CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
Long winded psn rant

Posted: 30th January 2016 18:26

Crusader

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than five years. 
Looks like I have to return my entire trilogy of me and or sell it and buy the 360 cause it's missing all the dlc plus the multiplayer pass.Im raging inside, but I'm holding it in cause I don't want to get banned for swearing.

I checked the cables checked my updates went back over and over to test to see if it was downloadable and no it isn't.No downloadable dlc or map packs let alone any pass for multiplayer.I looked it up on google and nothing.

I even did updates and nothing.Internet works, it'd just that the dlc are not available.I checked my trilogy manuals and nothing but a small manual.Says everything should be downloadable on psn but it's not, and I don't see anything available.Did ea just decide to take it away? Cause if not I'm going to go to EA office and commit homicide in rage.

The dlc is supposed to be available for my version, and all the manuals and papers are here.

This post has been edited by Magitek_slayer on 30th January 2016 18:30

--------------------
We are stardust.Our bodies are made from the guts of exploding stars.

Neil Degrasse Tyson.

Post #210412
Posted: 30th January 2016 18:27

Engineer

Awards:
Third place in the CoN World Cup soccer competition, 2018. Member of more than ten years. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Contributor to the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. 
Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. User has rated 500 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 300 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 14)
Buy the DLC then?
Post #210413
Posted: 30th January 2016 18:33

Crusader

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than five years. 
No way it's supposed to come with the trilogy, it says so on the back.

If this is one of those evil EA acts I have heard about, I'm never buying another ea game ever again.What the heck, i even read the multiplayer pass on trilogy is free.

Also I don't even see the dlc for purchase on psn anyways.

The version I bought also is American.

I just found out why:I have to create a new account which is American.Talk about jumping through hoops and now that I fixed the problem I keep getting timed out Aaaarg.Psn service sucks.Even when creating a new account it times out so fast.

This post has been edited by Magitek_slayer on 30th January 2016 20:36

--------------------
We are stardust.Our bodies are made from the guts of exploding stars.

Neil Degrasse Tyson.

Post #210414
Posted: 30th January 2016 22:16

Engineer

Awards:
Third place in the CoN World Cup soccer competition, 2018. Member of more than ten years. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Contributor to the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. 
Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. User has rated 500 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 300 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 14)
Some of the DLC is already on the disc, you should have:

Mass Effect: Bring Down the Sky (on-disc)

Mass Effect 2: Cerberus Network
Mass Effect 2: Kasumi - Stolen Memory (on-disc)
Mass Effect 2: Overlord (on-disc)
Mass Effect 2: Lair of the Shadow Broker (on-disc)

Mass Effect 3 Online Pass
Post #210417
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: