CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
A note about posting in this forum.

Posted: 17th October 2002 13:27

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
Second place in the CoN World Cup soccer competition, 2018. First place in CoNCAA, 2018. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. 
First place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. Third place in the CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. 
See More (Total 29)
This note has been superceded by more definitive forum rules.  Please make sure you've read this document carefully before posting.  (It's also shown when you sign up as a new user.)

Original message:
Please do NOT post in this forum just to say "I like this" or "I don't like this." Explain WHY, or don't post. You're not helping the artists by giving a two-word post, and you're missing the whole point of the forum.

--------------------
"To create something great, you need the means to make a lot of really bad crap." - Kevin Kelly

Why aren't you shopping AmaCoN?
Post #3557
Posted: 18th April 2003 20:45

Group Icon
Lucky <3

Awards:
Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. Third place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Winner of CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. 
Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! User has rated 500 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 300 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 24)
Important bump:

This forum is for showing off any of your creations; however, if you want to submit a fanfic or piece of fanart for submission to the site, you'll have a much better chance of getting it on the site if you post it in the Site Submissions forum.  We might get to it here, but in that forum, we know that it's expressly for submissions to the site and there aren't questions of whether or not we have permission to use it.  If you express in this forum that you want to submit it to the site, that's fine, but be aware it might be missed.

--------------------
Hey, put the cellphone down for a while
In the night there is something wild
Can you hear it breathing?
And hey, put the laptop down for a while
In the night there is something wild
I feel it, it's leaving me
Post #11241
Posted: 5th March 2006 17:18

Chocobo Knight

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
OK. You mods can't delete this post? Oh... right... Hm...

Well, either way, I'm just saying that if you're submitting writing, check it for grammatical, spelling, and punctuation mistakes.

This post has been edited by Franz Kefka Palazzo on 5th March 2006 17:37

--------------------
You say I'm weird: you're the person who is exited when you kick a leather testicle into a net.

Kill me, or else you a murderer!
Post #109933
Posted: 5th March 2006 17:31

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
Second place in the CoN World Cup soccer competition, 2018. First place in CoNCAA, 2018. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. 
First place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. Third place in the CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. 
See More (Total 29)
Quote (Franz Kefka Palazzo @ 5th March 2006 12:18)
Futhermore, check for punctuation, grammar and spelling mistakes. I assure you that any chav who makes multiple mistakes will be turned into yaoi and have apostrophies stapled to their heads.

Shut up. And check your post for spelling mistakes.

--------------------
"To create something great, you need the means to make a lot of really bad crap." - Kevin Kelly

Post #109935
Posted: 24th March 2006 05:25

Chocobo Knight

Awards:
If I have a FanFiction to post here, but it becomes out of hand to post it, am I allowed to post a link to the site where it is published? It's not very clear whether this is permitted in the forum rules...

--------------------
--CounterStriker as much as FF (x)-er--

Reis owns all! Possibly more deadly than Orlandu at lvl 99.

Yes, I got social skills of a rock. And I'm proud of it. Damn straight, I don't really trust people, even though I'm human myself. Even I don't trust myself sometimes. Gah! this is getting nowhere.
Post #111803
Posted: 24th March 2006 05:31

Dragoon

Awards:
Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. Member of more than ten years. Second place in the Final Fantasy Music CoNtest, 2010-2011 Member of more than five years. 
If you make a new topic for it, you can save it as a .txt file and just upload it straight-up. When I lacked a copy and paste option, Cully did it for me, and I can extend the same to you if ya like.

--------------------
It's gonna be a glorious day
I feel my luck can change
Post #111804
Posted: 4th December 2006 20:01

SOLDIER

Awards:
If you post a fanfic of your own here does it have to relate to final fantasy or square-enix in anyway or can it be on anything since its a general subject?

--------------------
Don't fear the reaper!
Wonderful system this "Democracy" is no mechanism to break a tie -Dinobot-
It's spelled Raymond Luxray Yatch but it's pronounced Throat Wobbler Mangrove.
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Sic Semper Tyrannis bush.
Post #137520
Posted: 4th December 2006 20:21

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
See More (Total 29)
It can be anything in Your Creations.

--------------------

Post #137521
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: