulhu Saves the World and Breath of Death VII, are available in a double pack for one dollar.

Yup, $0.99 for two awesome indie RPGs. Buy it on Steam. Now.

--------------------
Post #198240
Posted: 25th November 2011 07:41

Group Icon
Lucky <3

Awards:
Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. Third place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Winner of CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. 
Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! User has rated 500 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 300 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 24)
Portal 2 is back up to 15, but still a phenomenal price for the game you get.

--------------------
Hey, put the cellphone down for a while
In the night there is something wild
Can you hear it breathing?
And hey, put the laptop down for a while
I feel it, it's leaving me
Post #198246
Posted: 25th November 2011 09:43

Red Wing Pilot

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! Winner of CoN European Cup fantasy game for 2011-2012. 
GamersGate is also having a big autumn sale it seems, and among other things Deus Ex: Human Revolution is on half price.
Post #198247
Posted: 29th November 2011 19:05

Maniacal Clown

Awards:
Third place in CoNCAA, 2019. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. 
User has rated 75 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Member of more than ten years. Contributed to the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 9)
I missed a Steam sale for Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion right before the Thanksgiving/Black Friday weekend sale, but I did catch the main sale in time to get myself Terraria, Defy Gravity, Steel Storm, and Starscape. Have started playing the first two. Which then meant I spent too much of my budget and I missed getting Thief: Deadly Shadows. Oh well. I have too many games anyway.

Coincidentially, there's also a Humble Bundle sale going on right now. I picked up Aquaria and Crayon Physics Deluxe and three other games that I wasn't paying attention to (Uplink, DEFCON, and Darwinia/Multiwinia), then I bought another bundle as a gift for a friend.

FYI: Humble Bundle is a sale arrangement wherein indie games are sold in bundles to you for whatever price you choose to pay--you can pay as much or as little as you want. Though they frequently have "beat the average" bonus games, in this case Aquaria and Crayon Physics Deluxe. Check it out here: http://www.humblebundle.com/

Edit: There's another week left on this Humble Bundle, and they've added Dungeons of Dredmor as an additional "beat the average" bonus, and the average is curently $3.73 (which is less than the average was when I bought two bundles!).

Apparently, you can get all of those games redeemed through Steam as well. Though I'm having a bit of trouble since I bought and used the activation code before they added Dungeons of Dredmor.

Edit
I can now see Dungeons of Dredmor in my list of Steam games.

Edit
And just like that, the average has now shot up to $3.89. I have no idea. That said, $3.90 for just Aquaria and Crayon Physics Deluxe is worth it, considering that the most discounted I've seen them on Steam is $4.99 and $5 respectively, so getting both for $5 is already pretty nice.

This post has been edited by Glenn Magus Harvey on 30th November 2011 00:59

--------------------
current games (2024-02-19):
Fairy Fencer F ADF
Pokémon Perfect Crystal

finished so far this year:
Gato Roboto
drowning, drowning
New Super Mario Bros.
TMNT 3: Radical Rescue

tabled: Lost Ruins
Post #198305
Posted: 2nd December 2011 16:50

Maniacal Clown

Awards:
Third place in CoNCAA, 2019. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. 
User has rated 75 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Member of more than ten years. Contributed to the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 9)
And right after I buy Terraria on Steam for $4.99, it's now selling for $2.50. Until 1 PM Eastern.

--------------------
Fairy Fencer F ADF
Pokémon Perfect Crystal

Gato Roboto
drowning, drowning
New Super Mario Bros.

Post #198352
Posted: 14th December 2011 01:15

SOLDIER

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
humblebundle.com now has an official Humble Indy Bundle "4." (There have probably more like 7 or 8 but who's counting?) Hate to make two posts in a row about it, particularly seeing as I've been inactive otherwise lately but I thought it'd be of particular interest seeing as how at least Glenn's interested and they have Cave Story+ (basically what the wiiware version is called on Steam) as bonus content for donating above average.

I know you guys loove Cave Story and although the original version might still be free, Squaresoft seems to think you might like paying for a rehashed version of a game you might already have if there's added bonus content to be had. Hey, it may sound crazy but who am I to question a major publisher's well funded marketing department, as mistaken as they might sometimes seem? tongue.gif

Besides, I've also heard reaaally good things about Super Meatboy (although I'm sure you have too) and Jamestown as well.

Now if they'd only have one with Bastion...

This post has been edited by Tonepoet on 14th December 2011 01:20

--------------------
Post #198474
Posted: 15th December 2011 07:45

Maniacal Clown

Awards:
See More (Total 9)
I just got Humble Introversion Bundle, and that was because I wanted both Aquaria and Crayon Physics Deluxe. The current bundle, unfortunately, does not interest me much. FYI, the current Humble Indie Bundle 4 is: Jamestown, Bit.Trip Runner, Super Meat Boy, Shank, NightSky HD, Gratuitous Space Battles, and Cave Story +, with Child's Play and the American Red Cross for the charities. I'm currently only interested in Cave Story + and I'm not dying to have it either.

That, and I'd really prefer the option to donate to the Electronic Frontier Foundation, rather than Child's Play.

Indie Royale is offering The Blackwell Trilogy: remastered, Eets, The Oil Blue, and Dino D-Day. The Oil Blue seems interesting, but not enough to make me get the package.

That said, Good Old Games is offering a bunch of discounted stuff. I might pick up Septerra Core for $2.99 (I've heard various good or interesting things about that game), and maybe one of the first two Fallout games for $2.99 as well.

This post has been edited by Glenn Magus Harvey on 16th December 2011 22:42

--------------------
Fairy Fencer F ADF
Pokémon Perfect Crystal

Gato Roboto
drowning, drowning
New Super Mario Bros.

Post #198510
Posted: 15th December 2011 12:13

Group Icon
Dude on a Walrus

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than ten years. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy V section of CoN. 
Member of more than five years. Third place in CoNCAA, 2005. First place in CoN Fantasy Football, 2005. Has more than fifty news submissions to CoN. 
See More (Total 9)
If you like 90s PC games, GOG.com is having a monster of a sale that lasts until January. Classics like Baldur's Gate II, Myst, Planescape: Torment, Total Annihilation, and Heroes of Might & Magic 3 are all $3 to $5 each. I'm probably going to spend at least $20 - these are some fantastic deals that you can't even find on Steam.

Good old Good Old Games....

--------------------
Post #198514
Posted: 15th December 2011 19:54

Group Icon
Lucky <3

Awards:
Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. Third place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Winner of CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. 
Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! User has rated 500 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 300 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 24)
Quote (Tonepoet @ 13th December 2011 17:15)
humblebundle.com now has an official Humble Indy Bundle "4." (There have probably more like 7 or 8 but who's counting?) Hate to make two posts in a row about it, particularly seeing as I've been inactive otherwise lately but I thought it'd be of particular interest seeing as how at least Glenn's interested and they have Cave Story+ (basically what the wiiware version is called on Steam) as bonus content for donating above average.

I know you guys loove Cave Story and although the original version might still be free, Squaresoft seems to think you might like paying for a rehashed version of a game you might already have if there's added bonus content to be had. Hey, it may sound crazy but who am I to question a major publisher's well funded marketing department, as mistaken as they might sometimes seem? tongue.gif

Besides, I've also heard reaaally good things about Super Meatboy (although I'm sure you have too) and Jamestown as well.

Now if they'd only have one with Bastion...

I snatched this up the other day and I'm already very happy with it. The mechanics for actually purchasing the bundle are really well-done, as you can choose how much of your donation goes to each available group (humblebundle itself, the developers, and charity), but they also have a default proportion if you can't make the decision. Also, they don't force you to use PayPal as the only option!

Gratuitous Space Battles: Haven't played yet.
Cave Story +: Haven't played the "+" portion but the original is badass as hell.
JamesTown: Really, really neat. Reminds me of the arcade "Raiden" series, but with really fun graphics, a storyline, and great gameplay.
Bit.Trip Runner: Also pretty fun. It's a auto-scrolling sidescroller rhythm game of sorts. It can get difficult near the end but even the first several worlds are enough.
Super Meat Boy: One of my favorite Steam games of all time. It's incredibly difficult but built in a way that - at least for me - it wasn't frustrating at all. The controls are really, really good and the soundtrack is top-notch.
Shank: Haven't played yet, but am excited to try it.
NightSky: Very different. At least according to the menu, I appear to be about halfway through, and am enjoying it. It's kind of a side-scrolling puzzle game.

All in all, I've tried five of them, whether through the bundle or having owned them before, and think this is a smashing deal. And they provide an average amount given so you don't have to feel guilty if you can only give a few bucks. Insane deal.

--------------------
Post #198519
Posted: 17th December 2011 18:08

Red Wing Pilot

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! Winner of CoN European Cup fantasy game for 2011-2012. 
Quote (laszlow @ 15th December 2011 13:13)
If you like 90s PC games, GOG.com is having a monster of a sale that lasts until January.  Classics like Baldur's Gate II, Myst, Planescape: Torment, Total Annihilation, and Heroes of Might & Magic 3 are all $3 to $5 each.  I'm probably going to spend at least $20 - these are some fantastic deals that you can't even find on Steam. 

Good old Good Old Games....

Thanks for sharing, I don't know how I've managed to not notice this wacko.gif
Post #198536
Posted: 19th December 2011 20:18

Group Icon
Lucky <3

Awards:
See More (Total 24)
Steam Holiday Sale has begun! Crazy-good prices on a lot of your favorites. You can get a good list of the current highlights at this Reddit post. Personal highlights include Portal 2 for $7.49 and Just Cause 2 for $4.99.

--------------------
Post #198557
Posted: 20th December 2011 20:30

Maniacal Clown

Awards:
See More (Total 9)
And today on Steam:

Recettear: an Item Shop's Tale is $4.99.

And its predecessor, Chantelise: a Tale of Two Sisters, is $2.49. Both are 75% off base price ($19.99 and $9.99 respectively).

This post has been edited by Glenn Magus Harvey on 20th December 2011 20:34

--------------------
Fairy Fencer F ADF
Pokémon Perfect Crystal

Gato Roboto
drowning, drowning
New Super Mario Bros.

Post #198567
Posted: 20th December 2011 21:58

Group Icon
Dude on a Walrus

Awards:
See More (Total 9)
Quote (Glenn Magus Harvey @ 20th December 2011 15:30)
And today on Steam:

Recettear: an Item Shop's Tale is $4.99.

And its predecessor, Chantelise: a Tale of Two Sisters, is $2.49. Both are 75% off base price ($19.99 and $9.99 respectively).

The entire Half-Life series is 75% off. The original HL, HL2, and Team Fortress Classic are all $2.49. Every expansion to HL and HL2 is between $1.29 and $1.99. These are kind of a big deal.

--------------------
Post #198570
Posted: 21st December 2011 00:46

Maniacal Clown

Awards:
See More (Total 9)
Oh, I'm just posting the ones for games I like; I didn't even check out the others.

That said, I just now also noticed that Portal is going for $4.99; I've been meaning to check it out.

--------------------
Fairy Fencer F ADF
Pokémon Perfect Crystal

Gato Roboto
drowning, drowning
New Super Mario Bros.

Post #198572
Posted: 21st December 2011 18:32

Maniacal Clown

Awards:
See More (Total 9)
Okay, fine, I'll post all of today's Steam deals.

Some sales from yesterday are still active for another three and a half hours, until 5 PM eastern:
Dungeons of Dredmor, Sacred 2: Fallen Angel, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Half-Life 2, Costume Quest, Lego Batman, Tropico 4, Chantelise, Duke Nukem Forever, The Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings, The Witcher, Recettear, Theater of War 3: Korea, and Red Orchestra 2.

Today's daily deals are on: Payday, Jurassic Park, Grotesque, Swords and Soldiers, Mount and Blade, Defense Grid, F1, Batman Arkham City, Stalker, Neverwinter Nights, Monday Night Combat, and Sherlock Holmes.

Neverwinter Nights, huh. I just bought something else with my five bucks. It was a gift for a friend. Sorry about that.

This post has been edited by Glenn Magus Harvey on 21st December 2011 18:32

--------------------
Fairy Fencer F ADF
Pokémon Perfect Crystal

Gato Roboto
drowning, drowning
New Super Mario Bros.

Post #198604
Posted: 15th January 2012 19:14

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
Second place in the CoN World Cup soccer competition, 2018. First place in CoNCAA, 2018. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. 
First place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. Third place in the CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. 
See More (Total 29)
A PC download of Alice: Madness Returns is $7.49 on Amazon today only. I happened to have a $5 credit from buying Deus Ex on a similar deal on Christmas Eve, so I was able to just get it for $2.49. I know there are a couple other Alice fans on the forums, but the deal is just today.

Edit
Forgot it was an EA game. Can't activate it on Steam, sadly. Oh, well, it's a game I want to play for $2.50. I'll live.

This post has been edited by Rangers51 on 15th January 2012 20:01

--------------------
"To create something great, you need the means to make a lot of really bad crap." - Kevin Kelly

Post #199026
Posted: 21st February 2012 16:43

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
See More (Total 29)
AmaCoN today has Xbox Live online codes (the ones you get instantly and enter through the console) for $36/year. I think the deal's today only, and that's $24 off retail.

AmaCoN link: http://amzn.to/xF8S4G

--------------------

Post #199403
Posted: 24th February 2012 05:52

Maniacal Clown

Awards:
See More (Total 9)
Does anyone want a Steam coupon for 50% off any Valve title? It's good until March 1.

--------------------
Fairy Fencer F ADF
Pokémon Perfect Crystal

Gato Roboto
drowning, drowning
New Super Mario Bros.

Post #199464
Posted: 20th March 2012 14:23

Red Wing Pilot

Awards:
Second place in CoNCAA, 2019. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. 
Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy V section of CoN. Member of more than five years. Member of more than ten years. 
This may not be a gaming deal per se, but as it has gaming implications (or more), I thought I'd mention this here.

Amazon is giving away $10 Gift Cards for $5, today only. Limit of one per household/computer, but now you have no excuse not to start AmaCoNning!

Happy shopping.
Post #199815
Posted: 20th March 2012 15:02

Maniacal Clown

Awards:
See More (Total 9)
That seems to be an Amazon site local to the western suburbs of Philly. Can people elsewhere take advantage of it?

In other news, the Humble Bundle for Android 2 is now available, for the next two weeks.

--------------------
Fairy Fencer F ADF
Pokémon Perfect Crystal

Gato Roboto
drowning, drowning
New Super Mario Bros.

Post #199817
Posted: 20th March 2012 15:59

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
See More (Total 29)
Quote (Glenn Magus Harvey @ 20th March 2012 10:02)
That seems to be an Amazon site local to the western suburbs of Philly.  Can people elsewhere take advantage of it?

In other news, the Humble Bundle for Android 2 is now available, for the next two weeks.

My purchase has showed up at my bank, though I don't have the Amazon receipt yet. We don't have any way of knowing until the codes actually show up, but at worst they'll just void your order.

Edit
Yep, just got confirmation, I was able to get the code.

This post has been edited by Rangers51 on 20th March 2012 19:16

--------------------

Post #199818
Posted: 20th March 2012 20:46

Red Wing Pilot

Awards:
Second place in CoNCAA, 2019. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. 
Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy V section of CoN. Member of more than five years. Member of more than ten years. 
Quote (Rangers51 @ 20th March 2012 11:59)
Quote (Glenn Magus Harvey @ 20th March 2012 10:02)
That seems to be an Amazon site local to the western suburbs of Philly.  Can people elsewhere take advantage of it?

My purchase has showed up at my bank, though I don't have the Amazon receipt yet. We don't have any way of knowing until the codes actually show up, but at worst they'll just void your order.

Edit
Yep, just got confirmation, I was able to get the code.

Mine was also just confirmed and I just applied it to my account. I don't live in Pennsylvania and was able to get the deal, so location doesn't matter.
Post #199820
Posted: 24th March 2012 03:10

Maniacal Clown

Awards:
See More (Total 9)
Well, I missed that. Oh well.

However, there is this.

The developers of Faerie Solitaire have been giving out free keys left and right (first on Reddit, and now on SteamGifts) in anticipation of the release of Faerie Solitaire 2. Here comes 25,000 of them.

You can join the steamgifts site if you have a Steam account. You start with some basic number of points, which you can spend to enter giveaways, which are offered by other Steam users and raffled out by the site. As other people post giveaways you get more points. There are a few rules, though, most importantly that you should only enter for stuff you want because you'll be required to activate it.

This giveaway will be active for another 6 days or so.

This post has been edited by Glenn Magus Harvey on 24th March 2012 03:11

--------------------
Fairy Fencer F ADF
Pokémon Perfect Crystal

Gato Roboto
drowning, drowning
New Super Mario Bros.

Post #199836
Posted: 25th March 2012 14:36

Red Wing Pilot

Awards:
For a few more hours all the Deus Ex games and the Fallout collection (1,2 and Tactics) are on sale on Steam. Great opportunity to grab the original DE and Human Revolution if you don't have them already.
Post #199844
Posted: 2nd April 2012 16:57

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
See More (Total 29)
Best Buy is doing Final Fantasy XIII-2 for $29.99 this week. I just went on my lunch hour to go grab a copy, since it's still full-price normally; it appears that the sale even includes the version that contains the pre-order bonus novella, if the store still has them in stock (mine did).

I won't get around to playing it for a while, but it seemed like a pretty good deal to me.

--------------------

Post #199928
Posted: 8th April 2012 16:32

Maniacal Clown

Awards:
See More (Total 9)
I completely forgot about this thread when Fallout 1 was available for free (just for two days I think). It was like, just this past day or two. Sorry about that...

Well, anyway, currently there are two indie bundles active, Indie Gala 3 and Indie Royale - The April Fools Bundle.

Indie Royale is various indie games offered via Desura (which sponsors IR) and often also DRM-free and on Steam. Indie Gala is usually several indie games on Steam along with other media--the current Indie Gala features music and an indie comic series too.

There's also some "Indie Face Kick" bundle, as well as an "Indie Fort" bundle on GamersGate, and maybe a few others. I haven't really kept up with this; there are too many bundles going around so I stick with the ones I know well--Humble Bundle, Indie Gala, and Indie Royale.

Also, IIRC the developers of Lucid have been giving away free Steam keys on Reddit. As such, if you're not a Reddit user but are a Steam user, you can go onto SteamGifts.com and enter the many Lucid raffles. There are also a bunch of Faerie Solitaire raffles from when the FS devs were giving out free FS Steam keys on Reddit, too.

--------------------
Fairy Fencer F ADF
Pokémon Perfect Crystal

Gato Roboto
drowning, drowning
New Super Mario Bros.

Post #199974
Posted: 10th April 2012 14:12

SOLDIER

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
Quote (Glenn Magus Harvey @ 24th March 2012 12:10)
However, there is this.

The developers of Faerie Solitaire have been giving out free keys left and right (first on Reddit, and now on SteamGifts) in anticipation of the release of Faerie Solitaire 2. Here comes 25,000 of them.

Huh, I was just playing Faerie Alchemy on Newgrounds and following a link from that, it turns out these guys are evidently crazy since, apparently now you can buy a key good for getting all of their current games, all of their future games and any paid content on their site possibly for as little as $27 dollars.

You can also get the key if you've purchased any of their games prior to April 1st when the bundle started (directions) or give $100 to a secular charity and show them the receipt...

Offer ends April 30th 2012.

This post has been edited by Tonepoet on 10th April 2012 14:32

--------------------
Post #199984
Posted: 15th April 2012 14:11

Maniacal Clown

Awards:
See More (Total 9)
I've played Faerie Solitaire, and while it's kinda nice, it's definitely not my favorite thing ever, and it's something I might pay a dollar or two for (given current prices of other games). I'm not ready to invest in everything by this company ever, even if it is just $27.

Back on topic though...

This weekend, GOG has had Interplay games on sale, 50% of all titles (which basically means $2.99 apiece). These include the Fallout games (1, 2, and Tactics are available on GOG), the Descent games (1&2, 3+Expansion), Earthworm Jim (1&2, 3D), and more. I think this promotion lasts through the end of today, though I think GOG is Europe-based so expect it to end sometime in the evening--they don't give an actual timing on their website.

This post has been edited by Glenn Magus Harvey on 15th April 2012 14:12

--------------------
Fairy Fencer F ADF
Pokémon Perfect Crystal

Gato Roboto
drowning, drowning
New Super Mario Bros.

Post #200028
Posted: 29th May 2012 18:34

Maniacal Clown

Awards:
See More (Total 9)
Now until June 1st, a bunch of indie developers are having a sale on their games.

http://www.becausewemay.com/

There are direct-download, iOS, Mac, Android, Steam, Desura, XBox store, and a few other distribution methods represented.

The prices aren't as epically low as bundle pricing, but the variety of games is pretty wide.

--------------------
Fairy Fencer F ADF
Pokémon Perfect Crystal

Gato Roboto
drowning, drowning
New Super Mario Bros.

Post #200356
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: