CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
FFT GBA Screens

Posted: 30th August 2002 21:24

Group Icon
Staff Emeritus

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Contributed to the Final Fantasy I section of CoN. 
Courtesy of the mighty and great OmniPlay Gaming, here is the very first screens of Final Fantasy Tactics on Game Boy Advance. The game takes place in a modern world at first, until the characters are whisked away to Ivalice following an incident. The game has three new systems according to this scan. Looks to be another WINNER from Square! I can't wait!

FFT Scan

Post #1868
Posted: 31st August 2002 03:15

Crusader

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
Wow, those are pretty cool. I thought it would be a direct port of the PSX version, but I guess not.

--------------------
Lou: There's a couple of guys fighting down at the aquarium, Chief.
Wiggum: Do they still sell those frozen bananas?
Lou: I think so.
Wiggum: Let's roll.
Post #1890
Posted: 31st August 2002 05:32

Group Icon
Lucky <3

Awards:
Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. Third place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Winner of CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. 
Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! User has rated 500 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 300 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 24)
I've seen that scan on other sites, Rubes.  :p  And it follows the path of a few schoolchildren who live in a world created from a book called "FF."  It's like Legend of Mana in that you create the World Map.  The Judge system sounds kind of lame to me, in that it decides who wins the battle.

--------------------
Hey, put the cellphone down for a while
In the night there is something wild
Can you hear it breathing?
And hey, put the laptop down for a while
In the night there is something wild
I feel it, it's leaving me
Post #1900
Posted: 31st August 2002 13:05

Crusader

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Second place in CoNCAA, 2014. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
Second place in CoNCAA, 2004. First place in CoNCAA, 2008. Third place in CoNCAA, 2009. First place in CoNBA, 2007. 
Looking good, but I don't think I would have minded a direct port so I could just play a great game on the go.  The graphics look different, more difined I guess I would say, and there seems to be more factors to understand like this "Judge" and "Kuran" systems.  These things are nothing bad, of course.  Can't wait for it to come out!

--------------------
I find your lack of faith disturbing...
Post #1907
Posted: 1st September 2002 02:17

Chocobo Knight

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
I'm going to flunk out of college if I buy this game before summer....
Post #1957
Posted: 3rd September 2002 23:20

Group Icon
Staff Emeritus

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Contributed to the Final Fantasy I section of CoN. 
Quote (Neal @ 31 Aug. 2002, 01:32)
I've seen that scan on other sites, Rubes.  :p

And...? I gave credit to where I got it, so nyeh!
Post #2057
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: