CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
Misc. 'n Fanart (NSF56k)

Posted: 16th June 2006 00:53
Behemoth

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Contributed to the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
First place in the 2008  Has more than fifty fanarts in CoN galleries. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy I section of CoN. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IV section of CoN. 
See More (Total 9)
j00 DARE defile my thread!? Prepare to BURN!!!! BOO!

Anyway ja, iz all cool chief. Anyone feel like joining in, go right ahead (non-sarcasm by the by). It aint called Narratorway's Misc 'n Fanart. Might be neat to see one big mixing pot thread of general fanart. Speakin o which...

Okay, done been absolutely aaaaages since I done did some Final Fantasy fanart, let alone FFVI. Once I get my computer and photoshop going, I'll submit a final version for da CoN. Til then, feat yer eyes a lil 'what if' scenario I popped up in my head after checking out some Batman related stuph. I'm sure you'll catch the inspiration. biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Narratorway on 16th June 2006 00:56

Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------------
Post #120289
Posted: 6th July 2006 22:28
Behemoth

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Contributed to the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
First place in the 2008  Has more than fifty fanarts in CoN galleries. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy I section of CoN. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IV section of CoN. 
See More (Total 9)
Time fer the update. New month, new drawings. Focus this time is mostly comic strips and a few underground comics I sometimes ventured in.

user posted imageuser posted image

If yer wonderin why the bunny has a monkey's tail, let me be the first to tell you he doesn't...and see if you figure out the horrible answer from there.

--------------------
Post #122833
Posted: 10th July 2006 08:05

Chimera

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. User has rated 300 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Member of more than ten years. 
Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! User has rated 75 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 12)
I likes the Kefka one a lot and I'll be pretty interested in seeing how you finish it (if that's still the plan, that is).

The next two are cute, enough, too...um...I guess blink.gif .

--------------------
Post #123489
Posted: 10th July 2006 17:38
Behemoth

Awards:
See More (Total 9)
Now that I know where the originally sized on is, yeah. Suddenly aware I gotta a pretty sizable list of images I gotta work on, and I just added another:

user posted image

Oh and this was done after misinterpreting a recent and rather well known soccer incident. I should listen better.

user posted image

This post has been edited by Narratorway on 10th July 2006 19:06

--------------------
Post #123587
Posted: 11th July 2006 00:30

Holy Swordsman

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Winner of the 2006 Incognito Contest contest. 
Having just re-looked at this thread, I really like that one with Kefka and Celes.

And of course the football incident. xD

--------------------
Post #123676
Posted: 18th July 2006 16:44
Behemoth

Awards:
See More (Total 9)
Alright, some old, something new, something etc etc.

user posted image
user posted image

Edit
Second one would be a piece of fanart of Agnes Quills, a webcomic I took a shine too recently.

This post has been edited by Narratorway on 29th December 2006 09:38

--------------------
Post #124782
Posted: 19th July 2006 03:32

Holy Swordsman

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Winner of the 2006 Incognito Contest contest. 
I really like the second one...but who is it?

--------------------
Post #124849
Posted: 4th August 2006 23:24
Behemoth

Awards:
See More (Total 9)
Not been doing much for the pencil this past week due to work troubles, but I was able to get a lil color job done on an old doodle for a dancing thread being done on another forum.

user posted image

--------------------
Post #127034
Posted: 5th August 2006 00:31

Chocobo Knight

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
Those are so cool. May I have your skills?

--------------------
Wait he says! Do I look like a waiter?! - Kefka
Post #127044
Posted: 5th August 2006 02:36

Black Waltz

Awards:
OW! THAT LAST HURTS MY EYES! could justbe that i'm color-blind and the green and red dont mix well there. but still, OW!

--------------------
moé in the streets, senpai in the sheets
Post #127062
Posted: 5th August 2006 02:43

Magitek Soldier

Awards:
You are very creative. Can't wait to see more of your FFVI drawings, ect. They are my favorites!

--------------------
Acts 2:38
Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Chrsit for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost

Acts 4:12

Matthew 28:19
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost
Post #127063
Posted: 12th August 2006 04:24
Behemoth

Awards:
See More (Total 9)
Well, you'll be happy to find this next image is sans the green background. So consider your eyes safe from harm...this time.

user posted image

--------------------
Post #127957
Posted: 21st September 2006 09:39
Behemoth

Awards:
See More (Total 9)
Been awhile and I'm aware this isn't much, but I only just got my good drawing utensils back and I went a lil doodle crazy before I could get under enough control to do anything particularly dicipherable.

user posted image

Anyone familiar with the new season of nickelodeon's Avatar will recognize this spunky kid. Ass kicking blind girl that's as smart as House and twice as sarcastic. What's not to love?

--------------------
Post #131105
Posted: 22nd September 2006 04:17

Chimera

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. User has rated 300 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Member of more than ten years. 
Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! User has rated 75 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 12)
Your last sketchies are great! For some reason, I especially like the Agnes Quills one. Something about the face and that curvy stance, I guess...

--------------------
Post #131173
Posted: 30th September 2006 18:23
Behemoth

Awards:
See More (Total 9)
Thanks. I rather like it to. Took a few tries to achieve it though and there something about it I feel can be improved. Maybe some other time. Anyway, here's yet another CYS piece of fanart.

user posted image

Recent edition. New month, new theme: The Dead. *spooky music* In this case, both have died, but I brought one back. Hee hee...

user posted image

These are old as dirt, but the version on the left is from couple days ago.

user posted image

This post has been edited by Narratorway on 3rd October 2006 22:42

--------------------
Post #131729
Posted: 28th November 2006 23:25
Behemoth

Awards:
See More (Total 9)
Doodled a couple a joker's recently. One serious:

user posted image

one not so serious:

user posted image

Oh and a'fore I forgit, did this lil piece of webcomic fanart for SMILE. I only just discovered it a few weeks ago, and it don't update often, but I like the style of it, so I offered this piece to the artist. Personally I don't like it much, something wrong with the face, but she seemed to appreciate it. The comic's about a girl getting her braces, if that helps the bad joke any.

user posted image

This post has been edited by Narratorway on 28th November 2006 23:30

--------------------
Post #137005
Posted: 29th November 2006 00:59

Onion Knight

Awards:
Member of more than five years. 
I don't think I've remarked on how much I adore your styles, and the variance you show in them.

Also, you've nailed posing and proportion; I am very envious of your prowess!
Post #137016
Posted: 29th November 2006 02:42

Chimera

Awards:
See More (Total 12)
Hot damn! That first Joker really wowed me. The other two seem to be standard NP fair (not that that's a bad thing, of course wink.gif .)

--------------------
Post #137025
Posted: 30th November 2006 19:42

Chocobo Knight

Awards:
I know your long past it. However! Capt. America v. Red Skull 1337 internets battle was hillarious.

Plus! I use the alias Captain America for any online game I play.

--------------------
This is my story...

I will never be a memory
Post #137122
Posted: 1st December 2006 09:09

Group Icon
Staff Emeritus

Awards:
Contributed to the Final Fantasy V section of CoN. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Has more than thirty fanarts in CoN galleries. 
Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IV section of CoN. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy VII section of CoN. Vital involvement in the Chrono Trigger section of CoN. 
That first Joker is far from how you normally draw, and I think it's pretty cool.

I'm partial to the Toph drawing though, she looks so badass!
<3

--------------------
..DDR..Maine..
..Hikaroo-chan no Deviantart..

<Tiddles> And I love how people suggest "Why not call it my great name?????" when their name is clearly the worst thing ever.
<Tiddles> "How about ; Mozilla Xplorer & Mozilla Xpress."
<Tiddles> How about you die in a fire?
Post #137194
Posted: 18th December 2006 04:30
Behemoth

Awards:
See More (Total 9)
Recently jotted down a sketch of Link, which I notice tends to be the character I most doodle when it comes to videogames. Not sure why.

user posted image

I figure on doing a full cg deal late, but I kinda like this rough-ish look to coloring.

This post has been edited by Narratorway on 18th May 2007 23:52

--------------------
Post #138604
Posted: 28th December 2006 10:33
Behemoth

Awards:
See More (Total 9)
In the spirit of the holidays, I figured on pulling out some christmas cheer from the usual places. Here's the results:

user posted image

It's fanart of a character what goes by the name Jingle Belle, the little known daughter of St Nick I believe. Speaking of fanart for a character none of you have prolly heard of, here's something about little Courtney Crumrin. I know even less about her than I do the other chick, but the Anime/Tim Burton style of the comic caught my attention.
user posted image

If the neck seems rather long, that's only cause it is.

This post has been edited by Narratorway on 28th December 2006 10:34

--------------------
Post #139455
Posted: 28th December 2006 14:10

Lunarian

Awards:
You're startin' ta' make me wish that I had talent in art... oh well. Great job on those, man. The jokers are top-notch stuff thumbup.gif !

--------------------
"Thought I was dead, eh? Not until I fulfill my dream!"
Seifer Almasy

"The most important part of the story is the ending."
Secret Window

"Peace is but a shadow of death."
Kuja
Post #139462
Posted: 28th December 2006 14:37

Cetra

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Third place in CoNCAA, 2007. First place in CoN Fantasy Football, 2007. 
Second place in CoN Fantasy Football, 2008. 
Are you making a living off of your art yet?

Because you really should be.

--------------------
Join the Army, see the world, meet interesting people - and kill them.

~Pacifist Badge, 1978
Post #139463
Posted: 31st December 2006 20:14
Behemoth

Awards:
See More (Total 9)
That would be nice wouldn't it. Moving on:

Bears.

They'll f*ck ya up!

user posted image

Also cereal killers.

user posted image

This post has been edited by Narratorway on 6th March 2007 10:57

--------------------
Post #139775
Posted: 10th January 2007 12:57
Returner

Mental. Took a real liking to the serious joker picture. biggrin.gif
Post #140639
Posted: 12th January 2007 00:19
Lunarian

Awards:
A bit late, but those two Joker pieces are fantastic, especially the more serious piece. I like the clumsy look of Link and the dark shading of that Lucky Charms cereal guy. I really was speechless at that knight riding bear piece. Good job.
Post #140830
Posted: 13th January 2007 08:25
Behemoth

Awards:
See More (Total 9)
This bit here wasn't nearly as easy as I thought it would be. I don't think I could finish it before it finished me. tongue.gif

user posted image

--------------------
Post #140964
Posted: 15th January 2007 22:39

Chocobo Knight

Awards:
What, exactly, is it about this piece that is giving you trouble? It looks like it's coming along well.

--------------------
Post #141258
Posted: 17th January 2007 05:44

Black Mage

Awards:
God...I want your talent.

We need to fuse together like they do in Dragonball Z. We'd be unstoppable. xD

I like the newest one, I'm not sure what I'd do with his right hand, but the way that helmet is made to make room for his horns is awesome.

--------------------
"Some fight for justice. Some fight for law . . .
. . .Cecil, what will you fight for?"

~KluYa
Post #141376
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: