CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
New forums opened

Posted: 27th July 2002 23:53

Group Icon
It's not the end of the world.

Awards:
Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! Second place in CoNCAA, 2012. Member of more than ten years. First place in CoN World Cup, 2010. 
Member of more than five years. Has more than fifteen news submissions to CoN. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy I section of CoN. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IV section of CoN. 
See More (Total 12)
Today, you can see the first part of Caves of Narshe version 5: the forums.  And contrary to previous announcements, you can now post as well.

Here are some of the changes we'd like to highlight:

- Forum rearrangement: Submit Fanfics and Fanart is now only for submitting artwork or fiction for the website.  General works can be posted in Your Creations.  Also, note that the news forum is now sorted by topic start date.

- New profile options: Edit your profile, and you can now insert an MSN Messenger name, and a couple of other things.  More options to talk about yourselves may be available soon, so keep checking back.  And don't forget to put your birthday in there, so that it appears on the calendar.

- Polls: You can now make polls for topics.  Enough said.

- New avatars: Thanks to Neal, we now have some Final Fantasy Tactics avatars you can use.  You'll also notice many of the staff look new and shiny.

- New ranks: It'll take a lot of posts to reach the top one.  Make sure they're not SPAM, now.

- New smilies: We've added to and changed the smiley codes.  Check the legend on the left when you post.

- Instant updates: No need to post, or wait for someone else to post, before you see your profile changes.  If you change your signature, avatar etc., old posts update right away.

We hope you enjoy the new forums.  Please use the troubleshooting forum to report bugs, and remember, this isn't quite it yet... expect a few more surprises for the CoN 5th anniversary celebration.

Post #143
Posted: 28th July 2002 21:54

Black Waltz

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
This is nice! there are 6 more ranks, "instant" smily faces.
I didn't expect CoN5 to be this good! (no really!) Keep it up  :)
Post #192
Posted: 31st July 2002 17:13
Engineer

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
Well hey, you changed it again!  I like the pic of Terra up above.

--------------------
I close my mouth now and I scream,
Open the door, there's nothing worth redeeming
I saw your face before in rough,
You should wait around a while, your body's bound to turn up.
So low for how high?
-Matt Good, "Running for Home"
Post #367
Posted: 31st July 2002 17:43

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
Second place in the CoN World Cup soccer competition, 2018. First place in CoNCAA, 2018. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. 
First place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. Third place in the CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. 
See More (Total 29)
And now you can change the forums too - in your profile, you can select from various skins. Three are up now and more are on the way.

--------------------
"To create something great, you need the means to make a lot of really bad crap." - Kevin Kelly

Why aren't you shopping AmaCoN?
Post #370
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: