CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
Have it happened with you guys...

Posted: 24th August 2003 23:55

Returner

Awards:
Member of more than five years. 
I happened with me 5 times, when u load your game, and go to Formation Menu, there are a lot of strange things, like the HP is just 1 point, the MP too, and in change job menu, there are all the jobs, with a star on them, in other words, the have all mastered!! in the first time i was so happy but when i went to a battle, or freeze or returns to normal,

It´s odd, but is nice see all the jobs together, the funniest is that the woman can be a Bard and the man can be a Dancer!!

--------------------
Give me the lemon and i give the lemonade
Post #16625
Posted: 25th August 2003 02:11

Black Waltz

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Has more than fifteen news submissions to CoN. Contributed to the Final Fantasy IV section of CoN. 
Well, heres my question, have you entered debug mode, or used a gameshark?

--------------------
This one time I punched a bear in the forehead TO DEATH! I still have the scars on my chest. I am the manliest man that ever did man.

League: Z3roHawk
Steam: Zero_Hawk
Wii U: Zero_Hawk
FF14 - Goblin - Zero Hawk <Fiend>
Post #16637
Posted: 25th August 2003 17:48

Group Icon
SOLDIER

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Contributed to the Final Fantasy I section of CoN. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IV section of CoN. 
Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy VII section of CoN. 
I can honestly say it NEVER happened to me, and I NEVER use a gameshark. Maybe it's that...I hope so, because if it's not, chances are your game is corrupted in a way.

I'll pray for your disc.
Post #16654
Posted: 25th August 2003 19:25

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
Second place in the CoN World Cup soccer competition, 2018. First place in CoNCAA, 2018. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. 
First place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. Third place in the CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. 
See More (Total 29)
Quote (Mr Thou @ 25 Aug 2003, 12:48)
I can honestly say it NEVER happened to me, and I NEVER use a gameshark. Maybe it's that...I hope so, because if it's not, chances are your game is corrupted in a way.

I'll pray for your disc.

http://www.cavesofnarshe.com/forums/ipb/index.php?act=ST;f=11;t=1550

Since the PSX plays CD-ROMs, nothing can alter the data on the disc or how that data is presented. Any problems like this can not be caused by a GS.

--------------------
"To create something great, you need the means to make a lot of really bad crap." - Kevin Kelly

Why aren't you shopping AmaCoN?
Post #16657
Posted: 25th August 2003 21:38

Group Icon
SOLDIER

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Contributed to the Final Fantasy I section of CoN. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IV section of CoN. 
Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy VII section of CoN. 
Quote (Rangers51 @ 25 Aug 2003, 21:25)
Quote (Mr Thou @ 25 Aug 2003, 12:48)

I'll pray for your disc.

http://www.cavesofnarshe.com/forums/ipb/index.php?act=ST;f=11;t=1550

Since the PSX plays CD-ROMs, nothing can alter the data on the disc or how that data is presented. Any problems like this can not be caused by a GS.

Thanks, that was most interesting. So, my prayer should probably go to your memory card, Proto.

Another hypothesis : are you playing a copy of the game instead of the game itself ? I had some problems with other games that were copies, though never with a FF game...
Post #16665
Posted: 31st August 2003 13:49

Returner

Awards:
Member of more than five years. 
no i don´t have any gameshark, i could be entered in debug mode, i don´t know

--------------------
Give me the lemon and i give the lemonade
Post #16963
Posted: 31st August 2003 15:30

Treasure Hunter

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
Well No It Basicly Not possible to be Corroupted Could Screw Up The Disk And I Try To not use Gameshark You Shouldnt either.

--------------------
One thing / I don’t know why
It doesn’t even matter how hard you try
Keep that in mind / I designed this rhyme
To explain in due time
All I know
time is a valuable thing
Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings
Watch it count down to the end of the day
The clock ticks life away
In the End by Linkin park
Post #16968
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: