CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
What is your favourite of the four fiends?

Posted: 15th July 2010 22:50

Onion Knight

Awards:
Member of more than five years. 
Guys, I want your opinion on who the best of the four fiends are. Ill get things started off. My favourite of the four fiends is the fiend of air Tiamat. Whats yours? happy.gif

--------------------
Stay Free
Post #186636
Posted: 19th July 2010 08:01

Crusader

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than five years. 
mine is kranken.

I like going through the water hearing the first music you hear in the place before encountering garland for the first time.

And its pretty cool.

Or maybe the lava temple.

They are both pretty cool.

--------------------
We are stardust.Our bodies are made from the guts of exploding stars.

Neil Degrasse Tyson.

Post #186759
Posted: 19th July 2010 15:30

Engineer

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
Hm...when I was a kid I thought Tiamat was rad to the max.Now in my old age I've grown a soft spot for the Earth Fiends, Lich is the way to go, even if he did pull out that combo of STOP + NUKE that made me tear my hair out.

--------------------
"If art doesn't risk upsetting expectations and challenging its audience, it can only stagnate."
Post #186773
Posted: 19th July 2010 23:09

Cactuar

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. Member of more than five years. 
Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! User has rated 500 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 300 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 10)
I love the Sunken Shrine, especially the soothing music, so I'm going to go with the fiend of water.

--------------------
FF games completed: I (psp), II (psp), III (DS), IV (psp), V (GBA), VI (GBA), VII, VIII, IX, X, XI: Nations-Rhapsodies of Vana'diel, XII, XIII, XIV, XV.
Spin-offs: FFIV: Interlude & The After Years, Crisis Core: FFVII, X-2, XIII-2, Lightning Returns, Type-0 HD, Dissidia, Dissidia 012, and Tactics (original & WotL).
Enjoyed them all.
Post #186775
Posted: 23rd July 2010 15:12

Chocobo Knight

Awards:
LICH or TIAMAT absolutely, more or less because they look cooler than the others.
Post #186924
Posted: 26th July 2010 19:10

Black Mage

Awards:
id have to say tiamit was my favorite since he gave me alot of trouble the first time through while the rest died too easily.that plus he actually looks like a ''fiend'' lol

--------------------
Why is it that rpg's are now a dying breed?
Post #187027
Posted: 27th July 2010 00:50

Red Wing Pilot

Awards:
Second place in CoNCAA, 2019. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. 
Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy V section of CoN. Member of more than five years. Member of more than ten years. 
My avatar is an easy answer to this. Tiamat is definitely the best, although it might stem from the dungeon as a whole, since it was super cool and way different than the other dungeons in the game. Otherwise, Tiamat is an awesome name, he always looked the best of the four, and he knew how to give me a good lashing after barely surviving against War Mech.
Post #187053
Posted: 4th November 2010 04:04

Chocobo Knight

Awards:
Tiamat.

She had complete dominion over the sky fortress. biggrin.gif

--------------------
The meaning of life is life itself.

We were put on this earth to follow our dreams unabated.
Post #188990
Posted: 7th November 2010 12:53

Chocobo Knight

Awards:
I think Lich looks the best.

Kraken is the most annoying.

Tiamat's mystique is too easily dissipated by the bane sword. I'm thinking that Tiamat II (ToFR) is either much more resistant or immune.
Post #189120
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: