CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
Where's my forum???

Posted: 27th October 2008 23:59

Onion Knight

Awards:
Member of more than five years. 
I made a forum for Final Fantasy 7: Crisis Core, and it dissapeared! I could have sworn, I put it in the General Gaming or Squinex Gaming Folders. No i did not put it in the FF VII folder because I don't want to be yelled at for putting in a spin-off in that folder...even though it's technically just a prolouge. Could it have been deleted because I wrote @$$...as in "Angeal kix @$$"? Well if this gets deleted, then I'll know, but I didn't really type out "a**"

--------------------
Relm: What's wrong, lover boy?
Edgar: How old are you?
Relm: 10, why?
Edgar: -sweatdrop- Wait 8 years for me.
Relm: -pulls out a very large paint brush- Why wait? We can have fun with this. -winks-
Edgar: ...What kind of kid ARE you?!
-DDRFreakKuya's post in the "Things They'd NEVER Say in FFVI" Forum
Post #172881
Posted: 28th October 2008 00:06

Group Icon
Dude on a Walrus

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than ten years. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy V section of CoN. 
Member of more than five years. Third place in CoNCAA, 2005. First place in CoN Fantasy Football, 2005. Has more than fifty news submissions to CoN. 
See More (Total 9)
There was already a Crisis Core forum existing, so they merged your topic in with the original topic: http://www.cavesofnarshe.com/forums/ipb/in...30&#entry172724 . That should do it.

--------------------
Post #172882
Posted: 28th October 2008 12:26

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
Second place in the CoN World Cup soccer competition, 2018. First place in CoNCAA, 2018. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. 
First place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. Third place in the CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. 
See More (Total 29)
This is actually a good topic to have around, because it's probably not the first time someone's wondered. Rule of thumb is this - if you didn't get a PM about it, odds are we just merged it into a similar thread (and it shouldn't be very hard to find, if so). If we are actually removing something from the forum, we almost always send the user a PM to let them know why.

--------------------
"To create something great, you need the means to make a lot of really bad crap." - Kevin Kelly

Why aren't you shopping AmaCoN?
Post #172888
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: