3. Game Cube (You Be Ho'in For Nintendo) [ 4 ]  [17.39%]
4. PC (Dude, Your a Dell.) [ 1 ]  [4.35%]
5. No Body owns my Soul, I'm Free!! [ 9 ]  [39.13%]
Total Votes: 23
Guests cannot vote 
Posted: 4th November 2002 14:55
Magitek Soldier

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Contributed to the Final Fantasy I section of CoN. 
he he he he, I know the Poll is worded kinda Lame, But what system do you own basically???
Post #4436
Posted: 4th November 2002 18:03

Chimera

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. First place in CoN Fantasy Football, 2010. Member of more than five years. Third place in CoNCAA, 2002. 
Second place in CoNCAA, 2008. First place in CoNBA, 2006. Third place in CoNBA, 2007. First place in CoN Fantasy Football, 2002. 
See More (Total 10)
As long as Square keeps throwing 'em down for PS2, I'll stick with them. It sucks I can't get any decent racing games, but I'd rather have RPGs.

--------------------
Hip-Hop QOTW:

"Yeah, where I'ma start it at, look I'ma part of that
Downtown Philly where it's realer than a heart attack
It wasn't really that ill until the start of crack
Now it's a body caught every night on the Almanac"

"Game Theory"
The Roots
Post #4441
Posted: 4th November 2002 19:03

Group Icon
Palace Guard

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Second place in CoNCAA, 2002. 
Has more than thirty news submissions to CoN. Contributed to the Final Fantasy I section of CoN. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy VII section of CoN. 
I don't own any of those, except for the PC obviously, and I hate playing games on the PC :-P I own a PSX, and at home I have an SNES.

--------------------
I had an old signature. Now I've changed it.
Post #4444
Posted: 4th November 2002 19:57

Crusader

Awards:
First place in CoNCAA, 2015. First place in CoNCAA, 2013. First place in CoNCAA, 2012. Member of more than ten years. 
Member of more than five years. Third place in CoNCAA, 2004. First place in CoN Fantasy Football, 2003. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IV section of CoN. 
See More (Total 9)
nobody owns me... quite the contrary, i OWN them :lol:.... ok, lame

but i used to be Nintendo's bitch. That is, until i got a PSx. And a couple years later, i'm free from any soul-sucking video game system ^_^

--------------------
"When I turn the page
The corner bends into the perfect dog ear
As if the words knew I'd need them again
But at the time, I didn't see it."

~"This Ain't a Surfin' Movie" - Minus the Bear
Post #4446
Posted: 4th November 2002 20:37

Black Mage

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
Here's why PS2 owns me.

1. X-Box has no games of interest to me.
2. Game Cube looks interesting, but most of the games seem like they're for kids.
3. PC.  I don't play computer games too often.
4. I'd like to say I own my own soul, but oh well.

--------------------
"The Master of Past, Present, and Future has returned."
Post #4450
Posted: 4th November 2002 21:15

Black Mage

Awards:
Aye... My soul will always belong to Sony... Because all the RPGs I love be on the PSX and PS2. Plus, my PS2 loves me! ^_^

--------------------
"Hideki wa hentai! Hentai! Hideki wa hentai! Hentai! Hentai!"
-Chii
Post #4454
Posted: 4th November 2002 21:47

Disciplinary Committee Member

Awards:
Nintendo is my Master.

I've loved Nintendo ever since I traded in my Atari for one way back when they first game out.  Nintendo, SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, N64, GBA.  Own them all.

I was never much of a Fan of the Flashy 3d graphics of the PSX Final Fantasys.  Old school all the way for me.  I hope the GBA Final Fantasy in production is going to be an new game, and I hope they make it a fun one too!

I still need to get a Gamecube though, but I plan on saving up for one soon.

I never did get Virtual Boy, cause.... well..... If you ever played the VB, you'd know why.

--------------------
"And that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana-shaped” -Sir Bedevere the Wise
Post #4458
Posted: 4th November 2002 22:11

Group Icon
SOLDIER

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy I section of CoN. Contributed to the Final Fantasy IV section of CoN. 
Contributed to the Final Fantasy VII section of CoN. 
I'm going with a free soul because I'm a Sony/Nintendo/PC'er beeyotch. XBox? Pshaw, it will fail.

Post #4460
Posted: 5th November 2002 00:42
Red Wing Pilot

Awards:
the only new system i own is ps2.

older systems i own:
         nintendo
         genisis
         nintendo64
         psx
         gb color

thats the order that i got them in.

--------------------
Why do kamakazi pilots wear helmets?
Post #4471
Posted: 5th November 2002 04:23

Crusader

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Second place in CoNCAA, 2014. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
Second place in CoNCAA, 2004. First place in CoNCAA, 2008. Third place in CoNCAA, 2009. First place in CoNBA, 2007. 
I'm Free! FREEE!!

Well, actually I'm just tossed up.  Nothing has me completely, because I'm split.  In terms of how many systems/games I have, I definitely have more Nintendo.  NES, SNES, GB/C/A, N64, GC, I got 'em all.  Not to mention a (not-so-but-larger-than-my-other-systems) large library of games.  However, Sony has my vote for current best system.  PS2 ownz all.  And after recently playing Vice City at a friends house, I am more than convinced that Nintendo is going to have to work hard.  But Mario Sunshine is out, so it's all good.

So in the end, I guess I can't choose.  I'm just that way with everything, though.

Edit
Ah, the PC.  I love the PC and all, but the consoles are catching up.  Especially with the internet capabilities coming.  Oh but my heart still belongs to the FPS.

I almost forgot the XBox too!  Oh wait!  No I didn't!

--------------------
I find your lack of faith disturbing...
Post #4475
Posted: 5th November 2002 05:06

Kung Foogle

Awards:
Second place in CoNCAA, 2018. First place in CoNCAA, 2017. Third place in CoNCAA, 2016. Second place in CoNCAA, 2013. 
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. First place in CoNCAA, 2005. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy I section of CoN. 
See More (Total 9)
I'm completely free, never really wanting to commit to any one system, while completely shunning, ignoring, and otherwise being adverse towards Microsoft's demonic X-box.

I've always loved Nintendo, since the days of the NES up to the wonderful new Gamecube.  Naturally, this storied gaming company has completely captivated me with some of the greatest games in video game history.  One of the things that Nintendo has done that no other company has been able to replicate is to create a memorable cast of recurring video game stars.  I can't tell you how many hours I spent with Link, Samus, Fox McCloud, the Kongs, and most of all, Mario.  Not to mention that the first few Final Fantasy games, as well as the best (FFVI), made their debuts on Nintendo platforms.

Even then, I must say that Sony's PS2 has me hooked.  With plenty of great developers on their bandwagon, they've managed to produce some great games.  For today's market, Sony is clearly the king, and I spend an increasing time on the PS2.

PC games have always been great for multiplayer and single-player alike, and have a wide spectrum of customization and player interaction that consoles have yet to match.  You can't beat the white-knuckle intensity of a good FPS, or the cunning wartime diplomacy of an RTS, two of the genres in which PCs excel.

In the end, I have to say that I like all of them.  Except, of course, for the X-box.  Wither and die, spawn of the Abyss!

--------------------
"I always have a quotation for everything - it saves original thinking."
~Dorothy L. Sayers

"The truly remarkable thing about television is that it allows several million people to laugh at the same joke and still feel lonely."
~T.S. Eliot

"Defeat is not defeat unless accepted as reality - in your own mind!"
~ Bruce Lee
Post #4485
Posted: 7th November 2002 06:36
Chocobo Knight

Awards:
I am a Nintendo fanboy, myself. I  own (or used to, anyway) all of their systems, and  <3 them above my PC even (cuz this thing suxorz in an 1337 way), and there's always something magical about the Nintendo characters. I feel sooo nostalgic whenver I think of an old Zelda or Mario game, they all have a special place in me...

--------------------
Fear the Minstrel Boy, for he sings.
Post #4601
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: