CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
KupoCon FFXIV:Endwalker Launch Event

Posted: 11th November 2021 03:21

Magitek Soldier

Awards:
Member of more than five years. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. 
What the title says: KupoCon is doing a special streaming event this weekend, November 13 at 12PM PT / 3PM ET / 8PM UK, featuring many of the English voice actors from Final Fantasy XIV. The KupoCon store will also be open to the general public with special merchandise starting on the 12th.

More info here: https://kupocon.com/5882/

I saw this event advertised via KupoCon's Twitter feed and they used a #NoSpoilers hashtag, so I might be brave and tune in. I really hope they stick to that promise though, because I HATE SPOILERS.

--------------------
Watch me play games on Twitch!
Schedule:
Mondays & Thursdays: Final Fantasy VII -Rebirth-
Saturdays: Final Fantasy XIV Side Quests (or maybe more Rebirth, we'll see!)
7:30pm - 10:30pm Central or thereabouts
Post #216706
Posted: 13th November 2021 22:25

Magitek Soldier

Awards:
Member of more than five years. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. 
I watched! It was completely non-spoilery except for one small comment from Bethan Walker (Alisaie's VA) and even that wasn't much of a spoiler but I will mark it as such anyway:

Possible spoilers: highlight to view
When she first got the job, she was told the direction Alisaie would be going in. She said that we're "not completely there yet".

Everyone was lovely. Peter Bramhill (Thancred's VA) said that friends of his have been sending him packages from Amazon with merchandise of his character... including a body pillow, lol. tongue.gif That became a running joke for the rest of the stream.

At the end, they asked the VAs to recreate some lines. Robyn Addison (Y'Shtola) did the classic "little sun" line, much to the delight of the hosts. They had Timothy Watson (Urianger) do the "my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard" meme in Urianger's dialect, so expect that to pop up on YouTube shortly, haha. *looks* actually, it's already on Twitter here: https://twitter.com/KupoConEN/status/145964...0048052244?s=20

--------------------
Watch me play games on Twitch!
Schedule:
Mondays & Thursdays: Final Fantasy VII -Rebirth-
Saturdays: Final Fantasy XIV Side Quests (or maybe more Rebirth, we'll see!)
7:30pm - 10:30pm Central or thereabouts
Post #216712
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: