CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
Dissidia SPECIFIC Forum Section

Posted: 12th November 2009 14:02
Returner

Hi I'd like to request a Dissidia specific forum section where we can post how to play the game using a PS3 and the Japanese ad hoc party system also we can post tactics there, character information strategies tournaments etc. Is this a good idea or no?
Post #182334
Posted: 12th November 2009 15:52

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
Second place in the CoN World Cup soccer competition, 2018. First place in CoNCAA, 2018. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. 
First place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. Third place in the CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. 
See More (Total 29)
Our users, by and large, tend to focus their Final Fantasy conversation on the games we cover, and we like to promote that while still allowing people to discuss other games all they like. For that reason, we have a long-standing policy of having standalone forums only for the games that are covered on the main site. I don't see a significant reason to change that policy for Dissidia.

I feel that if you want to discuss those things for Dissidia, creating threads in General Squenix will do just fine for you. The people who share your desire to discuss Dissidia will no doubt find those threads.

--------------------
"To create something great, you need the means to make a lot of really bad crap." - Kevin Kelly

Why aren't you shopping AmaCoN?
Post #182339
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: