CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
Forum down for some time

Posted: 31st October 2010 17:30

Crusader

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than five years. 
Just out of curiosity,what happened to the forum? it was down a few hours ago and i couldn't get in.

--------------------
We are stardust.Our bodies are made from the guts of exploding stars.

Neil Degrasse Tyson.

Post #188868
Posted: 31st October 2010 17:43

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
Second place in the CoN World Cup soccer competition, 2018. First place in CoNCAA, 2018. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. 
First place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. Third place in the CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. 
See More (Total 29)
Moved to the right forum. You're reporting an error, so it's in the error forum.

I did not see any issue with the forums at all today. Without more information, I can't tell you much more, but it must not have been a big deal because nobody else has mentioned anything (yet?).

--------------------
"To create something great, you need the means to make a lot of really bad crap." - Kevin Kelly

Why aren't you shopping AmaCoN?
Post #188869
Posted: 1st November 2010 15:49

Crusader

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than five years. 
Maybe.

What i know was:I'd get an error as if the page didn't exist or if i couldn't connect.

Sorry you cannot connect to this page.

Also,i tried opening this page from google and it sent me to a different place as if this page didn't exist and it were looking for a bunch of pages with similar names or links of previous conversations on this page.

--------------------
We are stardust.Our bodies are made from the guts of exploding stars.

Neil Degrasse Tyson.

Post #188901
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: