CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
FF7 Finds

Posted: 24th August 2006 08:21

Dragoon

Awards:
Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. Member of more than ten years. Second place in the Final Fantasy Music CoNtest, 2010-2011 Member of more than five years. 
Just lookin' around. No, I'm not being pedantic; I just played through to the first disc so stuff's fresh. tongue.gif
  • Aps' skills are listed as: Sewer, Tsunami Tail; Should be "Sewer Tsunami, Tail"
  • In the boss strategy for Turks: Reno (1/Sector 7), it says attacking someone while in Reno's Pyramid still does damage. It doesn't. Electro-mag Rod can inflict Paralyze as well, but that doesn't matter much.
  • When you're climbing the Plate to Shinra HQ for the first time, you can use a Battery to open a locked chest (-thingy) and get an Ether. This takes place after jumping and catching the swinging pipe.
  • You can get different Items from Mayor Domino besides an Elemental materia, if you don't guess on the first try that is. Second try is an Elixir, third is an Ether, fourth (and last) is a Potion.
  • Sample:H0512 (boss in Shinra HQ, first time) absorbs Poison.
  • Motor Ball drops a Star Pendant, not a Poison Ring.
  • Jenova*BIRTH also casts Stop.
  • Chekhov also uses "Stare Down" as an attack (Inflict: Stop), just like the enemy it mimicks.
  • Godo also uses Sleepel and Mini, the latter which doesn't show a "Mini" name when casting, though. And since you say he's susceptible to Poison, I should just mention that he's susceptable to gravity attacks, too.
  • When you go to get the Keystone, and Dio makes you fight, if you finish all the battles he'll also give you a Protect Vest and Choco Feather as well.
  • Demons Gate's attack is Demon Rush, mispelled as "Demon Crush"

Anyway, that's all for Disc 1 in my three-part series "Better Know A FF7 Disc." And no, I didn't steal that from the Colbert Report. >__>

--------------------
It's gonna be a glorious day
I feel my luck can change
Post #129197
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: