CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
Anyone here Game Grumps?

Posted: 22nd March 2017 18:15
Behemoth

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Contributed to the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
First place in the 2008  Has more than fifty fanarts in CoN galleries. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy I section of CoN. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IV section of CoN. 
See More (Total 9)
If not, a primer: Game Grumps is a very popular youtube Let's Play series that began back in '12 featuring two fairly well known internet personalities JonTron and Egoraptor. Jon split back in '13 and was replaced by Danny Sexbang, the lead singer of Ninja Sex Party, a comedy band he fronted with keyboardist Ninja Brian.

Egoraptor - a.k.a. Arin Hanson - was a well known animator from Newgrounds and eventually started posting short animated pieces he created using audio clips from the show. These clips - called Game Grumps Animated - became so popular that other youtube animators started creating their own. The really impressive ones they put on their channel. You can see 'em here.

And that's what I'm doing. Pretty far into it atm. You see the WIP's here. Warning: language is very NSFW...for both links. tongue.gif

--------------------
Post #212453
Posted: 22nd March 2017 20:39

Black Waltz

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than five years. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
HOW MANY $$$HOLES WE GOT ON THIS SHIP, ANYHOW

Me (stands up, raises right hand): YO

smile.gif I am a lovely as well

--------------------
X is blue.
Post #212455
Posted: 22nd March 2017 21:29

Onion Knight

Awards:
Member of more than five years. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. 
Used to, got bored of them.
Post #212457
Posted: 22nd March 2017 22:35

Black Waltz

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
OH BABY~! YEAH! I LOVE ME SOME GG ANIMATED!

Been a fan since the beginning and love seeing animators making shorts out of their audio. It's awesome seeing your animation process. Well done, man.

--------------------
"You know that feeling you get when you're on a merry go 'round, and you want to jump off to make the spinning stop, but you know it'll suck when you land? I feel like that all the time"- Keno

"I stab my girl until I fall down"
-Yukari
Do you like Horny Bunnies?
Post #212458
Posted: 23rd March 2017 09:57

Disciplinary Committee Member

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Contributed to the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. 
Saw some in the early days. Two gibbering idiots making fart jokes for 10 minute clips.

I'll pass.

This post has been edited by Blinge Odonata on 23rd March 2017 09:58

--------------------
www.youtube.com/blinje
The victor sacrificed the vanquished to the heavens
Post #212460
Posted: 24th March 2017 01:11

Black Mage

Awards:
Second place in CoNCAA, 2017. Member of more than ten years. Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! Third place in CoN Fantasy Football, 2010. 
Second place in CoNCAA, 2010. Member of more than five years. Second place in CoNCAA, 2006. Third place in CoNCAA, 2008. 
See More (Total 10)
I yell "cooter" like this fairly often. Mostly in my car so I don't look crazy.

--------------------
And have you found your joy, in this near dead world of ours?
Post #212465
Posted: 24th March 2017 07:12

Black Waltz

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than five years. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
Whatever you do, do not look up "Phony Pony Sick Animation" as per Danny's Super Mario Maker (who knows which episode, gawd) recommendation when there are children or sensitive people present....lordy

--------------------
X is blue.
Post #212469
Posted: 31st March 2017 04:34
Behemoth

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Contributed to the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
First place in the 2008  Has more than fifty fanarts in CoN galleries. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy I section of CoN. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IV section of CoN. 
See More (Total 9)
Quote (Blinge Odonata @ 23rd March 2017 02:57)
Saw some in the early days. Two gibbering idiots making fart jokes for 10 minute clips.

I'll pass.

user posted image

--------------------
Post #212496
Posted: 31st March 2017 22:18

Disciplinary Committee Member

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Contributed to the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. 
Jesus that chin. Was gonna post some bait response but then I actually read the OP. I hadn't realised you were posting about your own project. (maybe I should've looked at the subforum name too)

I may not like Hanson but good luck with the animation Nway and I hope it gets noticed.

This post has been edited by Blinge Odonata on 31st March 2017 22:22

--------------------
www.youtube.com/blinje
The victor sacrificed the vanquished to the heavens
Post #212500
Posted: 12th February 2019 22:43
Behemoth

Awards:
See More (Total 9)
Back on this again!

My goal is to have it completed before the year ends! Feels like I got more done in the past two days than I have in the past two years!

--------------------
Post #215583
Posted: 20th February 2019 00:11

Black Waltz

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
@Narratorway that looks pretty sick. Love how smooth the animation is. thumbup.gif

--------------------
"You know that feeling you get when you're on a merry go 'round, and you want to jump off to make the spinning stop, but you know it'll suck when you land? I feel like that all the time"- Keno

"I stab my girl until I fall down"
-Yukari
Do you like Horny Bunnies?
Post #215601
Posted: 22nd March 2019 01:50
Behemoth

Awards:
See More (Total 9)
Finally started to get the colors in.

This post has been edited by Narratorway on 22nd March 2019 01:51

--------------------
Post #215675
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: