CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
Misc. 'n Fanart (NSF56k)

Posted: 7th December 2005 01:16
Behemoth

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Contributed to the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
First place in the 2008  Has more than fifty fanarts in CoN galleries. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy I section of CoN. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IV section of CoN. 
See More (Total 9)
Well I tell ya what. If I ink it out, would you be willing to color it? I like the drawing too, and I want to cg it, but I'd have no idea where to go with it. I don't know how to pull of 'ethereal'. I'm more 'cartoon'. tongue.gif

Like this recent one: wink.gif

user posted image

--------------------
Post #104587
Posted: 10th December 2005 05:18

Group Icon
Staff Emeritus

Awards:
Contributed to the Final Fantasy V section of CoN. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Has more than thirty fanarts in CoN galleries. 
Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IV section of CoN. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy VII section of CoN. Vital involvement in the Chrono Trigger section of CoN. 
I love the recent one.
Honestly, I can ink her right on the computer.
Do you have a larger version of it?

--------------------
..DDR..Maine..
..Hikaroo-chan no Deviantart..

<Tiddles> And I love how people suggest "Why not call it my great name?????" when their name is clearly the worst thing ever.
<Tiddles> "How about ; Mozilla Xplorer & Mozilla Xpress."
<Tiddles> How about you die in a fire?
Post #104843
Posted: 11th December 2005 02:27

Group Icon
Staff Emeritus

Awards:
Contributed to the Final Fantasy V section of CoN. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Has more than thirty fanarts in CoN galleries. 
Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IV section of CoN. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy VII section of CoN. Vital involvement in the Chrono Trigger section of CoN. 
On that note....
Whee!
This was really fun to ink.
However, I hate backgrounds.

user posted image

user posted image

This post has been edited by Hikaroo on 11th December 2005 02:30

--------------------
..DDR..Maine..

<Tiddles> And I love how people suggest "Why not call it my great name?????" when their name is clearly the worst thing ever.
Post #104961
Posted: 11th December 2005 08:38
Behemoth

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Contributed to the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
First place in the 2008  Has more than fifty fanarts in CoN galleries. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy I section of CoN. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IV section of CoN. 
See More (Total 9)
That...is awe inspiring. Ignoring for a moment the added details you put in and the incredibly subtle shading, you put in elements that I never even considered. She looks dangerous with that look on her face. Like she'd have no problem conjuring up a spell that'll #%&$ you up. That just blows my mind to do that. I bow down ma'am.

This post has been edited by Narratorway on 11th December 2005 08:46

--------------------
Post #104973
Posted: 11th December 2005 08:56

Group Icon
Staff Emeritus

Awards:
The only added details I really added were her hair, and that was on accident, but I thought it looked pretty and kept it.
I'm glad you like it though.
:D

--------------------
..DDR..Maine..

Post #104975
Posted: 14th December 2005 05:07
Behemoth

Awards:
See More (Total 9)
Gettin back on track, watched a rerun of what is quickly becoming my favorite episode of Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. Everything I like about that show was in fine form on that particular ep, and suddenly I found myself popping out a drawing.

user posted image

--------------------
Post #105126
Posted: 15th December 2005 00:42

Group Icon
Staff Emeritus

Awards:
Super cute!
I like that show lots.
Cheese is my favourite,

--------------------
..DDR..Maine..

Post #105178
Posted: 27th December 2005 02:09

Treasure Hunter

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
i love the cartoon style art work.
Post #105799
Posted: 3rd January 2006 17:40
Behemoth

Awards:
See More (Total 9)
If you've been hanging around chat long enough, you might know about this:

user posted image

When I saw the original, I remembered my old Hulk drawing and realized it'd be perfect for a spoof. Now I just need to poorly photoshop in a sombrero.

This post has been edited by Narratorway on 3rd January 2006 17:41

--------------------
Post #106154
Posted: 3rd January 2006 21:01

Holy Swordsman

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Member of more than five years. 
Second place in the 2004 Gogo Fanfiction contest. Third place in the 2009 Quiz contest. 
ROFL, NP! Best drawing ever!

--------------------
If you've been mod-o-fied,
It's an illusion, and you're in-between.
Don't you be tarot-fied,
It's just alot of nothing, so what can it mean?
~Frank Zappa

Sins exist only for people who are on the Way or approaching the Way
Post #106170
Posted: 4th January 2006 09:40

Chimera

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. User has rated 300 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Member of more than ten years. 
Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! User has rated 75 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 12)
I must say that, personally, I generally like your sketches and line drawings more than your colored/finished products. I don't know...something just seems to get lost in the finishing process for me, but anyhoo, the Hulk...

Cute idea and I certainly like the pic for the most part, but...

#1: I don't think the Hulk's that articulate. He would probably be more like "Hulk no have roid rage! RAAAWWWRRR!!" Lol.

#2: Uhhh, what's with the his right fist? Looks like he's got some REALLY fat knuckles there.

--------------------
Post #106232
Posted: 4th January 2006 13:04

Lunarian

Awards:
You've got some pretty good stuff. I also like Hikaroo's added details, you both have talent. I so wish I could draw. By the way, was that chick with the black hair and red outfit Electra, whom you described as a foreign superhero? I know you said you don't kiss 'n' tell so to speak, but I was jus' wonderin'.

This post has been edited by FabulousFreebird on 4th January 2006 13:05

--------------------
"Thought I was dead, eh? Not until I fulfill my dream!"
Seifer Almasy

"The most important part of the story is the ending."
Secret Window

"Peace is but a shadow of death."
Kuja
Post #106241
Posted: 5th January 2006 05:18

Holy Swordsman

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than ten years. User has rated 300 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! 
User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 75 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Member of more than five years. 
I absolutely love your Dancing Elf.

Oh, and I checked out your other stuff...... your Spike is badass
Post #106299
Posted: 6th January 2006 08:22
Behemoth

Awards:
See More (Total 9)
New comic jam at The Drawing Board forum I frequent, and I decided to be a smart ass.

Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------------
Post #106382
Posted: 6th January 2006 08:36

Chimera

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. User has rated 300 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Member of more than ten years. 
Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! User has rated 75 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 12)
Nirvana-ish, is it? Looks like it. Nyuck nyuck!

--------------------
Post #106384
Posted: 14th January 2006 00:10
Behemoth

Awards:
See More (Total 9)
Here's an update on some really old fanart. The kid on the left is the old, and the kid on the right is the new. I think they're about two years apart on when I drew them. They're both characters in this movie called My Little World that I happened upon back when I first started school. It's the kinda movie I've always dreamed about making, but it looks like it's stuck in independent development hell. dry.gif

user posted image

This is another smart ass doodle I did for the same thread as my previous post, with the following dialogue I added in:

Capt_America: OMG WTF RED SKULLZ A N00B!!!!1111oneone LOL3RZ
Red_Skull: STFU :'(

This post has been edited by Narratorway on 14th January 2006 00:12

Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------------
Post #106754
Posted: 5th February 2006 03:15
Behemoth

Awards:
See More (Total 9)
I tend to draw with a purpose if I can. By that I mean, I draw with a preset plan of what I'm going to do. Typically those don't work out, but it seems the more I do the planned drawings what suck, I end up making the unplanned drawings what don't suck. Lately I haven't been able to draw anything decent one way or the other so I kinda just let it be. Then a couple days ago and grabbed a pen and paper and just draw poses without anything attached like I used to.

The other picture was the last sketches I remember doing before these recent ones. Fanart of a this kids show I got told of and a quasi-redesign of a character of mine.

user posted image
user posted image

--------------------
Post #107533
Posted: 5th February 2006 22:03

Black Waltz

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Has more than fifteen news submissions to CoN. Contributed to the Final Fantasy IV section of CoN. 
My god, NP, I love your Red Skull. Best villain ever.

--------------------
This one time I punched a bear in the forehead TO DEATH! I still have the scars on my chest. I am the manliest man that ever did man.

League: Z3roHawk
Steam: Zero_Hawk
Wii U: Zero_Hawk
FF14 - Goblin - Zero Hawk <Fiend>
Post #107570
Posted: 7th February 2006 04:45

SOLDIER

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. User has rated 500 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 75 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Member of more than five years. Has more than fifty fanarts in CoN galleries. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy I section of CoN. 
See More (Total 10)
Ha, yeah the Red Skull is pretty funny.

I thought the page covered in sketches was pretty cool looking when you take in the whole thing. The other one looks nice too, though I have no idea who the characters are. Makes me wish I could draw clothes as well as you can.

--------------------
-- You're Gonna Carry That Weight --
Post #107637
Posted: 10th March 2006 22:47
Behemoth

Awards:
See More (Total 9)
Been over a month since the last thing I drew, which is the last one I posted here, so I tried to get back into the habit. This new one came out pretty good, so...here it is. Then I did 'ol Chuck pulling some intense air guitar work.

user posted imageuser posted image

This last one was for a new comic book jam from another forum about the father of Superman who found out Krypton was about to go *poof*. Once again I followed the path of the smartass.

user posted image

This post has been edited by Narratorway on 23rd March 2008 21:12

--------------------
Post #110403
Posted: 30th March 2006 06:01
Behemoth

Awards:
See More (Total 9)
Yet again, we got fanart and original stuph, together again, for the very first time.

In that other forum I keep talking about, there was yet another thread I decided to participate in. This is a piece of work, among others, that I submitted.

user posted image

This was done tonight after it was mentioned in chat.

user posted image

I'm not heavy on the comics. I never had the money or the access to them living out in the sticks, but of what little I know of them, one of the coolest looking characters I've seen in the realm of the superhero is Nightcrawler.

user posted image

This post has been edited by Narratorway on 1st April 2006 08:31

--------------------
Post #112515
Posted: 15th April 2006 06:35
Behemoth

Awards:
See More (Total 9)
Looking up, one has to wonder if maybe I've lost 'The Edge'. Izzit time to cue a hardcore training montage w/ crappy eighties rock? I'll do it, I swear. Whatever it takes man! Push it to the limit! Walk along the razors egde and you can win iiiiiiiiiiiiit!

Well, if that don't work, here's a chick in a skintight catsuit.

user posted image

and Mighty Mouse dealing with substance abuse...

user posted image

and finally, the Eva pilots on the other side of the looking glass:

user posted image

This post has been edited by Narratorway on 15th April 2006 06:37

--------------------
Post #114005
Posted: 15th April 2006 11:35

Lunarian

Awards:
Dag, Great Stuff!! The Nightcrawler, the hot chick, the hulking mouse, are very cool artwork. Keep up the fantacstic work thumbup.gif !

This post has been edited by FabulousFreebird on 2nd May 2006 20:05

--------------------
"Thought I was dead, eh? Not until I fulfill my dream!"
Seifer Almasy

"The most important part of the story is the ending."
Secret Window

"Peace is but a shadow of death."
Kuja
Post #114012
Posted: 15th April 2006 18:00

Chimera

Awards:
See More (Total 12)
Once again, I'm more drawn to the sketchies (the 'roid ragin' mouse is awesome!), but the colored ones have their merits, too.

--------------------
Post #114026
Posted: 15th April 2006 19:55
Lunarian

Awards:
All in all they're very decent, man.. The Eva pilots one were ok, though. Thumbs up! These are definitely better than what I can do by hand on pieces of paper!
Post #114040
Posted: 26th April 2006 18:22

SOLDIER

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. User has rated 500 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 75 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Member of more than five years. Has more than fifty fanarts in CoN galleries. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy I section of CoN. 
See More (Total 10)
Can't help but like your rendition of the eva kids. They seem to have all changed personalities though. Nightcrawler is looking good. Who is the chick in the catsuit? Is she an X-man?

--------------------
-- You're Gonna Carry That Weight --
Post #114717
Posted: 2nd May 2006 01:00
Behemoth

Awards:
See More (Total 9)
Actually, she's from another Marvel series called The Avengers I believer.

Alright, back to the rock. Drew this shortly after finding out about the new Guitar Heroes sequel. That shit's gonna be wicked hot!

user posted image

And this is a character I found out about a while back that sounds absolutely awesome. A clone of Wolverine as a little girl. And here I thought I was being original when I made my characters. tongue.gif

Edit
Did one more after kinda geeking out on who would be the dream writer for a character like this:

user posted image

This post has been edited by Narratorway on 3rd May 2006 00:35

Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------------
Post #115165
Posted: 3rd May 2006 14:31

Chocobo Knight

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Third place in CoNCAA, 2006. 
This is my Exalted Solar character, named Graceful Silence. Special thanks go to my friend Brian for drawing this piece.

user posted image
Post #115294
Posted: 3rd May 2006 14:53

Chimera

Awards:
See More (Total 12)
OOOO, awesome pic there, Kairo...but methinks you're hijacking Narratorway's thread? I'm sure you didn't mean to, though. Your friend seems pretty damned talented at any rate.

Narratorway: Your latest drawings have your usual charming qualities happy.gif . And obviously the clone lady (the 2nd one you added) isn't as tough as the real thing if she can't take a few blades popping out of her hands w/o cringing in sooo much pain. TOUGHEN UP, I say laugh.gif .

Edit
Couldn't help adding some things to the post.

This post has been edited by Galsic on 3rd May 2006 15:03

--------------------
Post #115295
Posted: 5th May 2006 13:33

Chocobo Knight

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Third place in CoNCAA, 2006. 
Quote (Galsic @ 3rd May 2006 09:53)
OOOO, awesome pic there, Kairo...but methinks you're hijacking Narratorway's thread? I'm sure you didn't mean to, though. Your friend seems pretty damned talented at any rate.

Thanks for the compliment. As for this being Narratorway's thread, I didn't see his name in the topic line... *Shrug* Sorry if I stepped on his toes.
Post #115464
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: