CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
Save Glitch

Posted: 8th May 2013 05:32

Magitek Soldier

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 75 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
Has anyone experienced a save glitch with this game? I am currently playing it as a PSN download on my PSP and every time I go to save it glitches and gets all funky like FF VI Relm sketch glitch funky and it takes about 2 to 3 tries for it to save like normal. Anyone else experience something similar on any other iteration of the game?

--------------------
Chewbekah ^_^

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIV: ARR, Attack of the Firday Monsters, Animal Crossing: A New Leaf, Lego City Undercover, Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix

Recently Finished: Fire Emblem: Awakening

Favorite Game: Suikoden III
Post #203297
Posted: 9th May 2013 21:35

Engineer

Awards:
Third place in the CoN World Cup soccer competition, 2018. Member of more than ten years. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Contributor to the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. 
Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. User has rated 500 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 300 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 14)
It seems to be a fairly common problem. I found this.

Just tried again, changing the home-screen "other settings" to:

Screen mode: Normal
    Black Level Adjustment: Normal
    Volume Adjustment: Normal
    Disk-Load Speed: Fast

and it's working for now!

-turned off fast disk-load and got error again

-turned on fast disk-load: no error!

So use the settings above and see if it works for you

(P.s: using a custom screen results in the graphics corruption...and crashing apparently....)

This post has been edited by Cefca on 9th May 2013 21:35
Post #203309
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: