CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
Shin megami tensei snes review

Posted: 18th September 2016 14:53

Crusader

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than five years. 
So far im really enjoying the game.I want to try out the future games because im enjoying it a lot.

I just got a pixie pet right now.I just found out i can fuse different enemies i convince to join me together to create new ones.The story seems interesting:A professor trying to learn to speak and deal with demons accidentally freed them into their world and they run rampant.You start out as this guy living in his moms house and have dreams about destiny.

I think i just broke the game.I fused my dog with a demon making a kerberos lvl 42 with 25 str and a huge amount of hp.

This game has my head swimming i think i can actually change factions to good evil and what not.I dont even know what faction i have because i dont understand.This game is crazy complex with tons of stuff to learn.

Also each temple of healing has a ton of items.

New info:If i were you i would really investigate these spells.
A lot of spells in the snes version are named after stuff agi for agni the hindu god

Bufu for ice in sanskrit
zio for ice in sanskrit
Maha japanese for multi i think?
Garu is wind elemental after garuda

Etc etc

Something i have to consider:Alignment.My hero i think is chaos since i am getting lots of chaos type minions to work for me.

I literally cant tell now if im law or chaos, because i just fused 2 guys to make an angel.Angels are law demons are chaos and not sure whats neutral.

This post has been edited by Magitek_slayer on 20th September 2016 15:53

--------------------
We are stardust.Our bodies are made from the guts of exploding stars.

Neil Degrasse Tyson.

Post #211494
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: