CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
Final Fantasy VI bosses in FFXIV Raid

Posted: 18th February 2018 17:44

Cactuar

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. Member of more than five years. 
Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! User has rated 500 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 300 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 10)
XIV's latest raid tier the Sigmascape has players fighting four bosses from VI: Phantom Train, Chadarnook, Guardian, and Kefka.
On Savage difficulty Kefka transforms into his god form after being defeated: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8o639YiOabU

The transition doesn't have as much punch to it as the Deltascape Neo Exdeath one in my opinion but I still think it's a cool tribute to the classic battle.

--------------------
FF games completed: I (psp), II (psp), III (DS), IV (psp), V (GBA), VI (GBA), VII, VIII, IX, X, XI: Nations-Rhapsodies of Vana'diel, XII, XIII, XIV, XV.
Spin-offs: FFIV: Interlude & The After Years, Crisis Core: FFVII, X-2, XIII-2, Lightning Returns, Type-0 HD, Dissidia, Dissidia 012, and Tactics (original & WotL).
Enjoyed them all.
Post #214539
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: