Number 6 [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Number 7 [ 2 ]  [9.09%]
Number 8 [ 5 ]  [22.73%]
Total Votes: 22

Posted: 15th August 2002 18:18

Group Icon
Lucky <3

Awards:
Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. Third place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Winner of CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. 
Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! User has rated 500 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 300 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 24)
Alright, since they haven't been posted in awhile, I'm going to post the little fun QotW rules that should not scare you away because if anything, they should bring in more votes.. ::cough::

-Anyone can submit a nomination!  If you're in chat and somebody says something you think is funny and deserves to be nominated, send it to one of the ops and we'll pass it on.  Try not to nominate yourself (just tell someone else to do it ;) )

-You don't have to see the quote to vote for it!  Meaning, if you actually do have a life and don't sit in chat all day like some of us, you can still vote on the funny ones.

-Since you don't see the results until you've voted, feel free to discuss the nominations or anything in this thread.  We've frowned on it before, but since the whole PM thing is unnecessary now, go for it!

Alright.  Nothing much more to say - here are the nominations!

1.  <Edwin> Tommah, are you really chesty?  Cuz if you are, I might have to be attracted to you.

2.  <Tiddles> You should sell your manproducts at the CoN store.

3.  <AnarchistDream> if you have a mimic with the dancing ability...would you have a gogo dancer?

4.  <R51> I just got an assignment.
<R51> I AM at work, you know.
<Tiddles> I just got a nectarine.
<Tiddles> I think I got the better deal.

5.  <Neal> LOL. Tiddles just fell to his doom.
<Neal> ... I mean tails.

6.  <murrrr> *bites tommah's hand off*
<murrrr> it must be pretty hard to type with only one hand
<FraudulentTommah> I won't respond to that :-P

7.  * CoNGuest1233 ([email protected]) Quit (Exit: everyone is gonna duy one another all by different causes)
* FraudulentTommah duys
<murrrr> yeah tommah what was your cause of "duth"?

8.  <Neal> I AM NOT _FANTASIZING_ ABOUT GERAD IN A DIAPER
<Neal> I'm merely imagining it

--------------------
Hey, put the cellphone down for a while
In the night there is something wild
Can you hear it breathing?
And hey, put the laptop down for a while
In the night there is something wild
I feel it, it's leaving me
Post #1116
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Closed New Topic New Poll