CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
Most difficult moment

Posted: 19th September 2004 02:24

Chocobo Knight

Awards:
Member of more than five years. 
Quote (The Ancient @ 16th August 2004 09:19)
Everybody complains about the marsh cave, but I found the damn Ice cave to be the hardest.  Confusing layout coupled with tough ass monsters...

Yeah, the Ice Cave was the only spot in the game where my entire party died (stupid Mindflayers mad.gif ).

--------------------
When life gives you lemons... SQUIRT THEM IN PEOPLES EYES! Mwahahahahaha! *Squirt* Ow! Hey, that was my job! *Squirt* Knock it off! *Squirt* I want my mommy! Waaah! *runs off*

The moral of this story is *Squirt* Ow! *Squirt* Okay, okay, no morals.
Post #59986
Posted: 15th October 2004 20:13
Returner

Earth Cave, I think (it's been years). The one where you get hit with multiple Gas Dragons about every 3 steps.

The very first time I played FF1, I ran into Warmech on my first pass. Killed him in one or two attacks and thought "Warmech: Big deal. Easy points." That was aparently a one-time stroke of luck, because it never happened again that easily!
Post #62790
Posted: 15th October 2004 21:05

Chocobo Knight

Awards:
Member of more than five years. 
I had trouble with the marsh cave when I thought you could play through without stopping to level up. After I leveled up there though, the only thing that gave me trouble really was between the airship and tiamat.. walk across the desert, climb the tower, fight through the sky palace, and THEN fight tiamat, I don't think I have ever run into Warmech in spite of trying.

--------------------
I'm the root of all that's evil yeah, but you can call me cookie.
-BHG

FF3DS friend code: 4424-8076-6097
Post #62802
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: