CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
Information and Help

Posted: 12th October 2002 01:05

Group Icon
Palace Guard

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Second place in CoNCAA, 2002. 
Has more than thirty news submissions to CoN. Contributed to the Final Fantasy I section of CoN. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy VII section of CoN. 
Oh really? Weren't you begging for help in about 10 other posts in here? Listen, this is an FF4 and FF6 site. We already have loads of information. Just click on the main Caves of Narshe page, then FF6 or FF4, depending.

--------------------
I had an old signature. Now I've changed it.
Post #3371
???
Posted: 12th October 2002 01:08
Unregistered

Quote (Elena99 @ 11 Oct. 2002, 20:05)
Oh really? Weren't you begging for help in about 10 other posts in here? Listen, this is an FF4 and FF6 site. We already have loads of information. Just click on the main Caves of Narshe page, then FF6 or FF4, depending.

i wasnt begging i knew how i just didint wanna go to the website it was too laggy

You Can Delete the account Locke Cole i found out this account wasnt taken but sorry
Post #3372
Posted: 12th October 2002 01:09

Crusader

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Second place in CoNCAA, 2014. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
Second place in CoNCAA, 2004. First place in CoNCAA, 2008. Third place in CoNCAA, 2009. First place in CoNBA, 2007. 
Yeah...umm...riiiiight.

In case you haven't noticed, this pretty little forum is for helping people who need help, but also asking opinions and making overall interesting conversation.  How many replies after this do you think you'll get about needing help?  And how many times do you think that we've seen this kind of arrogant "i WILL HLEp u!!!11" topics?  Higher than two, I'll give you that much.  Anyway, this isn't a place that you can just waltz around like an idiot.  Maybe you should understand that there's always someone that knows more than you (and I'm not saying that I know more than anyone), and then start to act like a regular person.  No one here wants to be impressed.  Hopefully that clears some things.

--------------------
I find your lack of faith disturbing...
Post #3373
Posted: 12th October 2002 01:13

Crusader

Awards:
First place in CoNCAA, 2015. First place in CoNCAA, 2013. First place in CoNCAA, 2012. Member of more than ten years. 
Member of more than five years. Third place in CoNCAA, 2004. First place in CoN Fantasy Football, 2003. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IV section of CoN. 
See More (Total 9)
ok, i shall test you, mmkay?

I want Sabin to have the Illumina but he only has claws, but i know there is a way he can have it. What is the way to do it?

What are the four special items that only an imp can equip and how do i get them all?

What do I get in return if I bid an Elixir at the Colloseum? And who do I battle?

What Esper do you get after beating Phunbaba? and Doom Gaze? and the 8 Dragons? and Kefka?

How many Genji Gloves can i get in this game?

What stat bonus do i get for using Alexandr?

I bet Fire Knuckles at the Colloseum. What do i get in exchange?

I was able to use Haste 2 but my levels were no higher than 15 and I was still in the World of Balance. Can you tell me what i did?

How do I get Edgar's Air Anchor?

if you can answer these all, kudos to you. i know them all, but just seeing if you do.

--------------------
"When I turn the page
The corner bends into the perfect dog ear
As if the words knew I'd need them again
But at the time, I didn't see it."

~"This Ain't a Surfin' Movie" - Minus the Bear
Post #3374
Posted: 12th October 2002 01:19

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
Second place in the CoN World Cup soccer competition, 2018. First place in CoNCAA, 2018. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. 
First place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. Third place in the CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. 
See More (Total 29)
Here's some information. Banned.

--------------------
"To create something great, you need the means to make a lot of really bad crap." - Kevin Kelly

Why aren't you shopping AmaCoN?
Post #3375
Posted: 12th October 2002 12:33

Disciplinary Committee Member

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
Quote (Rangers51 @ 11 Oct. 2002, 20:19)
Here's some information. Banned.

And I quote Edgar "Cold as Ice"
Post #3383
Posted: 12th October 2002 16:31

Group Icon
SOLDIER

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy I section of CoN. Contributed to the Final Fantasy IV section of CoN. 
Contributed to the Final Fantasy VII section of CoN. 
Posted on 11 Oct. 2002, 21:13 By Sabinerific!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>I want Sabin to have the Illumina but he only has claws, but i >know there is a way he can have it. What is the way to do it?
Merit Award

>What are the four special items that only an imp can equip >and how do i get them all?
Imp Halbered, Imp ...... Other things

>What do I get in return if I bid an Elixir at the Colloseum? And >who do I battle?
Another Elixer isn't it? Or is it a MEGALIXER? And I don't know.

>What Esper do you get after beating Phunbaba? and Doom >Gaze? and the 8 Dragons? and Kefka?
Phunbaba - One of them
Doom Gaze - I can't rember, sir
8 Dragons - Crusader
Kefka - Testper

>How many Genji Gloves can i get in this game?
As many as you want.

>What stat bonus do i get for using Alexandr?
I don't know, nor do I care

>I bet Fire Knuckles at the Colloseum. What do i get in >exchange?
Tiger Claws?

>I was able to use Haste 2 but my levels were no higher than >15 and I was still in the World of Balance. Can you tell me >what i did?
No

>How do I get Edgar's Air Anchor?
Kefka's Tower, silly pants
Post #3389
Posted: 13th October 2002 01:10

Engineer

Awards:
Quote (FraudulentTommah @ 12 Oct. 2002, 11:31)
Posted on 11 Oct. 2002, 21:13 By Sabinerific!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>What Esper do you get after beating Phunbaba? and Doom >Gaze? and the 8 Dragons? and Kefka?
Phunbaba - One of them
Doom Gaze - I can't rember, sir
8 Dragons - Crusader
Kefka - Testper

>How do I get Edgar's Air Anchor?
Kefka's Tower, silly pants

O.K. now.....first off, What in the h@%% is Testper and how do I get him?

Second, you get the Air Anchor in Fanatics Tower NOT Kefkas Tower
Post #3414
Posted: 20th October 2002 04:55
Disciplinary Committee Member

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Has more than fifteen news submissions to CoN. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy VII section of CoN. 
Quote (Sabin @ 11 Oct. 2002, 13:13)
ok, i shall test you, mmkay?

mmmmkay, I'm ready to try this thing out:

1. Sabin may equip the Illumina if he has also has the "Merit Award" relic equipped. (But honestly, what were you thinking?! Claws are a much cooler looking weapon. ^~^)

2. The four "Imp" items are the Imp Halberd, Tortoise Shield, Imp's Armor... and I'm gonna need help on the helmet. Imp's Helmet? *Looks it up at CoN* Titanium, hmmm?
Anyway, if you equip them all and are in the Imp status, they make a formidable new character. (And if you have a Rename Card handy, you can have "Kappa"! ^~^)

3. No idea what the Colloseum return on an Elixir is, but I'd be willing to wager that Chupan is your opponent.
*Checks*
Hmmm.... don't got it this time. It's against Mr. Cactrot for the Rename Card.

4. Phunbaba gives you that X-Zone teaching Esper, I think. Fernir? The dragons give the Merton teaching one, no idea on the name, and I haven't the foggiest what Doomgaze shovels out. *Checks* Well, horrible guess at spelling on Fenrir, but kinda... Bahamut for Doomgaze
Kefka gives you a magicite?
(P.S. Don't try the "Give Terra Merton" Game Genie code without the "Level 99" code... it doesn't turn out pretty.)
(BTW, is this Tetsper junk some %$@! running joke?!)

5. I imagine Genji Gloves can be won at the Colloseum; if not, I'd say... maybe three gloves? No idea how to even begin to check this one.

6. Uhhhhh... Alexandr teaches a lottttttta spells, so I'd guess that he isn't fortunate enough to hand out a stat bonus. (No problem - just reequip a new Esper just before that character levels up, then swap back to Alex to keep plugging away at Pearl.)

7. If you bet Fire Knuckles at the Colloseum... I have no idea what you get in exchange. I'm gonna guess Fire Knuckles, because I've done that with a couple items and it just makes me mad! *Checks*
w00t! Good guess!

8. To caste Haste 2 in the World of Balance at level 15, you a) Used my hacked ROM and equipped the "Choke" esper. :P
or b) Got Gau's Cirpius (from Mt. Kolts) rage on the Veldt and used it.

9. The Air Anchor is in a hidden room of the Fanatics' Tower. Don't remember how to get to it...
And this always bothered me... Look at the NAME of the tool, people!! The chances of the Anchor hitting an enemy is - to put it lightly - GREATLY INCREASED if that enemy is somehow suspended in the air.

---

Got some pretty good questions here, Sab.
Thanks for the test~!
-Phoenix
Post #3709
Posted: 20th October 2002 06:18

Crusader

Awards:
There are unlimited Genji Gloves (Question 5), stolen from Dragons on the Floating Continent.

Getting the Air Anchor involves some hidden switch on the 3rd stairset screen, if I remember correctly.

--------------------
Lou: There's a couple of guys fighting down at the aquarium, Chief.
Wiggum: Do they still sell those frozen bananas?
Lou: I think so.
Wiggum: Let's roll.
Post #3713
Posted: 23rd October 2002 01:23

Engineer

Awards:
nah, the switch is beside the chest in the first treasure room in the tower
Post #3893
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: