CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
Euro 2008 Predictor League

Posted: 12th June 2008 22:30

Red Wing Pilot

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. First place in CoN European Cup, 2008. Winner of the 2007 Name that Tune contest. 
Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IV section of CoN. 
My lead is indeed in danger of being overtaken. Pity about Germany today -- if I were Low, then Gomez, Fritz, and Jansen wouldn't play period.

EDIT: Klose too. I don't care that he has scored plenty of goals for Germany in the past, but the man has only touched the ball twice (if that) throughout the tournament and it isn't for lack of playing time. Get him off the pitch.

This post has been edited by The_Pink_Nu1 on 13th June 2008 04:58

--------------------
SPEKKIO: "GRRR...That was most embarrassing!"
Post #168284
Posted: 13th June 2008 13:08

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
Second place in the CoN World Cup soccer competition, 2018. First place in CoNCAA, 2018. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. 
First place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. Third place in the CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. 
See More (Total 29)
Germany played themselves into a Quarters matchup with Portugal, at best. There goes any hopes I had of catching up on points based on them winning it all, eh? Portugal's looking like a worldbeater right now, and Germany's looking like they couldn't qualify for 2010 if we moved them to CONCACAF.

Anyway, sorry for the delay in posting again - between more physics hilarity, and one of the best basketball games ever played, I was a bit preoccupied last night. Pretty rough day overall, as virtually every player took Germany over Croatia either 2-1 or 2-0. Among all nine of us, a grand total of zero points were scored in that one. Jav and Gears, therefore, took the honors for the day by correctly predicting a 1-1 draw, getting Jav his second four-point game, and Gears his very first.

After Day Six:

Pink_Nu 20
Neal 17
Gears 15
Baralai 15
Jav 14
Lasz 14
R51 13
Del 13
Footbigmike 9

It's still anyone's game, as we are, as of yesterday, only halfway through group play. We're still looking for that elusive perfect match, which nobody's gotten yet.

Today we're going to have a couple absolutely fantastic matches; while Italy looks to restore its star, Romania played a solid, if boring, match in game one and is looking at the Azzuri as a wholly beatable opponent. In game two, the overachieving Dutch (seriously, three goals plus a shutout? Against Italy? With no Ryan Babel or Arjen Robben?) match up against a very talented but underachieving French side. With Robben coming back, and Domenech looking to shake up the French starting eleven, this one could prove to be some very pretty football. It's my personal hope that the French continue to fail to score as punishment for not putting Djibril Cisse on the final roster.

--------------------
"To create something great, you need the means to make a lot of really bad crap." - Kevin Kelly

Why aren't you shopping AmaCoN?
Post #168315
Posted: 13th June 2008 13:15

Black Waltz

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy V section of CoN. Second place in CoNCAA, 2011. 
Member of more than five years. Has more than fifteen news submissions to CoN. First place in CoNCAA, 2009. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IV section of CoN. 
See More (Total 9)
The last two days I've had two 4s until the last minute of stoppage time when one team decides to score, rendering my score over the past four/five days a grand total of three.

I hate football.
Post #168316
Posted: 13th June 2008 21:07

Chimera

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. First place in CoN Fantasy Football, 2010. Member of more than five years. Third place in CoNCAA, 2002. 
Second place in CoNCAA, 2008. First place in CoNBA, 2006. Third place in CoNBA, 2007. First place in CoN Fantasy Football, 2002. 
See More (Total 10)
Who else feels stupid for not picking Netherlands? In my original choices, I had them in the semi-finals, but then thought "How can I keep both of the WC finalists out of the 2nd round?" and switched them with France. I need to treat this like the NCAA tournament next time and never go against my gut instincts.

--------------------
Hip-Hop QOTW:

"Yeah, where I'ma start it at, look I'ma part of that
Downtown Philly where it's realer than a heart attack
It wasn't really that ill until the start of crack
Now it's a body caught every night on the Almanac"

"Game Theory"
The Roots
Post #168320
Posted: 13th June 2008 23:49

Group Icon
Lucky <3

Awards:
Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. Third place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Winner of CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. 
Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! User has rated 500 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 300 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 24)
Quote (Neal @ 12th June 2008 10:03)
However, due to my hilarious and wholly inappropriate grudge against the Netherlands, I will likely never be able to catch up given their seemingly potent offense. Oh well.

LOOK WHAT I DID

--------------------
Hey, put the cellphone down for a while
In the night there is something wild
Can you hear it breathing?
And hey, put the laptop down for a while
I feel it, it's leaving me
Post #168326
Posted: 14th June 2008 02:09

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
Second place in the CoN World Cup soccer competition, 2018. First place in CoNCAA, 2018. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. 
First place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. Third place in the CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. 
See More (Total 29)
The Netherlands have, on paper, probably the strongest team in the tournament offensively. They have more talent on their bench for attacking midfielders and strikers than do several teams in their starting lineups - look at today, when Robben and van Persie both scored in the second half. The problem is, they have historically been a team that has had such serious issues with chemistry (and defense) that they've been useless in any games that required more than raw talent. Another win like today, though, and they'll be putting that to bed for the rest of the tournament, I bet.

Anyway, the spreadsheet is on my work laptop, and I'm two floors below that right now on my personal laptop. Given that I can't be bothered to climb the ladder up to my office, I'll update scores tomorrow morning. I do know right now, though, that Sneidjer's extra-time goal RUINED TPN's chances at creating some breathing room. My friends at the Miracle of Science, where I watched the second half, couldn't understand my desire for SOMEONE to score a goal, and I didn't care who, once it became 3-1. smile.gif

--------------------
"To create something great, you need the means to make a lot of really bad crap." - Kevin Kelly

Post #168337
Posted: 14th June 2008 04:35

Red Wing Pilot

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. First place in CoN European Cup, 2008. Winner of the 2007 Name that Tune contest. 
Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IV section of CoN. 
I count three times now that a second-half injury time goal threw off my score prediction. sad.gif

--------------------
SPEKKIO: "GRRR...That was most embarrassing!"
Post #168339
Posted: 14th June 2008 13:48

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
See More (Total 29)
OK, got everything updated now, and with two hours to spare before the next round of games.

After Day Seven:

Pink_Nu 23
Baralai 19
Gears 18
Neal 18
R51 16
Jav 16
Lasz 15
Del 13
Footbigmike 11

--------------------

Post #168343
Posted: 14th June 2008 20:46

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
See More (Total 29)
We've got our first 5s, and in a big way - Del and Lasz both racked up perfect scores on Spain-Sweden, predicting 2-1 to Spain and an opening goal by Fernando Torres - it seems an obvious pick in hindsight, doesn't it? Meanwhile, David Villa remains the top scorer of the tournament with a brutal four goals in two games, including today's late game-winner, and Spain has to be looking like a dark horse to win it all now. Several 4s today, too - Mike, TPN and I all picked one up with the Russia-Greece result, all with totally identical picks including scorer. TPN slapped together a 3 on Spain-Sweden, too, giving him a great seven for the day and spreading his lead just a bit more.

We now know the four group winners, all are locked in solidly. The next four days will give us only the second place teams that they'll match up with in the quarters. That said, don't be too surprised if Portugal, Holland, Croatia, and Spain take it pretty easy in their final games of group.

After Day Eight:

Pink_Nu 30
R51 22
Baralai 22
Neal 21
Gears 21
Lasz 20
Del 18
Footbigmike 16
Jav 16

TPN is developing a bit of an insurmountable lead, it would seem, but there are a lot of knockout games yet to be played (and even eight more games in group, for that matter).

--------------------

Post #168348
Posted: 14th June 2008 21:08

Holy Swordsman

Awards:
Contributed to the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! Second place in CoN European Cup fantasy game for 2011-2012. Contributed to the Final Fantasy V section of CoN. 
Second place in CoN Barclay's Premier League fantasy game for 2010-2011. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. First place in CoN Fantasy Football, 2008. 
See More (Total 9)
I messed up and missed my chance to submit my picks for the second day so far, which is rough. To be fair, though...I don't think the picks I would've made would've yielded me much. At any rate, I'm making it a point to do all my picks in advance now, so I can avoid losing more points needlessly.

I'm kind of disheartened over this Euro, mainly over the poor show Italy has been putting on over the last two fixtures. (Shut up, Del hahah.) Still, it's never too late, I suppose. At least we still have a last chance coming up.

--------------------
Okay, but there was a goat!
Post #168349
Posted: 15th June 2008 00:24

Black Waltz

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy V section of CoN. Second place in CoNCAA, 2011. 
Member of more than five years. Has more than fifteen news submissions to CoN. First place in CoNCAA, 2009. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IV section of CoN. 
See More (Total 9)
Woo, I'm not last anymore! I'm JOINT last! I'd rather take Jav down with me than go on my own. happy.gif
Post #168353
Posted: 15th June 2008 03:23

Holy Swordsman

Awards:
Contributed to the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! Second place in CoN European Cup fantasy game for 2011-2012. Contributed to the Final Fantasy V section of CoN. 
Second place in CoN Barclay's Premier League fantasy game for 2010-2011. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. First place in CoN Fantasy Football, 2008. 
See More (Total 9)
Quote (footbigmike @ 14th June 2008 20:24)
Woo, I'm not last anymore! I'm JOINT last! I'd rather take Jav down with me than go on my own. happy.gif

Hahaha you make that sound like it's anything new, Mike. I'm used to splitting last place (or first place, if it's a shieldgun only LMS) with you. Besides, despite my love of the game, I never really manage to do well in any of these "picks" or "fantasy" teams affairs. It would probably help if I got my picks in on time, but hey, there's always the next World Cup in two years!

--------------------
Okay, but there was a goat!
Post #168354
Posted: 15th June 2008 03:37

Group Icon
Dude on a Walrus

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than ten years. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy V section of CoN. 
Member of more than five years. Third place in CoNCAA, 2005. First place in CoN Fantasy Football, 2005. Has more than fifty news submissions to CoN. 
See More (Total 9)
I'm only middle-of-the-pack, but I've found this little contest really fun and interesting. For one, it gives me an additional excuse to watch soccer football matches (something not terribly accessible over here); for two, it's broadening my knowledge of the sport a bit by forcing me to wiki several teams, players, and events; and for three, it gives you that additional level of attachment and entertainment provided by pick'ems and fantasy sports leagues and all that jazz. I'm glad we decided to do this.

Oh, and I've kind of been a half-assed Portugal fan for a number of years now, as Luis Figo was my favorite footballer in the 90s and early 2000s, my grandmother was part Portuguese, and right now Cristiano Ronaldo is scoring goals and taking names over in the Premier League. Watching them succeed in this tourney has been particularly satisfying, although I'd agree that Spain and Holland look strongest at the moment.

--------------------
Post #168356
Posted: 15th June 2008 17:37

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
See More (Total 29)
I'm glad that people are enjoying the game - I'm still thinking about doing it for Beijing, but darned if the teams for the Olympics are just not very interesting by and large. We'll see when we get closer, but it is hard to not do something around a tournament that the US is playing in. smile.gif

I try to support Portugal myself, given that I am half Portuguese, but up until recently they haven't been a fun side to watch. Ronaldo sure changes things, though, and I can't wait until he's not at Man U so I can actually support him!

In other news, I can't believe they are running both games simultaneously today. It appears to be due to weather, which is all well and good, but it sure will hurt the TV viewership. I'll just have to wait to see what lineup Portugal is putting out before I decide who to mainly watch, I guess.

--------------------

Post #168369
Posted: 15th June 2008 21:42

Chimera

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. First place in CoN Fantasy Football, 2010. Member of more than five years. Third place in CoNCAA, 2002. 
Second place in CoNCAA, 2008. First place in CoNBA, 2006. Third place in CoNBA, 2007. First place in CoN Fantasy Football, 2002. 
See More (Total 10)
I hope you picked the Czech-Turkey game. Flippin' Petr Cech cost me 3 points with that crap at the end. Best game of the Cup so far, though. I second the sentiment about how fun this is, I probably wouldn't be watching nearly as many of these games without it.

--------------------
Hip-Hop QOTW:

"Yeah, where I'ma start it at, look I'ma part of that
Downtown Philly where it's realer than a heart attack
It wasn't really that ill until the start of crack
Now it's a body caught every night on the Almanac"

"Game Theory"
The Roots
Post #168380
Posted: 16th June 2008 00:22

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
See More (Total 29)
I suppose that we really should have seen Portugal/Switzerland coming - as I myself said yesterday, there was no reason to believe that Portugal would come out with any effort to care about the result of this match. For all that, though, only one person picked Switzerland. And, well, let's not get started on Turkey - who could have possibly seen that coming? I am happy to see Cech go home early, though, and an unexpected side make it through to the quarters. Croatia/Turkey should be a fun match, despite the fact that by rights the winner should serve as no more than cannon fodder for the Portuguese juggernaut.

After Day Nine:

Pink_Nu 32
Baralai 24
R51 23
Gears 22
Neal 21
Lasz 20
Del 19
Footbigmike 17
Jav 16

--------------------

Post #168394
Posted: 16th June 2008 21:44

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
See More (Total 29)
Baralai continues to shoot forth thunder, putting together a four point game on Germany-Austria, and five points total when nobody else got more than three today. It doesn't help that two players failed to get picks in at all!

Two days remain in group play, and then it's on to the higher-scoring knockout rounds. We're waiting only to see who the two group runners-up will be from C and D, and then you will be able to make your picks for all four games; if you like to pick in advance, the first two quarterfinals will be Portugal/Germany and Croatia/Turkey.

After Day Ten:

Pink_Nu 35
Baralai 29
R51 26
Del 24
Gears 24
Neal 23
Lasz 20
Footbigmike 19
Jav 19

This post has been edited by Rangers51 on 17th June 2008 17:44

--------------------

Post #168439
Posted: 17th June 2008 21:27

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
See More (Total 29)
Forza Azzuri indeed, at least for one match, when it counted the most. If they play the way they did in group against Spain, though (assuming Spain continues their dominance), they'll still be heading home too early for the desires of most.

Thanks to Italy's decisive win, Jav racked up an impressive six points today, and FBM put together four, putting both of them in front of Lasz near the bottom of the table; Lasz has managed to forget to predict the last four matches in a row. However, thanks to Olly joining up approximately eleven days late, we now have someone hanging out at the bottom of the scorecharts who will need a miracle to be elevated!

After Day Eleven:

Pink_Nu 38
Baralai 30
Del 29
R51 28
Gears 27
Neal 25
Jav 25
Footbigmike 23
Lasz 20
Olly 2

Tomorrow is the last day of group, so be sure to be around afterwards to get your picks in for the four quarterfinal matches! If you miss any knockout matches, your punishment will be doubled, as the scores double too.

This post has been edited by Rangers51 on 17th June 2008 21:34

--------------------

Post #168498
Posted: 18th June 2008 06:36

Chocobo Knight

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Contributed to the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. Member of more than five years. Contributed to the Final Fantasy V section of CoN. 
Contributed to the Chrono Trigger section of CoN. 
Glad I could help! biggrin.gif
Post #168523
Posted: 18th June 2008 22:06

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
See More (Total 29)
Last day of group, and now all four Quarters are set. Get your picks in, or you're really jobbed when everyone else starts racking up 2x multiplier scores.

After Day Twelve:

Pink_Nu 41
Del 33
Baralai 32
R51 30
Gears 29
Neal 27
Jav 26
Footbigmike 24
Lasz 20
Olly 3

Everyone who made a pick for champion still has theirs alive, but several people will be losing theirs come tomorrow when Portugal faces Germany.

Here are the four Quarterfinal matches and their deadlines for entry. Feel free to get picks for all four in now, save yourself some trouble.

Match 25: POR-GER 19 June 8:45pm CET, 7:45pm GMT, 2:45pm EDT, 11:45am PDT
Match 26: CRO-TUR 20 June 8:45pm CET, 7:45pm GMT, 2:45pm EDT, 11:45am PDT
Match 27: NED-RUS 21 June 8:45pm CET, 7:45pm GMT, 2:45pm EDT, 11:45am PDT
Match 28: ESP-ITA 22 June 8:45pm CET, 7:45pm GMT, 2:45pm EDT, 11:45am PDT

--------------------

Post #168553
Posted: 19th June 2008 21:59

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
See More (Total 29)
Double points = no joy for most people in day one of knockout. Germany finally came alive, and knocked out Neal, Baralai, and Lasz' champion prediction. Sorry, lads! Only one bonus point for you at the end, and a guaranteed five points for me, Del, and TPN, the savvy buggers who took Germany at the beginning of it all with the prospect of more - I think it's clear now that Germany has the easiest likely Semifinal matchup of any team remaining.

After Day Thirteen:
Pink_Nu 45
Del 35
Baralai 32
R51 32
Gears 31
Neal 27
Jav 26
Footbigmike 26
Lasz 22
Olly 5

These scores do not include champion's picks, those are all tallied at the end.

--------------------

Post #168596
Posted: 20th June 2008 13:19

Group Icon
Lucky <3

Awards:
Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. Third place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Winner of CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. 
Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! User has rated 500 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 300 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 24)
Don't act so smug, Mr. Savvy, as your popular pick has you almost certainly pigeonholed into at best third place. wink.gif

--------------------
Hey, put the cellphone down for a while
Can you hear it breathing?
And hey, put the laptop down for a while
I feel it, it's leaving me
Post #168634
Posted: 20th June 2008 15:20

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
See More (Total 29)
Quote (Neal @ 20th June 2008 09:19)
Don't act so smug, Mr. Savvy, as your popular pick has you almost certainly pigeonholed into at best third place. wink.gif

Ha ha, that might be true, but I still have hope that I've got a ten-point game up my sleeve.

In any event, everyone's pick was popular. Only three teams were chosen as the champion among the nine players who chose one.

--------------------

Post #168637
Posted: 20th June 2008 22:07

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
See More (Total 29)
Quite a match today, eh boys? 119 minutes of squandered chances only to see two delicious goals in the last four? Croatia should have had it in the bag, but what an awful performance in the PKs for them.

One semi is now set, Germany/Turkey. If you want to pick that match now, you certainly can, but it's not being played until Wednesday.

After Day Fourteen:

Pink_Nu 47
Del 39
Baralai 34
R51 34
Gears 31
Neal 29
Jav 30
Footbigmike 26
Lasz 24
Olly 9

--------------------

Post #168657
Posted: 21st June 2008 22:57

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
See More (Total 29)
Abusive day today, and the team I most wanted to see win this now is gone. They deserved it, though, Russia simply handed the Netherlands their... heads... on a plate today.

Pink_Nu 47
Del 39
Baralai 34
R51 34
Gears 31
Neal 29
Jav 30
Footbigmike 28
Lasz 24
Olly 9

Grand total of points scored today among all players? Two. Well done, Mike.

--------------------

Post #168712
Posted: 22nd June 2008 21:29

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
See More (Total 29)
One of the most even matches of the tournament so far, wouldn't you agree? Several people took Spain to win, and this was a good idea as not only did you get more points, you also were able to catch up a little bit with TPN, who goose egg'd today.

After Day Sixteen:

Pink_Nu 47
Del 43
Baralai 38
R51 36
Gears 31
Neal 33
Jav 30
Footbigmike 28
Lasz 28
Olly 9

No matches until Wednesday now, and only three matches remaining; the schedule is Wednesday, Thursday, and the Final on Sunday.

--------------------

Post #168741
Posted: 23rd June 2008 01:13

Chocobo Knight

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
That Rube Goldberg was awesome and very fitting since the object of the machine was to make a goal in soccer. It was really cool for something animated, if only it were real. Hmmmm... shifty.gif

Edit
Whoops didn't see there was a second page blush.gif

This post has been edited by iamanoob on 23rd June 2008 01:16
Post #168747
Posted: 23rd June 2008 21:10

Engineer

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
I should've noticed this shindig. Bah . . . . . . . my prediction:

I'll do the last four games if that's cool. But won't predict a winner cuz there's only 4 left, and that would be stupid.

Post #168771
Posted: 25th June 2008 22:24

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
See More (Total 29)
Quote (mertinatron @ 23rd June 2008 17:10)
I'll do the last four games if that's cool. But won't predict a winner cuz there's only 4 left, and that would be stupid.

I daresay you won't! smile.gif

Late-game heroics by both teams put the screws to a lot of people today, as what could have been eight-point games for several folks boiled down to two. Everyone scored two today with the exception of Neal and newcomer Mertinatron, who notched up four apiece.

Pink_Nu 49
Del 45
Baralai 40
R51 38
Neal 37
Gears 33
Jav 32
Footbigmike 30
Lasz 30
Olly 11
Mertinatron 4

Only two matches left, so we shall see tomorrow who will be playing Germany in the final, and Sunday night we'll know the winner both of the cup and of our game. With the double-point phenomenon, I'd say without any sort of statistical analysis that the battle will be for second and third place, as TPN would need an epic collapse to fall out of first now.

--------------------

Post #168867
Posted: 26th June 2008 21:40

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
See More (Total 29)
One of the rare times when TPN failed to come up with even a single point, and the rest of us, aside from Del, failed to really capitalize.

Capitalize Del did, though, and with only one match left to be played, he and TPN are now dead even and with the same champion pick. Whoever can scrape together the most points from the final, between those two, will be the winner; after that, the battle remains for third. However, that battle is all but over as well, as Baralai will have to beat me by at least five points in the final match to even grab a share of third, and eight points if Germany wins.

Some shakeups towards the bottom of the table today, though, as Jav and Lasz make some nice late inroads.

Pink_Nu 49
Del 49
Baralai 42
R51 40
Neal 39
Jav 36
Lasz 34
Gears 33
Footbigmike 30
Olly 11
Mertinatron 8

One match left, and it's Sunday at the usual time. Make sure you get your picks in.

This post has been edited by Rangers51 on 26th June 2008 21:46

--------------------

Post #168943
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: