CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
Kill Death Crops/Save Algus and Fort Zeakden

Posted: 18th December 2009 05:40

Chocobo Knight

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
When you enter the battle at the Mandalia Plains, you have the choice of the objective being either "Defeat All Enemies" or "Save Algus". From what I know if you chose the 1st option (to kill the Death Crops), all your units "gains 10 Brave points" with 2 becoming pernament. But I've heard that at Fort Zeakden, there is a certain dialouge between Ramza and Algus where supposly 'You lose the 10 Brave points and it gets transfered to Algus" increasing his chances of activating Auto Potion. However If you chose to "Save Algus", then at the Fort Zeakden, you "gain 10 Brave points" instead. What I like to know is if this is true or not. if it is for both cases what series of dialouge is it that causes this? Also, When the changes occurs, is it JUST Ramza and Algus that it happens to? Or is it ALL of your units in deployment?

--------------------
In order to find your oppenent's weakness, you must first learn their pattern. Once you know their pattern, you can build a counter strategy.
Post #182878
Posted: 21st December 2009 01:08

Cactuar

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. Member of more than five years. 
Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! User has rated 500 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 300 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 10)
For the "destroy the death corps" choice, at fort zeakden Algus will say something to Ramza about how he "always put the mission first", if Ramza is still alive at Algus's 3rd (?) turn. The brave change only affects Ramza, not all of your units. I don't know the dialogue for the other scenario.

--------------------
FF games completed: I (psp), II (psp), III (DS), IV (psp), V (GBA), VI (GBA), VII, VIII, IX, X, XI: Nations-Rhapsodies of Vana'diel, XII, XIII, XIV, XV.
Spin-offs: FFIV: Interlude & The After Years, Crisis Core: FFVII, X-2, XIII-2, Lightning Returns, Type-0 HD, Dissidia, Dissidia 012, and Tactics (original & WotL).
Enjoyed them all.
Post #182913
Posted: 21st December 2009 04:52

Chocobo Knight

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
Thank you very much ILoveMoombas!, now all I need is the other half so that I can balance both of the scenarios out. Even though I've played this game a lot. I've nevered pay attention to this. And since I no longer have my copy, I cant test them out

--------------------
In order to find your oppenent's weakness, you must first learn their pattern. Once you know their pattern, you can build a counter strategy.
Post #182918
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: