CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
So much choice not sure what to get for ps4

Posted: 11th November 2016 15:52

Crusader

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than five years. 
FF7:After hearing about the remake being in parts, and me being hopefull that the experience is better than the original, i am really tempted to get it.The thing that gets me interested the most is the combat being real time.

FFXII zodiak age:since i missed out on FFXII i was thinking of getting zodiak age for the ps4.I am looking at it interested in the possibility in getting into it.

Death strandingHorror game
This is a hideo kojima game.I like hideo kojima and im curious where he goes with this.I also like horror games so it makes me wonder.

amnesia collection:Horror game series.

I was trying to find a game based on the series of shin megami tensei but modernised.having played the snes game a bit, i am enjoying the game quite a bit.I am also nervous about this decision because i don't know if i can ever finish the game if its going to be in japanese since i don't speak japanese or understand the writing.

Dragon quest heroes:Because its a dragon quest game and i enjoy them and haven't played in ages.

deep down:My Webpage

The futuristic thing being teleported into a dungeon sounds interesting and makes me wonder.I also do sometimes like capcom but i don't know.

Dark souls 3:I saw the videos and it looks interesting but im afraid i might get tired of it if its too tedious to get through, so im holding out.

--------------------
We are stardust.Our bodies are made from the guts of exploding stars.

Neil Degrasse Tyson.

Post #211639
Posted: 14th November 2016 22:21

Crusader

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than five years. 
Advancements:

So i found out ps4 comes with a game.

There are 3 different choices:

The last guardian:A indipendent platformerThe last guardian

Call of duty infinite warfare/legacy:Obviously this is out as i don't like shooters

FFXV:I have been considering this but i'm afraid to get it because i as so massively disappointed with FFXIII, that i'm considering buying instead the last guardian.

NBA some version for ps4:Also a big no since i don't do sports games on consoles.

The last guardian has had positive reviews, but im concerned i might not enjoy it much.It looks beautifull and the animal looks amazing and there are some interesting interactions with the creature.I'm worried it will be linear and there won't be much in terms of replayability.Right now i'm leaning more on the last guardian because i could be wrong, and less on FFXV because i'm just afraid.

--------------------

Neil Degrasse Tyson.

Post #211646
Posted: 15th November 2016 19:02

Magitek Soldier

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. First place in the CoN World Cup soccer competition, 2018. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Contributor to the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. 
Second place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Member of more than five years. Second place in the CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. User has rated 75 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 12)
The Last Guardian will likely be very similar in tone if not gameplay to Ico and Shadow of the Colossus. If you ever played either of those, that should give you an idea of whether you will like it or not. It's quite likely to be a slow-paced, intelligent, platformer.

--------------------
We apologise for the inconvenience
Post #211651
Posted: 23rd November 2016 18:36

Crusader

Awards:
I ended up getting the last guardian.

--------------------

Neil Degrasse Tyson.

Post #211673
Posted: 26th November 2016 22:32

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
Second place in the CoN World Cup soccer competition, 2018. First place in CoNCAA, 2018. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. 
First place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. Third place in the CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. 
See More (Total 29)
I haven't owned a Sony console since the second-hand PS2 I bought in 2006, but I snapped up one of the PS4 Slim bundles yesterday with the entire Uncharted series and the new Tomb Raider. I did not have nearly the amount of trouble making that call as you seemed to, MS. smile.gif

--------------------
"To create something great, you need the means to make a lot of really bad crap." - Kevin Kelly

Why aren't you shopping AmaCoN?
Post #211675
Posted: 27th November 2016 01:48

Engineer

Awards:
Third place in the CoN World Cup soccer competition, 2018. Member of more than ten years. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Contributor to the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. 
Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. User has rated 500 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 300 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 14)
Finally got myself a PS4 in the black Friday sales too. Mine came with Uncharted 4, Driveclub, Ratchet and Clank and a 1TB hard drive. Will definitely be getting FFXV at some point and maybe the FFXII remake.

Other than that, I'm not sure what other games to get yet.

This post has been edited by Cefca on 27th November 2016 01:49
Post #211676
Posted: 27th November 2016 04:32
Holy Swordsman

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Has more than fifty news submissions to CoN. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IV section of CoN. 
Quote (Rangers51 @ 26th November 2016 17:32)
I haven't owned a Sony console since the second-hand PS2 I bought in 2006, but I snapped up one of the PS4 Slim bundles yesterday with the entire Uncharted series and the new Tomb Raider. I did not have nearly the amount of trouble making that call as you seemed to, MS. smile.gif

I got the Uncharted bundle, too, but didn't go for Tomb Raider.

The PS4 game I'd most strongly recommend is Until Dawn. After that, Bloodbourne or Dark Souls 3.

--------------------
Veni, vidi, dormivi.
Post #211677
Posted: 28th November 2016 03:11

Magitek Soldier

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. User has rated 300 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 75 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
ranges got a good deal. I was going to suggest keeping your eye out for an uncharted 4 ps4 pack since some of those are still floating around. (saw one last week)

As for games to look for that haven't been listed already:
Kingdom hearts 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue comes out next month which will comes with: Dream Drop Distance, A short game following Aqua after the events of Birth by Sleep (we're getting this to explain what she's been doing since Birth by Sleep since Birth by Sleep 2 was cancelled), and a movie-esque explanation of kingdom hearts x.
Tales of Zestiria has been out for a bit but has been under the radar which is typical of the tales of games. This one's worth checking out too.
XCOM 2 is a good buy if you like strategy games. It's hard but fun.
And then there is the previously mentioned Uncharted 4 but that won't tie you over for very long if you arn't going to play the multiplayer.

--------------------
He's Back. He is The_TrueBOSS.
Check me and my partners out at: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheTrueBOSSofJupiter
Post #211678
Posted: 29th December 2016 10:28

Crusader

Awards:
I ended up getting these games for christmas:

Dark souls prepare to die edition:I'm addicted to it
Dragon age inquisition:I wanted the one with all the dlc but i don't think it has all of them.
Guild wars 2:Heart of thorns expansion.I really really enjoyed guild wars 2.I can't believe how much fun that game is, and the combination of weapons with abilities is superb.

--------------------

Neil Degrasse Tyson.

Post #211805
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: